Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

possible destruction ritual(maybe group) on this guy?

Exar

I would post his FB page but it might be premature.
he goes by the name Patrick Sean "Trueblood"..those who play SL may know him as Kaze Zuta.
this guy wrecks relationships. he uses people, women, and then lies about it. he has hurt a lot of my friends, and thru the vine, some of which were pagan.
if allowed...
screw it. here is his FB page

http://www.facebook.com/patrick.s.trueblood

i want to wreck him. i am making a fire elemental to wreck his life. he uses women and leaves them, wrecking their lives and breaking their hearts. unless he happens to be on here, which i doubt, i want him to suffer.
it's been too long. "long enough to hurt enough furs...not only mates, but pets; he abuses them all"
i trust my friend. he's tried on some people i know.
death is too good :) pagan justice? anyone?

if what you say is correct ill ruin his life. he says hes on gaia, i have mules there and will love to get banned just talking shit to him i hope he kills himself. i looked at the page and everything you say is the complete opposite of what his page says, which confuses me, because it seems like total narcissism. whats the blank page and the long ass stupid rant about helping people, being a hero and all that crap if you say he hurts people and worst of all, pets. please, tell me more because he seems just like a person i deeply hate. i would love to make his life hell if this is true. it warms my heart thinking of him being "dark". who the fuck says "dark" like what, you get emo, or your skin turns color as a camouflage defense. wtf?! i will enjoy this, tell me more.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

he goes by the name Patrick Sean "Trueblood"..those who play SL may know him as Kaze Zuta.
this guy wrecks relationships. he uses people, women, and then lies about it. he has hurt a lot of my friends, and thru the vine, some of which were pagan.
if allowed...

i want to wreck him. i am making a fire elemental to wreck his life. he uses women and leaves them, wrecking their lives and breaking their hearts. unless he happens to be on here, which i doubt, i want him to suffer.
it's been too long. "long enough to hurt enough furs...not only mates, but pets; he abuses them all"

Hoping this catches a lot more attention. Thanks to the HP's for letting this in, that should help greatly.
Buer helped refresh my memory on this ass.
First week with someone, he gets inside your mind
Second week, he starts cheating on you, and lying
Third, he's broken your heart and is about leave
Fourth, i believe you get a choice; stay and be one of his "pets" or leave.

this guy needs to go down. trust me, Corinne, my friend's reaction was...well you can't write that shit. it was both hilarious and startling at the same time...
now, he's a friend and his ex-mate has been offended by this man. so has other people i've met.
let's destroy him.
any more questions, i'll see what i can do. this guy has a weak aura and somewhat weak will. he only wants, and has no control.
did some scouting.
now, the question is, how will we wreck him..? what to change in his life..? make him repulsive sounds nice =D or, as Corinne mentioned, make him depressed and emo.
decisions, decisions. if anyone wants to join in, feel free.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

if what you say is correct ill ruin his life. he says hes on gaia, i have mules there and will love to get banned just talking shit to him i hope he kills himself. i looked at the page and everything you say is the complete opposite of what his page says, which confuses me, because it seems like total narcissism. whats the blank page and the long ass stupid rant about helping people, being a hero and all that crap if you say he hurts people and worst of all, pets. please, tell me more because he seems just like a person i deeply hate. i would love to make his life hell if this is true. it warms my heart thinking of him being "dark". who the fuck says "dark" like what, you get emo, or your skin turns color as a camouflage defense. wtf?! i will enjoy this, tell me more.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@ wrote:

if allowed...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back