Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Polish Translation Thread

I recently got a new old used pc so a would love to help with jos to Polish translations.
what i can do?

Do osób które aktualnie tłumaczą materiały JoS:
Na czym obecnie stoimy?
Z tego co mi wiadomo to dużo rzeczy zostało przetłumaczone przez @Donovandal (Dysk na MEGA)
Jest ten stary 800-stronicowy pdf przetłumaczony przez SVVEVE
Death of Communism obecnie -rzekomo- tłumaczony przez @ChildrenOfTheGods
Czy to wszystko jeśli chodzi o przetłumaczone materiały?

Do osób które aktualnie tłumaczą materiały JoS:
Na czym obecnie stoimy?
Z tego co mi wiadomo to dużo rzeczy zostało przetłumaczone przez @Donovandal (Dysk na MEGA)
Jest ten stary 800-stronicowy pdf przetłumaczony przez SVVEVE
Death of Communism obecnie -rzekomo- tłumaczony przez @ChildrenOfTheGods
Czy to wszystko jeśli chodzi o przetłumaczone materiały?
Greetings. The Polish main site has had some issues and it has been down for a while but it will be restored at the first opportunity.
As far as I know the main site was mostly translated (I am not sure if that includes Exposing Christianity or not due to the site not being accessible), Blacksun666 has been translated by a Polish member and emailed to me and he also translated some from Death of Communism.

For translators still active in Polish please email me, the site will be restored but there is still plenty of material that need to be translated, especially JoS Astro and the new site Islamic Evil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back