Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possible Infiltrator

satanicstorm3000

Brothers and Sisters, I have reason to believe that "damnplanetsaturn" may be an infiltrator. We were talking on the phone a few nights ago, and he told me that my Guardian Demon was "azMOdeus", accenting the second syllable. He also told me that this asmodeus is gay. I was just talking with a sister who's Guardian Demon is "azmoDEEus", who is straight, and married. Either "damnplanetsaturn" Lied to me, or was lied to by an enemy, cause he told me at the time while on the phone that this entity was in his living room, and was looking right at him. I attempted to call him just now, sent several text messages to try and get his story, but have received no answer. Be warned, he may not be who he says he is. (damnplanetsaturn, that is)

I did talk to this traitor a couple times. I just found this message when typing in my name. First of all the so called girl that said that cant even get into the groups, she is in full moderation. Secoundly this guy that said this was never anything. I messaged him a month or two ago and he said he hated the JOS. I dont think he was an infiltrator, just really pathetic. He sat and played video games all day and whined about his life. He was twenty five living with his parents without a job. I am suprised to see he was going behind my back and trying to get me pushed out.

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicstorm3000" <satanicstorm3000@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters, I have reason to believe that "damnplanetsaturn" may be an infiltrator. We were talking on the phone a few nights ago, and he told me that my Guardian Demon was "azMOdeus", accenting the second syllable. He also told me that this asmodeus is gay. I was just talking with a sister who's Guardian Demon is "azmoDEEus", who is straight, and married. Either "damnplanetsaturn" Lied to me, or was lied to by an enemy, cause he told me at the time while on the phone that this entity was in his living room, and was looking right at him. I attempted to call him just now, sent several text messages to try and get his story, but have received no answer. Be warned, he may not be who he says he is. (damnplanetsaturn, that is)

You know, I'm getting pretty fed up with all these infiltrators. I
came across that message a while ago, the one accusing you, and I
thought it was fishy. I don't know you very well at all, but I don't
think you are an infiltrator; besides, there are a lot of Daemons out
there. It's very possible that there are ones with similar sounding
names. And I've not seen posts from this person for quite some time
anyway, and that in itself speaks volumes, I believe.

For myself, I think we should all do a group destruction ritual
targeting all the damn infiltrators at once. See how they like it! We
may not know who they all are, but you can bet Father knows. The
energy will go where it's supposed to go. Hail Father Satan!

On 1/4/11, damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I did talk to this traitor a couple times. I just found this message when
typing in my name. First of all the so called girl that said that cant even
get into the groups, she is in full moderation. Secoundly this guy that said
this was never anything. I messaged him a month or two ago and he said he
hated the JOS. I dont think he was an infiltrator, just really pathetic. He
sat and played video games all day and whined about his life. He was twenty
five living with his parents without a job. I am suprised to see he was
going behind my back and trying to get me pushed out.

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicstorm3000"
<satanicstorm3000@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters, I have reason to believe that "damnplanetsaturn" may
be an infiltrator. We were talking on the phone a few nights ago, and he
told me that my Guardian Demon was "azMOdeus", accenting the second
syllable. He also told me that this asmodeus is gay. I was just talking
with a sister who's Guardian Demon is "azmoDEEus", who is straight, and
married. Either "damnplanetsaturn" Lied to me, or was lied to by an enemy,
cause he told me at the time while on the phone that this entity was in
his living room, and was looking right at him. I attempted to call him
just now, sent several text messages to try and get his story, but have
received no answer. Be warned, he may not be who he says he is.
(damnplanetsaturn, that is)

Anyone who goes against the JoS is in for disaster on every level of their life. The JoS was dictated Directly to His Clergy by Satan Himself, as well as many of His Demons. If anyone says that the JoS is wrong, mislead, or incorrect in anyway whatsoever is already a traitor in my opinion. Those people might as well have called Satan a liar right to His face, that's how serious this is. This "satanicstorm3000" is a retard, just say it like it is.   To the spineless infiltrators hiding in these groups: If you "hate" the JoS or disagree with the teachings thereof you have become my enemy. Go ahead and try to attack me, I dare you. For in doing so you will provoke the Wrath of Satan.
Hail Father Satan, my Lord and Master Forever!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 1:25:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Possible Infiltrator

I did talk to this traitor a couple times. I just found this message when typing in my name. First of all the so called girl that said that cant even get into the groups, she is in full moderation. Secoundly this guy that said this was never anything. I messaged him a month or two ago and he said he hated the JOS. I dont think he was an infiltrator, just really pathetic. He sat and played video games all day and whined about his life. He was twenty five living with his parents without a job. I am suprised to see he was going behind my back and trying to get me pushed out.

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicstorm3000" <satanicstorm3000@... wrote:

Death to the traitor scum....
In the glorious name of Satan...
DIE!!!

Ave Satanas!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:

Anyone who goes against the JoS is in for disaster on every level of their life.
The JoS was dictated Directly to His Clergy by Satan Himself, as well as many of
His Demons. If anyone says that the JoS is wrong, mislead, or incorrect in
anyway whatsoever is already a traitor in my opinion. Those people might as well
have called Satan a liar right to His face, that's how serious this is. This
"satanicstorm3000" is a retard, just say it like it is.

To the spineless infiltrators hiding in these groups: If you "hate" the JoS or
disagree with the teachings thereof you have become my enemy. Go ahead and try
to attack me, I dare you. For in doing so you will provoke the Wrath of Satan.

I did talk to this traitor a couple times. I just found this message when typing
in my name. First of all the so called girl that said that cant even get into
the groups, she is in full moderation. Secoundly this guy that said this was
never anything. I messaged him a month or two ago and he said he hated the JOS.
I dont think he was an infiltrator, just really pathetic. He sat and played
video games all day and whined about his life. He was twenty five living with
his parents without a job. I am suprised to see he was going behind my back and
trying to get me pushed out.

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicstorm3000" <satanicstorm3000@
wrote:

Brothers and Sisters, I have reason to believe that "damnplanetsaturn" may be
an infiltrator. We were talking on the phone a few nights ago, and he told me
that my Guardian Demon was "azMOdeus", accenting the second syllable. He also
told me that this asmodeus is gay. I was just talking with a sister who's
Guardian Demon is "azmoDEEus", who is straight, and married. Either
"damnplanetsaturn" Lied to me, or was lied to by an enemy, cause he told me at
the time while on the phone that this entity was in his living room, and was
looking right at him. I attempted to call him just now, sent several text
messages to try and get his story, but have received no answer. Be warned, he
may not be who he says he is. (damnplanetsaturn, that is)

What should really concern us,Is why people are so interested into personal affairs of the Gods.Well,Gods tend to be VERY friendly and very revealing,given the fact they hide nothing,but people sometimes get way too involved and can even lie to themselves about things they are interested in learning.

My opinion is that traitors are dealt,and very harshly.I don't know this guy personally.Sooner or later traitors,liars,disuniters and infiltrating roaches are dealt with.Keep Your opinion about them,and talk to Father Satan for it.

Its a common tactic for them to change the pronuctiation of names.Asmodeus and Azmodeeus is a DIFFERENT name/entity. I remember long time ago I dealt with a filth that told Me he had Azazziel as his guardians.The enemy really CANNOT touch sigils,symbols of power or name our Gods.Take care on that one.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL GODS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:
Anyone who goes against the JoS is in for disaster on every level of their life.
The JoS was dictated Directly to His Clergy by Satan Himself, as well as many of
His Demons. If anyone says that the JoS is wrong, mislead, or incorrect in
anyway whatsoever is already a traitor in my opinion. Those people might as well
have called Satan a liar right to His face, that's how serious this is. This
"satanicstorm3000" is a retard, just say it like it is.

To the spineless infiltrators hiding in these groups: If you "hate" the JoS or
disagree with the teachings thereof you have become my enemy. Go ahead and try
to attack me, I dare you. For in doing so you will provoke the Wrath of Satan.

I did talk to this traitor a couple times. I just found this message when typing
in my name. First of all the so called girl that said that cant even get into
the groups, she is in full moderation. Secoundly this guy that said this was
never anything. I messaged him a month or two ago and he said he hated the JOS.
I dont think he was an infiltrator, just really pathetic. He sat and played
video games all day and whined about his life. He was twenty five living with
his parents without a job. I am suprised to see he was going behind my back and
trying to get me pushed out.

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicstorm3000" <satanicstorm3000@
wrote:

Brothers and Sisters, I have reason to believe that "damnplanetsaturn" may be
an infiltrator. We were talking on the phone a few nights ago, and he told me
that my Guardian Demon was "azMOdeus", accenting the second syllable. He also
told me that this asmodeus is gay. I was just talking with a sister who's
Guardian Demon is "azmoDEEus", who is straight, and married. Either
"damnplanetsaturn" Lied to me, or was lied to by an enemy, cause he told me at
the time while on the phone that this entity was in his living room, and was
looking right at him. I attempted to call him just now, sent several text
messages to try and get his story, but have received no answer. Be warned, he
may not be who he says he is. (damnplanetsaturn, that is)
For Me all those who doubt the JoS are plainly blind.Excuse Me,but even after a certain degree of ability,I face great problems with the enemy (I always deal with them). Imagine what JoS has Gone through,and still is Here and proud.Some people are indeed blind.JoS is , Was and will be there in the first place.

HAIL SATAN!

now that u mention it, lately i've been getting paranoid about helping ppl for fear that i might be giving info to infiltrators. i've decided to quit worrying about it cause i may not know what their intentions are but father lucifer does. besides isnt that why we're here for : to help ea other out? it'd be  a shame for someone not to get the info they need because somebody ruined it for them. besides, anyone who abuses any knowledge given here will have to answer to father. enuf said.
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 10:18:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Possible Infiltrator

This is another reason why I frown upon those who willingly and openly give out and display personal numbers and information. I bet they sit back soaking up all kinds of information studying our  ways and trying to screw with the things we do. Then they turn around and alter our works and rituals to the point where they become blasphemous. Then what they do is target young or limited knowledgable people. The reason I think they do this is because it's easier for them to see our post on destruction rituals and power meditations and corrupt them. It's easy for them to keep the outter appearance the same while their motives is not good. You think just because I see people say HAIL SATAN or put a bunch of demons names at the end of a post, that they are a Satanist? Yeah right! Most of these people probably dont even know who those Demons are, they just know it looks good at the end and it makes them blend in easier.       I thought to myself a couple of times to stay out of the groups for a while because of all the stupid shit thats been going on. I trust a very very few people and it's getting to the point to where if you are not an HP, then im probably not going to take your word for final. People need to understand that these groups are for communication with others and questions. It's not for sitting on your ass and waiting for easy answers. Which is what i use to do and I never got anywhere. One day I asked Father Satan why am I not progressing and he said "it's because im always looking for the easy answer, you never work on finding things for myself." I dont remember the exact words. But leaving the group is not the answer and im not about to let jewish infiltrators run me out.       I AM A LEADER AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LEADER AT HEART! Father Satan has made me who I am for a reason as I am very stern,loyal, and fierce. He knows that I dont run from my problems and that I am very strong willed. Therefore im not going to stop helping my brothers and sister and if they want a fight, then they already have one. I get stupid xians and jews in my inbox all the time. Ones who have been hiding in the shadows of the e-group. I let them know that they are wasting their time with me. With more than 10 years with Satan, im not going anywhere and I have way to many years under my belt to have stupid feeble minded jews corrupt my thought process. **************************************************************************************************************** Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 9:55:39 PM

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "satanicstorm3000"
<satanicstorm3000@... wrote:

received no answer. Be warned, he may
not be who he says he is.

Nikki: Odd though it may sound, you actually do get a feel for whether some of the questions are legitimate or not. Of course this isn't 100 percent, but I've noticed at least in my case, that sometimes there's an indefinable "something" that doesn't seem right.

Like you, I wouldn't want to deprive my brothers and sisters of info they may need when/if I have it. The impostors and infiltrators always over-play their hand eventually ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nikki charles <morticiasixx@... wrote:

now that u mention it, lately i've been getting paranoid about helping ppl for
fear that i might be giving info to infiltrators. i've decided to quit worrying
about it cause i may not know what their intentions are but father lucifer does.
besides isnt that why we're here for : to help ea other out? it'd be a shame
for someone not to get the info they need because somebody ruined it for them.
besides, anyone who abuses any knowledge given here will have to answer to
father. enuf said.

Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 10:18:07 AM

This is another reason why I frown upon those who willingly and openly give
out and display personal numbers and information.
I bet they sit back soaking up all kinds of information studying our ways and
trying to screw with the things we do. Then they turn around and alter our works
and rituals to the point where they become blasphemous. Then what they do is
target young or limited knowledgable people. The reason I think they do this is
because it's easier for them to see our post on destruction rituals and power
meditations and corrupt them. It's easy for them to keep the outter appearance
the same while their motives is not good. You think just because I see people
say HAIL SATAN or put a bunch of demons names at the end of a post, that they
are a Satanist? Yeah right! Most of these people probably dont even know who
those Demons are, they just know it looks good at the end and it makes them
blend in easier.

I thought to myself a couple of times to stay out of the groups for a while
because of all the stupid shit thats been going on. I trust a very very few
people and it's getting to the point to where if you are not an HP, then im
probably not going to take your word for final. People need to understand that
these groups are for communication with others and questions. It's not for
sitting on your ass and waiting for easy answers. Which is what i use to do and
I never got anywhere. One day I asked Father Satan why am I not progressing and
he said "it's because im always looking for the easy answer, you never work on
finding things for myself." I dont remember the exact words. But leaving the
group is not the answer and im not about to let jewish infiltrators run me out.

I AM A LEADER AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LEADER AT HEART! Father Satan has made me
who I am for a reason as I am very stern,loyal, and fierce. He knows that I dont
run from my problems and that I am very strong willed. Therefore im not going to
stop helping my brothers and sister and if they want a fight, then they already
have one. I get stupid xians and jews in my inbox all the time. Ones who have
been hiding in the shadows of the e-group. I let them know that they are wasting
their time with me. With more than 10 years with Satan, im not going anywhere
and I have way to many years under my belt to have stupid feeble minded jews
corrupt my thought process.
****************************************************************************************************************

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, AmdusiasPRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah-I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and
guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday)
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 9:55:39 PM

Sincerely,

Paradox Arcane

Hail Satan!!/88!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicstorm3000"
<satanicstorm3000@ wrote:

received no answer. Be warned, he may not be who he says he is.

It very well could be your Guardians whispering in your ear. I have learned to pay attention to "thoughts" that I have, especially if they are out of normal for me or if they suddenly come to me very strongly.

It pays to listen to those little "feelings" or "thoughts" that come to you.

Hail Satan!!

Mark

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Nikki: Odd though it may sound, you actually do get a feel for whether some of the questions are legitimate or not. Of course this isn't 100 percent, but I've noticed at least in my case, that sometimes there's an indefinable "something" that doesn't seem right.

Like you, I wouldn't want to deprive my brothers and sisters of info they may need when/if I have it. The impostors and infiltrators always over-play their hand eventually ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nikki charles <morticiasixx@ wrote:

about it cause i may not know what their intentions are but father lucifer does.
father. enuf said.

u're right. it's not that i don't listen to my gds; i just need to learn to trust my instincts more. i've had a bad feeling about a few of these posts but since i'm already distrustful of ppl as it is i think it's just me over-reacting. i'm just glad i went w/ my gut and didnt answer any of 'em. btw this applies only to the infiltrators; if for some reason i haven't answered some of ya'lls other posts don't take it personally. i'm not implying anything by not answering u. it's just that sometimes i may not know the answer and i don't want to tell u something wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

It very well could be your Guardians whispering in your ear. I have learned to pay attention to "thoughts" that I have, especially if they are out of normal for me or if they suddenly come to me very strongly.

It pays to listen to those little "feelings" or "thoughts" that come to you.

Hail Satan!!

Mark

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nikki charles <morticiasixx@ wrote:

father. enuf said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back