Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Poem

Obed Lmsa

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011 4:41:03 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hello everyone, i wish to seek a lyricist, so we can right some satanic music.

Hey everyone. Brothers and sisters. I am a songwriter with extraordinary potential with music creation and design.

but Im in dire need of a lyricist or poet who can write lyrics to my music.(we can work out who sings them, im currently studying vocals, but if you can sing to, we can work something out:)

together we can can write satanic music (doesn't have to all satanic music, although i did write a song about Satan, but Im up for anything) Honestly, you can simply be a Brother or Sister that wrote like one song or a poem. it doesn't matter. (if you want to express your love for anything in satanism, why not on some great music that i wrote myself.)

I Have great potential for music and im dedicated to music as im to Lord Satan.

I wont let you down, i assure you. But i simply ask for a dedicated lyricist only.

I wish for any comments at all.

im pushing my interests in music for the benefit of all, and for anyone that wishes to volunteer. together, we can get our voices heard.

please just email me if your interested:)
don't be shy

Shattered pieces of a once innocent soul. Broken upon the unforgiving floor. Endless cycle of pain and despair ever spiraling down down down. Flashes of pain and death ever wanting the pain to stop. Hints along the way seen but unseen. Chains of hope covered by one's own veil. Turn around ignored and forgotten. In the wake of all this madness a glimmer of hope. A shining light from unexpected sources. A guiding hand to lift the pieces off the floor. Ever loving ever caring. A serpent to help one that crawls on its stomach. Not because its low but to help with those shattered souls. As it rises and flys so does that once broken mess on the floor. The once enemy the one to unlock the cage. Truth seen hints seen and ever love finally understood. Freed mind and soul rejoicing for it has found itself once again.

I made this little poem for i was raised catholic and boy did my life suck. I would have flashes of hurting or killing myself. For 18 long years fooling myself and never really whole inside. Just a empty shell. After i dedicated it all turned around and i felt whole again the flashes stopped and i found real love. Now that i look at the past i see he was there even though i didn't notice at the time.

That fucking monster (catholic church) DOES suck ass, doesn't it. It's like a fucking empire looking down on us. I especially liked the last line. I can so relate to that and, yet, we would have never guessed it was Father while still under that disgusting monster.

I know Spiritual Satanism is not about guilt and shame and owing but I can't help but feel indebted to Father Satan. He truly is the All-MERCIFUL and I love Him for it and more.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

Shattered pieces of a once innocent soul. Broken upon the unforgiving floor. Endless cycle of pain and despair ever spiraling down down down. Flashes of pain and death ever wanting the pain to stop. Hints along the way seen but unseen. Chains of hope covered by one's own veil. Turn around ignored and forgotten. In the wake of all this madness a glimmer of hope. A shining light from unexpected sources. A guiding hand to lift the pieces off the floor. Ever loving ever caring. A serpent to help one that crawls on its stomach. Not because its low but to help with those shattered souls. As it rises and flys so does that once broken mess on the floor. The once enemy the one to unlock the cage. Truth seen hints seen and ever love finally understood. Freed mind and soul rejoicing for it has found itself once again.

I made this little poem for i was raised catholic and boy did my life suck. I would have flashes of hurting or killing myself. For 18 long years fooling myself and never really whole inside. Just a empty shell. After i dedicated it all turned around and i felt whole again the flashes stopped and i found real love. Now that i look at the past i see he was there even though i didn't notice at the time.

When I first came to Satan Celina,I too wondered how Father could forgive me for abusing Him,for so many years too.But my understanding is now,that I blame the fikthy kikes,for my indoctrination into these lies.And Father knows that our ignorance of Him,is do to them.So we really have nothing to forgive ourselves for.To be honest though,it as taken me a while to come to this understanding though.And it fuels my hate,in my destruction rituals even more.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 1:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Poem

That fucking monster (catholic church) DOES suck ass, doesn't it. It's like a fucking empire looking down on us. I especially liked the last line. I can so relate to that and, yet, we would have never guessed it was Father while still under that disgusting monster.

I know Spiritual Satanism is not about guilt and shame and owing but I can't help but feel indebted to Father Satan. He truly is the All-MERCIFUL and I love Him for it and more.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

Exellent poem!!You are not alone in this.The truth is devotion to a inept and false diety will never produce strength.I myself feel stronger every day,helped by Satan,impowered ,enlightened.the future will be far more than i ever expected.

Thanks for sharing your poem. It was WELL enjoyed.

Hail Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

I was very delighted to read this poem :) 
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

On Nov 28, 2011, at 4:50 PM, "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

Yes, thank you for sharing!

I am a former catholic who used to be dazzled by the stained glass windows & pipe organ...but who hated the whole sit-stand-kneel-sit-now-stand-again thing, and finally left in disgust when one priest kept going on & on & on about sin & guilt & blah blah blah. In easter, one of their supposedly happy holy days. No thanks.

It is good to be free of that whole mess, isn't it?

Devoted to Satan
Refusing to live by anyone's rules

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what I should do: use it for the destruction rituals. Although, I recently came to the realization that I have a problem really expressing anger. I feel it inside but it comes out as hurt, if that makes sense. I don't want to be feel hurt by the kikes. I want to feel rage. I want to be blood thirsty. It is getting a little better, though. The more I read and the more I learn helps a lot. I just wish it would go faster than baby steps, you know. We are so lucky to have the most, the only AMAZING GOD. It never ceases to amaze me just how deluded these damn xians are.

On one hand, I want to feel sorry for them because they are, after all gentiles, but on the other hand I feel disgust for how they spread their indoctrination and lies. Honestly, I don't know how I should feel about them. I hate the program but should I also hate the people??? I'm confused.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

When I first came to Satan Celina,I too wondered how Father could forgive me for abusing Him,for so many years too.But my understanding is now,that I blame the fikthy kikes,for my indoctrination into these lies.And Father knows that our ignorance of Him,is do to them.So we really have nothing to forgive ourselves for.To be honest though,it as taken me a while to come to this understanding though.And it fuels my hate,in my destruction rituals even more.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 1:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Poem

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

Tell me about it!!! When I left the catholic church it was like I literally felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Yes, thank you for sharing!

I am a former catholic who used to be dazzled by the stained glass windows & pipe organ...but who hated the whole sit-stand-kneel-sit-now-stand-again thing, and finally left in disgust when one priest kept going on & on & on about sin & guilt & blah blah blah. In easter, one of their supposedly happy holy days. No thanks.

It is good to be free of that whole mess, isn't it?

Devoted to Satan
Refusing to live by anyone's rules

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

"You're a Hero if you're with Satan.
You dare to strive for what Satan intended,
and wished and desired,
with a Manifold Will,
So manifold that could shatter the worlds.

You do what generations upon generations did not do.
You raised your head against slavery,
against your fate
and against total damnation of your soul.
Instead of living a life without worth,
you chose to follow Satan despite all fears,
despite all threats,
despite of fear of your life,
despite what His enemies said,
about Him for years upon years.
You fought to rise your head and stop eating the soil.

For a glimpse of what the Gods themselves,
do eat and drink,
like ambrosia will run in your veins,
filling your hunger forever,
rather than a hundred pounds of food of a slave,
a 'man' not worthy,
a 'man' not a King,
a 'man' with an empty purpose,
a 'man' no king of Himself,
but only a slave.

For thy,
You are no longer a slave;
bound no longer;
the chains on your feet are gone,
The blood that runs in your veins is of worth,
and if spilled upon the earth,
the earth Herself it shall purify,
being pure and honorable,
not the blood of our enemies,
destructive and ugly,
but the Blood of the Gods,
Reverend and clean.

You did not cower and you did not bent.
You did and you probably give your fight daily
for what our kind was never meant to have,
Godlike powers,
A piece of Him.
You live for no peace, before HIS age,
You fight to awaken Satan's blood,
boiling into your veins and heart,
your hate against the lies,
won't let you sleep without worry,
and you're noble for this.
You sustained and kept on your faith,
despite the hardship,
despite the attacks,
despite the pain.
You did never leave or quit.
Daily you contribute to Satan and upon yourself.
You did a step that people,
in the last 2000 years of this lying age did not do.
Now you fight to change the world.
For a place in history,
amongst the unnamed Heros of time,
and of All times,
Because of all the fights,
This fight you're a part of is the most Heroic
and the most noble,
for the Darkness will bend and die,
before your sword of light.

Even if your eyes closed tonight,
and you passed on Kingdom of Hades,
you would raise your head and smile,
for you lived your life,
like they never did,
you died not as a sheep,
but as A Warrior fighting,
against millions of dark legions of lies.

And every breath you take is valuable,
don't hate thy,
don't DARE not recognize thee,
Son of Satan,
Daughter of Satan,
Enki's Warrior mighty,
Raise your Serpent and fight
for every breath you take,
is a Breath of the Gods themselves."

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   nice poem dude.

--- On Fri, 6/1/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Poem
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012, 10:52 PM

and wished and desired,
with a Manifold Will,

against your fate
despite all threats,

do eat and drink,
a 'man' not worthy,
a 'man' not a King,
but only a slave.

For thy,
bound no longer;
destructive and ugly,
Reverend and clean.

Godlike powers,
A piece of Him.
despite the hardship,
despite the attacks,
despite the pain.
For a place in history,
and of All times,
and the most noble,

for you lived your life,
like they never did,
you died not as a sheep,

don't hate thy,
Son of Satan,
Daughter of Satan,
Enki's Warrior mighty,

HAIL SATAN!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Hail to my brother, i love the poem very nice dude. Hail Father Satan

--- On Mon, 6/4/12, sachin choudhary <sach_india64@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Poem
Date: Monday, June 4, 2012, 1:14 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   nice poem dude.

and wished and desired,
with a Manifold Will,

against your fate
despite all threats,

do eat and drink,
a 'man' not worthy,
a 'man' not a King,
but only a slave.

For thy,
bound no longer;
destructive and ugly,
Reverend and clean.

Godlike powers,
A piece of Him.
despite the hardship,
despite the attacks,
despite the pain.
For a place in history,
and of All times,
and the most noble,

for you lived your life,
like they never did,
you died not as a sheep,

don't hate thy,
Son of Satan,
Daughter of Satan,
Enki's Warrior mighty,

HAIL SATAN!!!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Awesome poem man :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Hail to my brother, i love the poem very nice dude.
Hail Father Satan

--- On Mon, 6/4/12, sachin choudhary <sach_india64@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Poem
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 4, 2012, 1:14 PM

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   nice poem dude.

and wished and desired,
with a Manifold Will,

against your fate
despite all threats,

do eat and drink,
a 'man' not worthy,
a 'man' not a King,
but only a slave.

For thy,
bound no longer;
destructive and ugly,
Reverend and clean.

Godlike powers,
A piece of Him.
despite the hardship,
despite the attacks,
despite the pain.
For a place in history,
and of All times,
and the most noble,

for you lived your life,
like they never did,
you died not as a sheep,

don't hate thy,
Son of Satan,
Daughter of Satan,
Enki's Warrior mighty,

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hi family! I wrote this yesterday, and thought I would share with you
all. Hail Father Satan forever! Hail Lord Andras!

Lament for the King

O Satan, my wise and venerable king, I sorrow for thee! For thou
hast been usurped, deposed; thy kingship is no longer acknowledged by
most of this fallen world.

I weep...for thou reigneth in Hell, with thy crown upon thy smooth
brow and thy sceptre in thy strong hand, but upon earth you are
reviled, and ridiculed! They mock thy greatness, and seek to bind thy
power. This they cannot do, but still they attempt it. The futile
prayers of fools...I know it maketh thee laugh, and smile in kindly
rebuke. But I cannot laugh. I cry, and scream out in rage against the
cowards who dare to dictate to my gracious Father what he can and
cannot do!

I sorrow, O Satan, for many there are who know no Gods at all. They
will not let thee into their souls, never feel thy great and gentle
love surround them. And they will never know thy awesome and majestic
power.

And I know I should not weep, for it is useless and causeth needless
pain. But I cannot help it! O, for many could know thy glory, my Lord,
if they but reached out their hands to thee!

For thou art glorious and beautiful, my Satan, my Lord Mero! Thou art
Father of Lights, Lord of Aeons! Thou standeth, arrayed in all thy
royal regalia, and I am in awe. Thou art the Rainbow Lord.

O that they wouldst see thee, my Satan, for who and what thou truly
art, instead of what their mouldering, lying books say of thee! Then
they wouldst bow before thee in respectful homage, and reach out to
take thy hand in friendship.

But still and always, they cling to their feeble, crystalline idols,
or spout their endless scientific facts to deny thine existence. And I
cannot help but weep.

For never will they know thy gentle touch, or hear thy soft whisper of
comfort in the dark: "I am here, child. Thou art safe".

Never will they learn from thee all of the thousand mysteries that
life and immortality have to offer, and tread those shining paths of
that blessed land of Shambalah.

And yet, thou saith unto me: "O my daughter, my precious one, I
prithee, do not weep! For, though they knoweth me not at this time,
they soon shall. The hurts of the world shalt at the last be healed,
and thou and I shalt reign side by side, amongst our brethren,
together". I hear these soft words, and I am at last comforted. For my
Lord keepeth his promises.

Beautiful.... Just so damn beautiful sister.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Lament for the King

cannot do!

power.

cannot help but weep.

I enjoy this poem as well. I think you, yourself come out through your writing and I can see you are very loving and kind. You are quite a remarkable person..
       Hail Satan
On Apr 17, 2013 8:47 PM, "Allison P" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Lament for the King

cannot do!

power.

cannot help but weep.

Very touching.
It's easy to tell when emotion goes into something.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Lament for the King

cannot do!

power.

cannot help but weep.

Awww. Warm fuzzies...thanks much for the kind words all! Yes, I can
safely say I put my heart and soul into this piece. I mean, I do so
with all of them, obviously, but this one in particular. I have
literally several times wept over the state of this, our world, and
the fact that basically good people are lost and blind, and do not
know our beloved Father Satan. It just makes me so sad, and I can't
help it! But, I know that what I said at the end of my poem is also
true, and that sustains me. I love you all, and I just wanted you to
know that I am very proud to call you all family in Satan. Hail Father
Satan always! Hail lord Andras!

On 4/18/13, H K <monumentalwheel@... wrote:
Very touching.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
wrote:

Lament for the King

cannot do!

power.

cannot help but weep.

You seem to be an empath (can feel emotions of others), and that is good. It helps with creating and writing :)
On Apr 18, 2013 4:03 PM, "Allison P" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Very touching.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
wrote:

Lament for the King

cannot do!

power.

cannot help but weep.

Well, I don't know about that. I am not a natural empath, at least I
don't think so. I can't feel people's emotions or anything like that.
*shrug* But, I write what I feel moved to write.

On 4/18/13, Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:
You seem to be an empath (can feel emotions of others), and that is good.
It helps with creating and writing :)
On Apr 18, 2013 4:03 PM, "Allison P" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Very touching.

Hail Satan!
88!

wrote:

Lament for the King

cannot do!

power.

cannot help but weep.

Here's a poem I thought I'd share: In the clouds, so dusty bright, Lay our yellow golden light. Oh tell to our kin, Oh tell to our foe, That he with wings, Doth surly glow. In the sight, Of he with might, Shall all the christians run in fright. Above the sun, below the moon, Shall many souls Sing out the rune. We know no fear, Only wisdom here! King of the Jews, Fuck up my rear! He who dare call us a screw, Him and kikes we surely sue! HAIL SATAN!

Its good. HAIL SATAN.
On Jan 4, 2014 4:42 PM, <lamiacadell@... wrote:
  Here's a poem I thought I'd share: In the clouds, so dusty bright, Lay our yellow golden light. Oh tell to our kin, Oh tell to our foe, That he with wings, Doth surly glow. In the sight, Of he with might, Shall all the christians run in fright. Above the sun, below the moon, Shall many souls Sing out the rune. We know no fear, Only wisdom here! King of the Jews, Fuck up my rear! He who dare call us a screw, Him and kikes we surely sue! HAIL SATAN!

I am with father satan
I live for satan
I breath for lord satan
I am from Orion
My soul is from satan
My life force is satans
I am of lord satan
My soul is foreign to this world
My soul is nearly complete
All I seek is to become wealthy
To complete my soul
In the name of satan I speak
And to spread our might
And regain our planet.
I do all I can for you my lord

Sent from my iPhone

This is superb.
On Jan 16, 2014 9:38 AM, "Jayvon" <jayvon.smith@... wrote:
  I am with father satan
I live for satan
I breath for lord satan
I am from Orion
My soul is from satan
My life force is satans
I am of lord satan
My soul is foreign to this world
My soul is nearly complete
All I seek is to become wealthy
To complete my soul
In the name of satan I speak
And to spread our might
And regain our planet.
I do all I can for you my lord

Sent from my iPhone

In a world painted black
With death deception and kike cattle
In a world painted black
Where we hide from the war machine
Men die by war machine
Women rebound our race
And We are all spell bound to our knees
Our light bringer bestow the power in us to endure forever
Bring down their war machines
No more can we sit and play pray
We must break those bonds and stand united
Give me ur hand
I'll give you mine
In a world painted black
We will rise together

(If u enjoyed that! I am a writer and musician. If you are a vocalist or have a very poetic darker meaning in ur voice please feel free to email me outside the group so we can collaborate and make songs for satan)

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

We must all endeavour to encourage one another, not tear one another
down. Seriously, that was great bro! Keep it up! ^

On 6/24/14, montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Do you make your living as a writer?! Must be slim Pickens. It's trite as
hell, and quite frankly sucks. Besides, Why are you pushing your shit here?
Is this really the place?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2014, at 9:24 PM, "Jayvon jayvon.smith@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

musician

Not the place to push music. Ask father for guidance if you want your music more popular but nobody here is gonna sign you a record deal nor take your work serious if you aren't taking fathers work seriously. You already posted the link twice for us now sending us mediocre verses. Please don't pollute 
@montagnardradio wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't reply or check our group just using us... How's everything on your end bro? Dedicate yet? Any good news in the spiritual world? 

On Jun 24, 2014, at 18:48, "montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Do you make your living as a writer?! Must be slim Pickens. It's trite as hell, and quite frankly sucks. Besides, Why are you pushing your shit here? Is this really the place?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2014, at 9:24 PM, "Jayvon jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

musician

Lol I make my living from music and satan It's easy to please humans with satanic music Because deep inside We all know Why music exist 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 26, 2014, at 9:38 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

musician

Allison I agree with montagnardradioSharing poems father inspired is great but using this as a promotion tool when you're half dedicated if dedicated at all is unacceptable to me yea I could be somewhat cynical 

On Jun 26, 2014, at 6:38, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

musician

Hey @montagnardradio You don't come here undedicated and stay for almost a year or over still undedicated and talk shit to dedicated spiritual satanists. No, no, no! This place is not a cursing, bullshitting, talkmedown house. Did you get that? You need to find a forum for undedicated people who are only interested in what they can gain in Satanism but too scared to dedicate, you can go there and talk your senseless talks. The poem sounds perfect even if it doesn't you don't have any right what so ever to say that and yes he makes a living as a writer and is not ashamed of it even if what he wrote doesn't sound nice and captivating to the likes of you. So shut up and don't talk down on people who are working their ass out looking for how to prosper Satanism while you sit and nurse ur alien ass. I'm sure it took him quite sometime to put that together and post it here and yes if you don't know it, this is the place for things like that. Don't come here as an outsider and think you can direct what happens here or tell us how to think or rate works dedicated to Satan till you dedicate and don't make this place look unwelcoming for those of us it has become our home. Bottom line is fuck off till you dedicate or shut up!
On Jun 26, 2014 3:45 AM, "montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Do you make your living as a writer?! Must be slim Pickens. It's trite as hell, and quite frankly sucks. Besides, Why are you pushing your shit here? Is this really the place?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2014, at 9:24 PM, "Jayvon jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

musician

The artist is and always has been a creator.  They are a step above the rest.  In our current Jew/Xian society of plastic-pussy people the artist is considered to be a joke and their value is vastly misused, manipulated, perverted, and abused.  Their spiritual power is "turned" to support the enemy Jews magickal power.  This is represented by a complete propaganda system of unbelievable power.  The Jews control the media and the music industry.  If you made it big, you would have to work for them.  They place strict limitations on what an artist can sing about while they actively destroy them spiritually in order to predict, control and manipulate them like a zombie.  Finding an audience and others that can share in your mission would start here - but unfortunately it would remain here, vastly unsupported.  While song writing is great and I encourage you to do so 100% and fully support you - I personally feel that you need to understand what I described and open yourself up to simply being a writer.  Writers are artists too.  Those that can articulate themselves well are desperately needed by the Spiritual Satanist recovery movement as well as any other parallel movements.  Personally, I think you're too valuable for just that one thing you described and need to focus more on simply being a writer / teacher.  Whatever you decide to do will be a great benefit to society and I wish you luck.

Hey twix,Haven't dedicated yet, but putting 2-3 hrs meditation in a day, and reading everything I can find, another 3 hrs. I'll get there though :)

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 26, 2014, at 11:07 AM, "tweeshixxx@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Not the place to push music. Ask father for guidance if you want your music more popular but nobody here is gonna sign you a record deal nor take your work serious if you aren't taking fathers work seriously. You already posted the link twice for us now sending us mediocre verses. Please don't pollute 
@montagnardradio wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't reply or check our group just using us... How's everything on your end bro? Dedicate yet? Any good news in the spiritual world? 

On Jun 24, 2014, at 18:48, "montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

musician

What a dick thing to say. I rather liked it myself and felt its meaning.

But, I guess it's easier to criticize, when you're non-creative.

Somebunny tells me you're not dedicated, yourself?

Are you kike?

Hail Father Satan!

Poor gentile,
Extinguished light,
From the eyes of anew born child,
Raised unbeknownst-oblivious,
Of the sensory world,
Life is empty and dull,
The soul imprisoned in the body!
In the rarest case the capability of survival. Smug stands some jew!!
Taking all the pleasures,
Making a history of man kind,
Giving warconflictandviolence,
Burning nation tribe and home,
Not man. Not woman. Not child!!!
And how pathetic is this gentile race?
For if there's any mercy to afford...
Perfect slavery shall be thy fate!!!! The PEACOCK spread his tail
Then a brilliant light the blind could see
Oh!!
There was the king that magnifies him self,
The most strong! The most perfect!
Surely present to protect his own,
The teacher and guide- in elevated sublimity,
To this-kike adversary
NONE HAS THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH HIS MANAGEMENT!!!
For his the ruling power that precedes all that exists!
And as FOREVER he shall reign,
The gentile will not perish,
The gentile will joy and delight, in sure cormfort!!!!

Well done.
I liked it.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 2/10/15, Ameixing Lyf alyf216@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 3:44 PM

Poor gentile,

Extinguished light,

From the eyes of anew born child,

Raised unbeknownst-oblivious,

Of the sensory world,

Life is empty and dull,

The soul imprisoned in the body!

In the rarest case the capability of survival.
Smug stands some jew!!

Taking all the pleasures,

Making a history of man kind,

Giving warconflictandviolence,

Burning nation tribe and home,

Not man. Not woman. Not child!!!

And how pathetic is this gentile race?

For if there's any mercy to afford...

Perfect slavery shall be thy fate!!!!
The PEACOCK spread his tail

Then a brilliant light the blind could see

Oh!!

There was the king that magnifies him self,

The most strong! The most perfect!

Surely present to protect his own,

The teacher and guide- in elevated sublimity,

To this-kike adversary

NONE HAS THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH HIS MANAGEMENT!!!

For his the ruling power that precedes all that exists!

And as FOREVER he shall reign,

The gentile will not perish,

The gentile will joy and delight, in sure cormfort!!!!

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920 --
#yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp #yiv1031539920hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp #yiv1031539920ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp .yiv1031539920ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp .yiv1031539920ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mkp .yiv1031539920ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1031539920ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv1031539920ygrp-lc #yiv1031539920hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv1031539920ygrp-lc .yiv1031539920ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920activity span
.yiv1031539920underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920attach label a {

#yiv1031539920 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920bold a {

#yiv1031539920 dd.yiv1031539920last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1031539920 dd.yiv1031539920last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1031539920 dd.yiv1031539920last p
span.yiv1031539920yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920attach-table div div a {

#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920file-title a, #yiv1031539920
div.yiv1031539920file-title a:active, #yiv1031539920
div.yiv1031539920file-title a:hover, #yiv1031539920
div.yiv1031539920file-title a:visited {

#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920photo-title a,
#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920photo-title a:active,
#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1031539920 div.yiv1031539920photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1031539920 div#yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1031539920ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1031539920yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv1031539920 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1031539920 .yiv1031539920replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1031539920 input, #yiv1031539920 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1031539920
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1031539920logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-msg
p#yiv1031539920attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-reco
#yiv1031539920reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-sponsor #yiv1031539920ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv1031539920 #yiv1031539920ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv1031539920

Orignal composition Hail Satan On 5 Aug 2015 17:56, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
The wind has been felt before
A swelling storm ever changing with a deeper roar
Its no secret
Something sinister is in the air
Theres a curious eye at a bewildering sight
Nothing stranger than rage on gods face
Blow and blow the veil
With the finest pair of dauntless wings
Burn burn the veil
Oh Dragon with your mighty breath

Hault no moment in this changing world
That which blood has to being red can not suffice!!
The storming fire ingridient to a witch's broth
Thus its the gene Oh mage delight
For this is your moment in this changing world
Dance in the fire while it burns the veil.

The wind has been felt before
A swelling storm ever changing with a deeper roar
Its no secret
Something sinister is in the air
Theres a curious eye at a bewildering sight
Nothing stranger than rage on gods face
Blow and blow the veil
With the finest pair of dauntless wings
Burn burn the veil
Oh Dragon with your mighty breath

Hault no moment in this changing world
That which blood has to being red can not suffice!!
The storming fire ingridient to a witch's broth
Thus its the gene Oh mage delight
For this is your moment in this changing world
Dance in the fire while it burns the veil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back