Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possible Astral Proj.?

rudyda_g

Yesterday I got to work a little early so I decided to get a quick nap in that time. Out of nowhere I had a "dream" where I was able to see my surroundings clearly which I could not have done awake cuz my head was tucked under my arms. I remember feeling a bad spirit and I even told it evil entity depart from me. I'm convinced it wanted me to give in because I even told it I pledged an allegiance with Father Satanas. I've had similar experiences since I was 14, are they really astral projection? HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!

It was not astral projection, as your astral body did not leave your physical body. It was definitely an astral experience, though. Good job on driving off the enemy, if they try harder just blast them with Satanic fire.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Yesterday I got to work a little early so I decided to get a quick nap in that time. Out of nowhere I had a "dream" where I was able to see my surroundings clearly which I could not have done awake cuz my head was tucked under my arms. I remember feeling a bad spirit and I even told it evil entity depart from me. I'm convinced it wanted me to give in because I even told it I pledged an allegiance with Father Satanas. I've had similar experiences since I was 14, are they really astral projection? HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!

Thanks for the reply sista ;) ha, usually when these things happen I can't really control my actions as if its my subconscious mind in control but that just goes to show that I've Deprogrammed myself of xtian filth for the glory of the Gods. What exactly are these experiences then and how can they be beneficial ? HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

It was not astral projection, as your astral body did not leave your physical body. It was definitely an astral experience, though. Good job on driving off the enemy, if they try harder just blast them with Satanic fire.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

It's stuff that's happening in the astral plane, and it's good that you are open to it, as long as you keep up an aura of protection of course. As for how they can be beneficial, you can communicate with the Demons, or be more aware of what's happening around you, so on and so forth.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Thanks for the reply sista ;) ha, usually when these things happen I can't really control my actions as if its my subconscious mind in control but that just goes to show that I've Deprogrammed myself of xtian filth for the glory of the Gods. What exactly are these experiences then and how can they be beneficial ? HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back