Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pork

elke_brujere

I was curious why two major religions ban pork. Since Jews really look out for their own, is there something to this?

Does anyone in contact with Satan or a demon guide know if there are things we should or should not be eating to become physically stronger and immune to disease?

I know we are concentrating on mind and energy's, but I feel being physically strong plays a big role as well.

<td val[/IMG]I love pork, eat it all the time, Salami, sausages, Ham and I've never caught anything in over 50 years!

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, elke_brujere <elke_brujere@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pork
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 12:23 PM

I was curious why two major religions ban pork. Since Jews really look out for their own, is there something to this?

Does anyone in contact with Satan or a demon guide know if there are things we should or should not be eating to become physically stronger and immune to disease?

I know we are concentrating on mind and energy's, but I feel being physically strong plays a big role as well.
[/TD]

The reason jews don't eat pork is because while they are evil they are not cannibals to their own.

If people are going to eat meat especially pork they should balance it out with as much organic superfood as possible especially MSM as taken enough it washes out and prevents the calcium build up in the body that causes most all aliments due to acidic level of the body. Cacao is important is it creates a situation where the crud can't build up in the hearts system and it is the most pranic filled food.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

I love pork, eat it all the time, Salami, sausages, Ham and I've never caught anything in over 50 years!

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, elke_brujere <elke_brujere@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]
I eat red meat – rare – pork, potatoes, spaghetti and drink loads of coffee, bear, red wine and whisky. I smoke cigars – small ones – and have sex on a pretty regular basis. I also meditate, occasionally – not as much as I’d like, a question of time – and occasionally practice Rituals. Every morning I go for a fast 5 mile walk and try and keep in shape. I’m 59 years old and you know what I always say, you have to die of something lol! I believe in a certain form of reincarnation and have a very scientific outlook on existence and the universe. As it is written on the gateway of Delphi – Know thigh self and you shall know the gods and the universe! I think I know myself pretty well. And I still eat red meat, pork and so on and so forth! But every human is different from the next so maybe I’m NOT a good example to follow! LOVE RED MEAT and PORK lol! PS! Right now I’m going on my balcony to drink a cold beer and smoke a cigar! HAIL SATAN !
--- On Sun, 8/9/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pork
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 4:51 PM

The reason jews don't eat pork is because while they are evil they are not cannibals to their own.

If people are going to eat meat especially pork they should balance it out with as much organic superfood as possible especially MSM as taken enough it washes out and prevents the calcium build up in the body that causes most all aliments due to acidic level of the body. Cacao is important is it creates a situation where the crud can't build up in the hearts system and it is the most pranic filled food.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_ 18@... wrote:

I love pork, eat it all the time, Salami, sausages, Ham and I've never caught anything in over 50 years!

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, elke_brujere <elke_brujere@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Probably just an old outdated practice. Eating kosher won't make you spiritually stronger. You're welcome to try, but don't be dissapointed when it doesn't help you at all. Most Jews don't even follow this law.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]There was Something read in a Book called The Black Arts that Said If you eat Pork At the Witching Hour during the full moon then Demons would Visit You

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 11:51 AM

[/TD]

Red wine is good I drink it once in awhile, organic superfoods don't take away from a persons diet they add to and make sure they are around to enjoy much longer. Especially ones that break down the and keep the calcium from building up in the body. It's the same kind of gunk that people get on their teeth.   You are French if I remember I don't know how the quality of the Food is over there. But here just about everything in a box, can or bottle is totally shit to eat or drink.

Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 2:00:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pork

<td vAl[/IMG]
I eat red meat – rare – pork, potatoes, spaghetti and drink loads of coffee, bear, red wine and whisky. I smoke cigars – small ones – and have sex on a pretty regular basis. I also meditate, occasionally – not as much as I’d like, a question of time – and occasionally practice Rituals. Every morning I go for a fast 5 mile walk and try and keep in shape. I’m 59 years old and you know what I always say, you have to die of something lol! I believe in a certain form of reincarnation and have a very scientific outlook on existence and the universe. As it is written on the gateway of Delphi – Know thigh self and you shall know the gods and the universe! I think I know myself pretty well. And I still eat red meat, pork and so on and so forth! But every human is different from the next so maybe I’m NOT a good example to follow! LOVE RED MEAT and PORK lol! PS! Right now I’m going on my balcony to drink a cold beer and smoke a cigar! HAIL SATAN !
--- On Sun, 8/9/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@ yahoo.com wrote:
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 4:51 PM

[/TD]

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@... wrote:

RE PORK
A long time ago (my schooldays) they told us the jews observe
a law (bib: Levites)something about cloven hoof annimals are not to be eaten by the "chosen" in other words; WE are crap to them&
they (of corse) the chosen people of YHVH
Everything that has to do with them is ALWAYS humiliating to us
Eating pork is NOT dangerous
(On the other hand : reading the bible can SERIOUSLY
dammage your health)
AVE SATANAS !!

<td val[/IMG]When i spiritually started to open up i became aware in spiritual teachings that pork affected the being, my mother always likeed to eat alot of pork so i told here that this was a spiritualy bad thing to dot but she wouldnt change here ways. .  when she died and came to visit me, she didnt want me to see here but i forced myself to turn and see here and was shocked to see that she had a face of a pig ! lookely i had just read a book about the teacher of light being asked a question about which meat was good to eat and which meat was not to good to eat,  of which he said "dont worry what animal you eat because you will spiritually rase it to  higher being" so my mother was doing a good thing not a bad thing HAIL FATHER
--- On Mon, 8/10/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 6:32 AM

[/TD]

It is due to the cloven hooves, it is an old practice not to eat those animals.

<td val[/IMG]It's a known fact that the pork is the only animal from which you can eat everything including the head and the feet. The Canadian love Pig Feet Stew but I'll just go for the Salami and ham with a good beer.

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, waltermassey1 <walter_massey@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 5:57 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Well, here's one Canadian who doesn't--LOL!

But I'm from out West -- born and raised in the heart of cattle ranching country -- and the pig-eaters are Easterners from Quebec.

I'll never forget being on a business trip there, when our hosts thought they'd treat us to a "typical Quebec meal" -- crikey! -- and here's little old me, who doesn't speak French, trying to get the idea across that, no, I don't want pigs' feet or anything else 'exotic'; just BEEF steak, chicken, or fish, provided it isn't eel ... They were very good natured about it all, but it wasn't one of my favorite dining experiences !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

It's a known fact that the pork is the only animal from which you can eat everything including the head and the feet. The Canadian love Pig Feet Stew but I'll just go for the Salami and ham with a good beer.

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, waltermassey1 <walter_massey@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@ ... wrote:

Interesting enough after eating pig the immune system responds to the intake of it into the body the same way it does to direct poisoning of the system. Pig is highy toxic food. As is most if not all meat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

But I'm from out West -- born and raised in the heart of cattle ranching country -- and the pig-eaters are Easterners from Quebec.

I'll never forget being on a business trip there, when our hosts thought they'd treat us to a "typical Quebec meal" -- crikey! -- and here's little old me, who doesn't speak French, trying to get the idea across that, no, I don't want pigs' feet or anything else 'exotic'; just BEEF steak, chicken, or fish, provided it isn't eel ... They were very good natured about it all, but it wasn't one of my favorite dining experiences !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@ wrote:

It's a known fact that the pork is the only animal from which you can eat everything including the head and the feet. The Canadian love Pig Feet Stew but I'll just go for the Salami and ham with a good beer.

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, waltermassey1 <walter_massey@ wrote:

So THAT'S what it is! Thanks for sharing; I often wondered why many people were allergic to pork or at least found it disagreed with their digestive system ... I'm one of them, although I do allow myself a bit of bacon on occasion ...

Back in the days of the Inquisition, incidentally, some people were burned alive for refusing to eat pork. Surprise, surprise ... not wanting to get sick could cost you your life ... only xtianity could think that one up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Interesting enough after eating pig the immune system responds to the intake of it into the body the same way it does to direct poisoning of the system. Pig is highy toxic food. As is most if not all meat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@ wrote:

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, waltermassey1 <walter_massey@ wrote:

I have always had an aversion to pork, and I was raised catholic, and my mother cooked it often. I find the pork produced these days better than the stuff I grew up with, and food choices are personal. Eat what you like.

Some people don't like shellfish because they are allergic, or they simply don't like the insect look of them. I have eaten vegan, vegetarian, have cooked professionally (forced to handle meat when I didn't want to). As a professional cook just now in my household, and going though difficult financial times, legumes, grain, and vegetables suit us just fine.

Spiritually, I don't think one food is better than any other. Politically and Socio-economically I think people should learn how to cook, and take as much business away from fast food vendors as much as possible. Look to body-builders and athletes about how to eat, and exercise your body - eat clean when you can, grow stuff if you can, buy local if you can, own what you put in your body. Don't let McDonalds do it for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

So THAT'S what it is! Thanks for sharing; I often wondered why many people were allergic to pork or at least found it disagreed with their digestive system ... I'm one of them, although I do allow myself a bit of bacon on occasion ...

Back in the days of the Inquisition, incidentally, some people were burned alive for refusing to eat pork. Surprise, surprise ... not wanting to get sick could cost you your life ... only xtianity could think that one up.
<snip

Spiritual yes it does matter what you eat as organic alive foods are charged with pranic power. Your body requires food because it requires the life force in the food the trapped solar power. Its the same as putting a log in a fire the fire coming out is trapped solar energy which the body intakes and the ash is carried out by the waste.

Many body-builders have horrible diets and look like shit by 40 and many athletes end up suffering from the same aliments as others and then even an oymplic athlete is only able to use 35% of their overall strenght because the power of the muscle to contract is equal to the amount of bio-eletricity in the cells.

Many of those people have created a catabolic body that fails them in the end.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wyrrdsystr666" <wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:

Spiritually, I don't think one food is better than any other. as possible. Look to body-builders and athletes about how to eat, and exercise your body - eat clean when you can, grow stuff if you can, buy local if you can, own what you put in your body. Don't let McDonalds do it for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

<snip

<td val[/IMG]bes[/IMG]Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm (PDT)

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   Will you stop with this pork stuff, I’ve been eating pork and red meat (steak rare) for the past 59 years and I'm in better shape than people a quarter my age. I eat meat, spaghetti, potatoes, little vegetables and hardly any fruit, unless it's in an alcoholic drink. I drink beer, whisky and red wine and I smoke cigars and believe me my pranic and vital energy is perfect. I had a check up recently and the cardiologist said he'd never seen a heart in such a goof condition. Incidentally, I also eat horse meat. I DON'T eat mutton and I don't eat fish but, if you want to wrestle you'll get your money's worth. Now maybe I’m different from your average guy but I am what I am and as they say, you are what you eat, so, come to your own conclusions. There’s NOTHING wrong with eating PORK and RED MEAT, get over this and move on. What fucks people up is anxiety and worrying about things that they needn’t and THAT is bad for your prana and other energies. Maybe I’m a vampire I don’t know but I love very rare red meat and everything that comes from the pig! HAIL SATAN!
--- On Wed, 8/12/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 4:23 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] bes[/IMG]Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm (PDT)

[/TD]
[/TD]

I have noticed people tend to get emotional over diet. I cannot consider your personal life a vaild criteria of which to deny the overwhelming facts of pranic lacking foods are destructive. For you genetics alone could be a factor. As well as drinking red wine which is a strong antioxdant and power meditation.etc

The reality is there are graveyards and hospitals full of people who are what they eat.

Diet can tear down or build up the lightbody.

Will you stop with this pork stuff, I’ve been eating pork and red meat (steak rare) for the past 59 years and I'm in better shape than people a quarter my age. I eat meat, spaghetti, potatoes, little vegetables and hardly any fruit, unless it's in an alcoholic drink. I drink beer, whisky and red wine and I smoke cigars and believe me my pranic and vital energy is perfect. I had a check up recently and the cardiologist said he'd never seen a heart in such a goof condition.
Incidentally, I also eat horse meat. I DON'T eat mutton and I don't eat fish but, if you want to wrestle you'll get your money's worth. Now maybe I’m different from your average guy but I am what I am and as they say, you are what you eat, so, come to your own conclusions. There’s NOTHING wrong with eating PORK and RED MEAT, get over this and move on. What fucks people up is anxiety and worrying about things that they needn’t and THAT is bad for your prana and other energies.
Maybe I’m a vampire I don’t know but I love very rare red meat and everything that comes from the pig!
HAIL SATAN!

besides pigs all meat is not good for humans to eat on a daily bases. You don't need to eat meat everyday to be healthly. Don't you know it takes a steak more than a day to pass through a person? And the western diet has too much meat and not enough veggies and fiber. If you're going to eat any meat at least eat alot of whole grains and veggies to help balance out the toxic effects.

Posted by: "mageson6666" mageson6666@ yahoo.com   mageson6666
Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm (PDT)

<td val[/IMG]Well, you know what they say, you've got to die of something, sport!

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 6:58 PM

I have noticed people tend to get emotional over diet. I cannot consider your personal life a vaild criteria of which to deny the overwhelming facts of pranic lacking foods are destructive. For you genetics alone could be a factor. As well as drinking red wine which is a strong antioxdant and power meditation.etc

The reality is there are graveyards and hospitals full of people who are what they eat.

Will you stop with this pork stuff, I’ve been eating pork and red meat (steak rare) for the past 59 years and I'm in better shape than people a quarter my age. I eat meat, spaghetti, potatoes, little vegetables and hardly any fruit, unless it's in an alcoholic drink. I drink beer, whisky and red wine and I smoke cigars and believe me my pranic and vital energy is perfect. I had a check up recently and the cardiologist said he'd never seen a heart in such a goof condition.
Incidentally, I also eat horse meat. I DON'T eat mutton and I don't eat fish but, if you want to wrestle you'll get your money's worth. Now maybe I’m different from your average guy but I am what I am and as they say, you are what you eat, so, come to your own conclusions. There’s NOTHING wrong with eating PORK and RED MEAT, get over this and move on. What fucks people up is anxiety and worrying about things that they needn’t and THAT is bad for your prana and other energies.
Maybe I’m a vampire I don’t know but I love very rare red meat and everything that comes from the pig!
HAIL SATAN!

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@ ... wrote:

besides pigs all meat is not good for humans to eat on a daily bases. You don't need to eat meat everyday to be healthly. Don't you know it takes a steak more than a day to pass through a person? And the western diet has too much meat and not enough veggies and fiber. If you're going to eat any meat at least eat alot of whole grains and veggies to help balance out the toxic effects.

[/TD]

LOL =D
yea i eat whatever i feel like. i might have a beer belly but at least i like what i eat.
oh yea, i had a muslim girl living with my family once. she kept saying pork would make her sick if she ate it. so we gave her pork. she got sick. but then we gave her pork in her food and called it beef or some other meat. she ate it and she was fine.

Hail Satan!

Well, you know what they say, you've got to die of something, sport!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_ 18@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I know this pork subject is worn out and it's time it went the way of the dinosaur, but for those who haven't yet heard it, or forgot, I just have to tell you the hilarious tale of what I did to a Jew woman and a Muslim I worked with years ago ...

We had an event where everyone brought some sort of dish that they liked -- it was a real international milieu -- so I did a meat dish from S. America. It had several meats in it, including pork and everyone loved it. Anyway, these two, before they'd take a bite asked, "is there any pork in this?"

"No," I replied, "the recipe called for pork, but so that everyone could have some, I substituted turkey." They complimented me on being so "sensitive" (I never cracked a smile), both ate it, enjoyed it, and never knew what "mortal sin" they had committed!

Devious? You bet! Fun? Absolutely ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

LOL =D
yea i eat whatever i feel like. i might have a beer belly but at least i like what i eat.
oh yea, i had a muslim girl living with my family once. she kept saying pork would make her sick if she ate it. so we gave her pork. she got sick. but then we gave her pork in her food and called it beef or some other meat. she ate it and she was fine.

Hail Satan!

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

No, nobody has to die of anything. Once has to either be killed by violence or get sick, people only get sick due to extreme acid saturation of the body. Dr Carrel stated the human cell is immortal and Dr Crile stated all death is the result of progessive acid saturation of the cell. The cells are designed to feed on pranic energy not hambugers and pizza.

A person does not have to stress about diet but they should be aware of what they are putting into their body.

HAIL SATAN!

I am new to this group but here is my two Cents about pork. I did not eat it when I was a very fundamentalist bible thumper cause the bible told me not to it eat in the old testament.
Now I see myself as a meateater. My eyes are facing front like most predators who eat meat. Panthers Tigers wolves are all fast and lean cause they eat meat. At 49 years of age I am fairly lean (6 foot 2 inches 190 lbs) cause of the healthier cuts of meat I eat on a very regular bases. And that includes pork...unkosher, salty, swine meat.
Now look at what does not eat meat...they are eaten by us meateaters. Hello mister groundhog. Hows your salad making you look these day??? Yummy? LOL.

Don't know why, but Loki's post made me laugh. No offence though brother.

LOKI IS RIGHT, you people tend to put TOO much emphasis on a diet. I have been eating pork for years, and I somehow live on.

It is our choice what we eat, and bare consequences.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

Will you stop with this pork stuff, I�ve been eating pork and red meat (steak rare) for the past 59 years and I'm in better shape than people a quarter my age. I eat meat, spaghetti, potatoes, little vegetables and hardly any fruit, unless it's in an alcoholic drink. I drink beer, whisky and red wine and I smoke cigars and believe me my pranic and vital energy is perfect. I had a check up recently and the cardiologist said he'd never seen a heart in such a goof condition.
Incidentally, I also eat horse meat. I DON'T eat mutton and I don't eat fish but, if you want to wrestle you'll get your money's worth. Now maybe I�m different from your average guy but I am what I am and as they say, you are what you eat, so, come to your own conclusions. There�s NOTHING wrong with eating PORK and RED MEAT, get over this and move on. What fucks people up is anxiety and worrying about things that they needn�t and THAT is bad for your prana and other energies.
Maybe I�m a vampire I don�t know but I love very rare red meat and everything that comes from the pig!
HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Well, horses don't eat meat and they are strong, sleek and beautiful. 

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, mudslinger1259 <mudslinger1259@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 5:52 PM

I am new to this group but here is my two Cents about pork. I did not eat it when I was a very fundamentalist bible thumper cause the bible told me not to it eat in the old testament.
Now I see myself as a meateater. My eyes are facing front like most predators who eat meat. Panthers Tigers wolves are all fast and lean cause they eat meat. At 49 years of age I am fairly lean (6 foot 2 inches 190 lbs) cause of the healthier cuts of meat I eat on a very regular bases. And that includes pork...unkosher, salty, swine meat.
Now look at what does not eat meat...they are eaten by us meateaters. Hello mister groundhog. Hows your salad making you look these day??? Yummy? LOL.
[/TD]

There are no dietary restrictions or taboos in Satanism. There are pros and cons to both meat eating and vegetarianism. I can state from experience, a certain diet will not make one less powerful than another in spellworking. Satan did tell me what we eat is filled with toxins and not very healthy. Power meditation [where one works on amplifying one's vril/witchpower/chi/prana, etc.], can help when the diet is not what it should be, as the vril we obtain from food [which is what food is supposed to have], we can do this through meditation. Most foods these days, BOTH meat and vegetables are so highly processed, they are depleted of their life-giving energies. Even vegetables are chock full of chemical and harmful herbicides, fertilizers, contaminated water and so on. Industrial farming is hideous, another industry run and controlled by the jews.

All I am saying here is for people living in the city, where one must obtain food from the supermarkets, the processed food is unhealthy, but necessary, as that is all there is. Doing power meditation definitely helps in promoting both spiritual and physical health. If one lives on a farm, where freshly picked produce is eaten, one knows a huge difference.

Frozen foods are full of harmful chemicals. That fish and seafood which is sold at room temerature in those pouches, from what I understand has gone through radiation. No nutrients are left. IMO, people do need more fresh fruits and vegetables in their diets and though contaminated with chemicals, food from the produce sections is often better for you, then the frozen entrees and those items with endless ingrediant listings that is not understandable to the general public.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mudslinger1259" <mudslinger1259@... wrote:

This point of view becomes a natural fallacy as those animals and humans have massive biological differences including totally different digestive systems. The law of vital adaption is what allows people to live on for awhile longer dispite constant poisoning in doses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mudslinger1259" <mudslinger1259@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I am reading a book on Raja Yoga and it says that what you eat is critical until you have reached a high enough level that it doesn't matter...so it  goes along with what Maxine is saying.  If you do your power meditations and become powerful, it doesn't matter.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 9:17 PM

There are no dietary restrictions or taboos in Satanism. There are pros and cons to both meat eating and vegetarianism. I can state from experience, a certain diet will not make one less powerful than another in spellworking. Satan did tell me what we eat is filled with toxins and not very healthy. Power meditation [where one works on amplifying one's vril/witchpower/ chi/prana, etc.], can help when the diet is not what it should be, as the vril we obtain from food [which is what food is supposed to have], we can do this through meditation. Most foods these days, BOTH meat and vegetables are so highly processed, they are depleted of their life-giving energies. Even vegetables are chock full of chemical and harmful herbicides, fertilizers, contaminated water and so on. Industrial farming is hideous, another industry run and controlled by the jews.

All I am saying here is for people living in the city, where one must obtain food from the supermarkets, the processed food is unhealthy, but necessary, as that is all there is. Doing power meditation definitely helps in promoting both spiritual and physical health. If one lives on a farm, where freshly picked produce is eaten, one knows a huge difference.

Frozen foods are full of harmful chemicals. That fish and seafood which is sold at room temerature in those pouches, from what I understand has gone through radiation. No nutrients are left. IMO, people do need more fresh fruits and vegetables in their diets and though contaminated with chemicals, food from the produce sections is often better for you, then the frozen entrees and those items with endless ingrediant listings that is not understandable to the general public.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsat an.org
[/TD]

Okay can someone tell me the truth behind the "no eating pork"? When I was a jewslim I stopped eating pork then I found out some of the nazaren peeps are not eating pork anymore either..what's the truth behind it???

All Hail Father Satan!!
All Hail the Gods of Hell!!

~Angela

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back