Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

possible infiltrator demanding meetings

Edward Lonsa1

I decided to share it here to warn everyone.

Smb is disturbing me with everything and now is asking me where SS are meeting physically, after being answered that they do not, this is what I receive:
<[/IMG]"So  that’s how we Satanist lives ,like a coward and  we fear and scared that much so we don’t interact and meet people face to face. No wonder we are less in numbers and we are not spreading words to other people to attract."[/I]
his email is fawwadshamim@... he found me through yahoo group and looks like he is going to find others too to demand meetings. For the rest of the mailing please click "show history".

For newbies. Please be aware. We DO NOT meet in physical world. That's why we are still alive. And there is no legit reason to demand meeting face to face. Also no one is entitled to demand from you to drop your anonymity in the internet. If anyone does - not only in this group, anywhere - they are to be avoided.

пятница, 24 ноября 2017 18:05 F Shamim <fawwadshamim@... писал(а):

So  that’s how we Satan[/IMG]From: [/B]Edward Lonsa
<b [/IMG]Sent: [/B]24 November 2017 08:16
<b [/IMG]To: [/B]F Shamim
<b [/IMG]Subject: [/B]Отв:   NO WAY. We do not meet in person and are not going to. Please, all answers are in groups, there is search engine, you put there anything like: "meeting in person" "meeting in the real world" "SS meetings" etc. It is very often asked question, answers and explanations, reasons giving, are all out there. Don't disturb me with ANY question, please.   четверг, 23 ноября 2017 17:50 F Shamim <fawwadshamim@... писал(а):   Hi Edward its Shamim  if you remember I  contacted  you in may getting advice about rituals and all. I am sorry to bother you again as I remember saying that you are a busy person but I need to  ask you if we  have  any place  to  go  and meet different people of our faith so  I can learn more about the religion and ceremonies  and rituals? Please  reply. Thank you   Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Well of course, every time there is a discussion it is a calculated attack by the enemy. They bring it up and have their little pawns agree with it and tell us it is a good thing. The same people who do other fucked up things, or should I say that is about all they do is support some fucked up idea. 
 Then they go and force themselves on people. This is how people get abducted. This is typical behavior, act nice and when that doesn't work use intimidation. That Andrew Gray supported it, the same person who asked an underage teen to meet him in another state so he could beat him up or kill him. These are the kinds of people that you want to go meet in person let me tell you. Even if they are Dedicated, do you really want to go meet someone who the first time you do something they do not like they threaten or berate you? 
 Because As far I can see,  that is all the type that asking you to go meet with them. Low lives. They are either Dedicated Losers who you want nothing to do with or and more likely the enemy who wants to hurt and kill you. Do not fall for niceness either. Ever watch any movies where the nice one helps the killer? This is really sick and is reality. 
 They want to force you out of hiding to put you where you are vulnerable. This is not cowardice this is being intelligent. Anytime a stranger calls you a coward for not going and randomly meeting him, know it is not good. I saw where others said Oh if you go to a place in the day. You really think that matters? All they have to do is drive by in a van and throw you in it and your gone. I had someone try to kidnap or rob me in broad light one time. They parked their car like they were broke down and demanded that I come help them fix it. Then when I told them to go fuck themselves, that they tried to force me to fix their car. Yeah right. Don't worry it didn't end well for them. 
 We are the biggest and only real threat to the enemy. How hard would it be to take you? Even a small gang could do this. These are not people, these are organizations of people trying to take us out. This is very serious actually. Be onto this. You cannot say you were not warned. 

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1227

Thanks for letting us know, this dude is going to have his asshole whooped here if he want to attempt conversion on us. The best thing to do is to block that guy. Totally.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Saturday, November 25, 2017, 4:01:29 AM GMT+8, Edward Lonsa edwardtgao8@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Smb is disturbing me with everything and now is asking me where SS are meeting physically, after being answered that they do not, this is what I receive:
<[/IMG]"So  that’s how we Satanist lives ,like a coward and  we fear and scared that much so we don’t interact and meet people face to face. No wonder we are less in numbers and we are not spreading words to other people to attract."[/I]
his email is fawwadshamim@... he found me through yahoo group and looks like he is going to find others too to demand meetings. For the rest of the mailing please click "show history".

For newbies. Please be aware. We DO NOT meet in physical world. That's why we are still alive. And there is no legit reason to demand meeting face to face. Also no one is entitled to demand from you to drop your anonymity in the internet. If anyone does - not only in this group, anywhere - they are to be avoided.

<b [/IMG]Subject: [/B]Отв:   NO WAY. We do not meet in person and are not going to. Please, all answers are in groups, there is search engine, you put there anything like: "meeting in person" "meeting in the real world" "SS meetings" etc. It is very often asked question, answers and explanations, reasons giving, are all out there. Don't disturb me with ANY question, please.   четверг, 23 ноября 2017 17:50 F Shamim <fawwadshamim@... писал(а):   Hi Edward its Shamim  if you remember I  contacted  you in may getting advice about rituals and all. I am sorry to bother you again as I remember saying that you are a busy person but I need to  ask you if we  have  any place  to  go  and meet different people of our faith so  I can learn more about the religion and ceremonies  and rituals? Please  reply. Thank you   Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello fellow brothers and sisters, through my investigative senses, i found out that this Fawwashammin is not a infiltrator, he is just a teenager having the urge to no things out of the extraordinary, he is very curious about our Great Religion.,, so please fellow Gentiles you just have to talk to him as your fellow Gentile.. 
Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub 
Claudius. 

Very well said Aldrick, hopefully your words will educate some of those who think meeting is alright.

If someone's okay with just having an online relationship its presumed you'd want to meet
You can run yourself in circles figuring out ways to meet a person with no trail left behind you but unless they already know where you live it probably won't be happening...

I would just ignore the person demanding to meet face to face, because you don't know if that person is truly a Spiritual Satanist. They could be lying to you, pretending to be Satanist just to get your attention to cause serious problems for you. Be careful who you talk to online privately, away from the JOS e-group/s and avoid meeting in person, just don't do it. It is dangerous, and you can get hurt or even killed. There are a lot of infiltrators out there who want to harm and possibly kill Spiritual Satanists. Furthermore, never give your location, address, real name, birthday or photos or anything related to anyone online. Even if they give you theirs, just don't. Focus on talking with members here in the e-groups for Joy of Satan members who you know here that are true Satanists.There is no reason to meet in person and everything an individual needs who is new to Spiritual Satanism or wanting to learn how to do ceremonial rituals, meditations, etc. can be found within the Joy of Satan homepage and e-groups. So there is no reason to meet them in person to show or teach them. 
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
SISTER IN SATAN,SORCERESS BELLATRIX

Sounds like a terrorist email name. Lol

On Nov 24, 2017, at 12:02 PM, "Edward Lonsa edwardtgao8@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back