Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Population: 7 billion

In my opinion, it shouldn't have to be a bad thing but then again we don't have a fair governmental system and all the conflict rising from the multitude of religions makes the world too crowded for me. I know it's utopian of me, but if people believed in the same thing then we could fashion a working government and society and wouldn't have to worry about being overpopulated. I really don't see how people would consider it a good thing right now. In my view, more people = more conflict.

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Lord Dagon!
Hail All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 9:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Population: 7 billion

On the news [/IMG]</var>??

Well, the world will become Satanic in the future, so all the jews will be killed off.

And since we won't have false jewish-made "morals" such as making sure everyone lives (which goes against the laws of nature), all those drug addicts will be left to die from their over-doses instead of taking up valuable hospital space to save them so they can just continue the cycle. No offence to any recovered addicts here, I'm talking about the ones who will never get out of the cycle. Remember, responsibility to the responsible.

I'm sure pedophiles will be killed off too, as soon as they are caught. Can't harm our children. And it seems like there are a LOT of pedos in the world. Animal abusers too. All the "scum" of society. Kill them off, and let them reincarnate again, into a Satanic world, and hopefully it was just an effect of a kike-world that made them that way. Easy population control.

I guess I'm a bit of an extremist, but I'm sick of the way our world has become. I have, in my natal chart, Sagittarius on the 9th degree of my 9th house of religion. It makes me a "warrior for my beliefs", and fortunately for us, my beliefs are with Spiritual Satanism. Once all the jews are gone, I'm going after pedophiles.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it?  Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??

I am with you all the way, these people are poison in our world and they all deserve to die.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Well, the world will become Satanic in the future, so all the jews will be killed off.

And since we won't have false jewish-made "morals" such as making sure everyone lives (which goes against the laws of nature), all those drug addicts will be left to die from their over-doses instead of taking up valuable hospital space to save them so they can just continue the cycle. No offence to any recovered addicts here, I'm talking about the ones who will never get out of the cycle. Remember, responsibility to the responsible.

I'm sure pedophiles will be killed off too, as soon as they are caught. Can't harm our children. And it seems like there are a LOT of pedos in the world. Animal abusers too. All the "scum" of society. Kill them off, and let them reincarnate again, into a Satanic world, and hopefully it was just an effect of a kike-world that made them that way. Easy population control.

I guess I'm a bit of an extremist, but I'm sick of the way our world has become. I have, in my natal chart, Sagittarius on the 9th degree of my 9th house of religion. It makes me a "warrior for my beliefs", and fortunately for us, my beliefs are with Spiritual Satanism. Once all the jews are gone, I'm going after pedophiles.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it?  Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??

<var [/IMG]</var>  With proper regulation the population can be brought down. We also have the fact with advanced tech we can populate other worlds.               -- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

You go lydia,I am with you all the way.Our Gentile children need to feel safe from that shit.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Population: 7 billion

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

When pedophile hunting season opens I'll provide the weapons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>!
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 10:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Population: 7 billion

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

With proper regulation the population can be brought down. We also have the fact with advanced tech we can populate other worlds.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I really liked the answer and its extremely true. They hide a lot of stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I would say half of the population needs to be wiped out of all the filthy scum of tje world.The roch kikes would be the first to go.At least we know who the real terrorists are,The kikes and the pedophiles.And they are living in this country.Somebody shoiuld get a machine gun and shoot these cocksuckers down.
Sent from my LG phone

strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I am with you all the way, these people are poison in our world and they all deserve to die.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it?� Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??
Lydia don't let the media fool you. Things are not as bad as they say. Things are worse. I truly feel what you mean as I have similiar position there.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it?� Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??
Most pedophiles are jews or have been raped abused by a jew or something. Almost, in almost all occassions there is a jew related.

HAIL SATAN!!!

In other words there's over 6 billion problems in the world. I was watching the first matrix the other night, the 'agent' says what humanity reminds him of, a virus. To be fair humanity is kind of like a virus, we settle in an area and multiply until there's no more room or resources then move on and do the same thing. Not to say that all of us are a problem, but we as a species are over populated. There are too many parasites, people who live in government housing, and multiply simply to get a bigger check from the government. This has to stop! People are not equal, we are created the same way but we're not equal. Not to long ago (some say before we had fossil fuels) the weak died in childhood, atleast there was some sense of survival of fittest. The jew make a profit off of people who would have died young before. That may be part of the reason they push their communist idea that we're all equal. How is a parasite that lives off the taxes that workers are required to pay equal to the honest worker that puts their 40+ hours in per week? It seems there's a solution though, we're running out of oil and the economy is going to crumble, all that commie nonsense will die with the parasites. We need to start viewing the human race the way animals are viewed, when there are to many deer hunters solve that problem. 100 years ago in Germany, England, and America, persistant criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, and people with mental disorders were sterilized. Look at our prisons their over populated, if the sterilization policy had stayed in place we wouldn't have the problems that we're faced with today.

Killing them pedo n endophiles wont resolve the disease,due to their soul being imprinted.Knowledge and truth is the answer.

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 05:06 PST kvnfidler wrote:When pedophile hunting season opens I'll provide the weapons.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote: Well, the world will become Satanic in the future, so all the jews will be killed off. And since we won't have false jewish-made "morals" such as making sure everyone lives (which goes against the laws of nature), all those drug addicts will be left to die from their over-doses instead of taking upe cycle. No offence to any recovered addicts here, I'm talking about the ones who will never get out of the cycle. Remember, responsibility to the responsible. I'm sure pedophiles will be killed off too, as soon as they are caught. Can't harm our children. And it seems like there are a LOT of pedos in the world. Animal abusers too. All the "scum" of society. Kill them off, and let them reincarnate again, into a Satanic world, and hopefully it was just an effect of a
kike-world that made them that way. Easy population control. I guess I'm a bit of an extremist, but I'm sick of the way our world has become. I have, in my natal chart, Sagittarius on the 9th degree of my 9th house of religion. It makes me a "warrior for my beliefs", and fortunately for us, my beliefs are with Spiritual Satanism. Once all the jews are gone, I'm going after pedophiles. Hail Satan! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote: On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it? Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??

That's true, but allowing them to commit such a horrible act without being properly punished is nothing but liberal bullshit. They'll reincarnate, and when or if they start working on their soul they'll realize what they did. As far as I'm concerned people who are criminals and/or rapists or pedaphiles don't deserve a place in our world, as far as I'm concerned their on the side of the jew. People need to realize there are consequences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

Killing them pedo n endophiles wont resolve the disease,due to their soul being imprinted.Knowledge and truth is the answer.

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 05:06 PST kvnfidler wrote:When pedophile hunting season opens I'll provide the weapons.--- [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote: Well, the world will become Satanic in the future, so all the jews will be killed off. And since we won't have false jewish-made "morals" such as making sure everyone lives (which goes against the laws of nature), all those drug addicts will be left to die from their over-doses instead of taking upe cycle. No offence to any recovered addicts here, I'm talking about the ones who will never get out of the cycle. Remember, responsibility to the responsible. I'm sure pedophiles will be killed off too, as soon as they are caught. Can't harm our children. And it seems like there are a LOT of pedos in the world. Animal abusers too. All the "scum" of society. Kill them off, and let them reincarnate again, into a Satanic world, and hopefully it was just an effect of a
kike-world that made them that way. Easy population control. I guess I'm a bit of an extremist, but I'm sick of the way our world has become. I have, in my natal chart, Sagittarius on the 9th degree of my 9th house of religion. It makes me a "warrior for my beliefs", and fortunately for us, my beliefs are with Spiritual Satanism. Once all the jews are gone, I'm going after pedophiles. Hail Satan! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote: On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it? Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??

You'd better watch your mouth hoss! I'm guessing your referring to myself and a few other people. I'm not an infiltrator I've been with j.o.s since '05! If your going to call people names like that you'd better have proof!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

I smell a whole lot of infiltrators and trolls in this here thread.

Hoss,on what basis u claimed that?Where ur proof!To me ur actions thats smells like an infiltraitor.

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 06:06 PST kvnfidler wrote:You'd better watch your mouth hoss! I'm guessing your referring to myself and a few other people. I'm not an infiltrator I've been with j.o.s since '05! If your going to call people names like that you'd better have proof!--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote: I smell a whole lot of infiltrators and trolls in this here thread.

<td val[/IMG]when the jews are gone there will be no pedophiles... Hail all the powers of Hell.:) 

--- On Wed, 11/9/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Population: 7 billion
Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 10:40 AM

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 05:06 PST kvnfidler wrote:When pedophile hunting season opens I'll provide the weapons.--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote: Well, the world will become Satanic in the future, so all the jews will be killed off. And since we won't have false jewish-made "morals" such as making sure everyone lives (which goes against the laws of nature), all those drug addicts will be left to die from their over-doses instead of taking upe cycle. No offence to any recovered addicts here, I'm talking about the ones who will never get out of the cycle. Remember, responsibility to the responsible. I'm sure pedophiles will be killed off too, as soon as they are caught. Can't harm our children. And it seems like there are a LOT of pedos in the world. Animal abusers too. All the "scum" of society. Kill them off, and let them reincarnate again, into a Satanic world, and hopefully it was just an effect of a
kike-world that made them that way. Easy population control. I guess I'm a bit of an extremist, but I'm sick of the way our world has become. I have, in my natal chart, Sagittarius on the 9th degree of my 9th house of religion. It makes me a "warrior for my beliefs", and fortunately for us, my beliefs are with Spiritual Satanism. Once all the jews are gone, I'm going after pedophiles. Hail Satan! --- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote: On the news it said that the worlds population hit 7 billion. Some people stated that it was a good thing and that it was a bad thing. In my opinion it seems sort of bad, as this makes things more crowded and what not. What do you think of it? Will humanities population just keep growing until there is no room??
[/TD]

Good point

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

when the jews are gone there will be no pedophiles... Hail all the powers of Hell.:) 

--- On Wed, 11/9/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Population: 7 billion
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 10:40 AM

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 05:06 PST kvnfidler wrote:When pedophile hunting season opens I'll provide the weapons.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote: Well, the world will become Satanic in the future, so all the jews will be killed off. And since we won't have false jewish-made "morals" such as making sure everyone lives (which goes against the laws of nature), all those drug addicts will be left to die from their over-doses instead of taking upe cycle. No offence to any recovered addicts here, I'm talking about the ones who will never get out of the cycle. Remember, responsibility to the responsible. I'm sure pedophiles will be killed off too, as soon as they are caught. Can't harm our children. And it seems like there are a LOT of pedos in the world. Animal abusers too. All the "scum" of society. Kill them off, and let them reincarnate again, into a Satanic world, and hopefully it was just an effect of a

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back