Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Poem for our warriors!

Sam1

Greetings comrades! I bring you a poem that I hope can inspire some to either join our Legion, or to do their duty in it. It's called "Drink deep from the Chalice of Knowledge." 

Drink deep from the Chalice of Knowledge
A light in the dark, so bright it fills you with hope. The darkness is large, make no mistake, yet still the light shines. A candle in the distance, the torch of our ancestors, their pride in you unshakeable. Here rests the Chalice of Knowledge, it is heavy, and filled with a liquid unknown to you. The light guards this Chalice, many try to drink, but cannot hold down the truth. Yet you are different. You stand out amount others, come to the Chalice, Our most High and Holy Father can only lead you to the Chalice, not make you drink from it. That, is a decision that you must make. Do you walk away? Become one amongst untold billions who would rather sleep right wrapped in the blanket of ignorance, and stay weak, a servant of the corpse jew. Or do you drink? Becoming a wolf among sheep, a lion among lamb, one who would rather fight the darkness with all their might than even fall to the darkness for even a second. By drinking from the Chalice, you join the ranks of a Holy Legion of true warriors, a Legion that will stand the test of time into eternity, a Legion who's soldiers fight with the raw fury of a million suns unleashed. The Legions of Hell! The greatest force of warriors in the universe! An unstoppable army that cannot and shall not be defeated. Drink from the Chalice, and you fulfill the destiny that your ancestors chose for you, take up your weapons, and make ready for war, for it is coming, and even now you can help the effort. We cannot make you drink from the Chalice, only lead you to it. Any who have drank from it and stayed shall tell you that there is no mountain too high, no enemy too large, AND NO TYRANTS TOO POWERFUL TO STOP THE MIGHTY AND RIGHTEOUS WRATH OF SATAN'S LEGIONS OF HELL! Do you stay as you were, a man who is nothing. Or do you embark on the greatest journey that universe has ever seen, and become a God? Only you can decide, and the Chalice awaits for you. 
HAIL SATAN!!!GODS GUIDE OUR PATH!!!GLORY TO OUR LEGIONS!!!

Magnificent! I absolutely adored it. May Satans legion go forth!!! Great Victory resides in our comrades!!

HAIL SATAN!

Awesome, Brother! Hail Lord/Father Satan! Hail Sorath, the One Who
Burns! Hail Andras! Hail all of our comrades who fight beside us!

On 12/15/15, Arthur bwambale Daniel arthurbdaniel@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HAIL SATAN!!!!

On 12/15/15, zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Magnificent! I absolutely adored it. May Satans legion go forth!!! Great
Victory resides in our comrades!!

HAIL SATAN!

This  was one of the best inspired poems i have read in a long time .l am gone frame this poem and put it on my wall thank's for this
On Dec 16, 2015 3:02 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Greetings comrades! I bring you a poem that I hope can inspire some to either join our Legion, or to do their duty in it. It's called "Drink deep from the Chalice of Knowledge." 

A light in the dark, so bright it fills you with hope. The darkness is large, make no mistake, yet still the light shines. A candle in the distance, the torch of our ancestors, their pride in you unshakeable. Here rests the Chalice of Knowledge, it is heavy, and filled with a liquid unknown to you. The light guards this Chalice, many try to drink, but cannot hold down the truth. Yet you are different. You stand out amount others, come to the Chalice, Our most High and Holy Father can only lead you to the Chalice, not make you drink from it. That, is a decision that you must make. Do you walk away? Become one amongst untold billions who would rather sleep right wrapped in the blanket of ignorance, and stay weak, a servant of the corpse jew. Or do you drink? Becoming a wolf among sheep, a lion among lamb, one who would rather fight the darkness with all their might than even fall to the darkness for even a second. By drinking from the Chalice, you join the ranks of a Holy Legion of true warriors, a Legion that will stand the test of time into eternity, a Legion who's soldiers fight with the raw fury of a million suns unleashed. The Legions of Hell! The greatest force of warriors in the universe! An unstoppable army that cannot and shall not be defeated. Drink from the Chalice, and you fulfill the destiny that your ancestors chose for you, take up your weapons, and make ready for war, for it is coming, and even now you can help the effort. We cannot make you drink from the Chalice, only lead you to it. Any who have drank from it and stayed shall tell you that there is no mountain too high, no enemy too large, AND NO TYRANTS TOO POWERFUL TO STOP THE MIGHTY AND RIGHTEOUS WRATH OF SATAN'S LEGIONS OF HELL! Do you stay as you were, a man who is nothing. Or do you embark on the greatest journey that universe has ever seen, and become a God? Only you can decide, and the Chalice awaits for you. 

Thank all of you! As long as you are all happy, then I am happy. :)HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 18, 2015, at 10:37, "DEMONWOLFJACO666 dragongod989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This  was one of the best inspired poems i have read in a long time .l am gone frame this poem and put it on my wall thank's for this On Dec 16, 2015 3:02 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Amazing; just Brilliant!
Hail Lord Satan !!Glory to the mighty Demon Gods of Hell/Du'at/Orion !!

On Friday, December 18, 2015 2:21 PM, "DEMONWOLFJACO666 dragongod989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This  was one of the best inspired poems i have read in a long time .l am gone frame this poem and put it on my wall thank's for this
On Dec 16, 2015 3:02 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I loved the poem but what is meant by sorath the one who burns? Sorath has to be the most mysterious demon I've heard of. And by the way that was the best poem I've seen on this yahoo group! Great job!

Great poem
I've been thinking about joining for a week or so every time I go to the Joy of Satan I get closer. Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Let me tell you one thing about joining, when you join, you join a group that you were always meant to be in. You begin your path to Godhood. Dedicating was the best decision I have ever made in my life. It's hard to think about life without Satan, I would just be another sheep, living the slave life. But I chose the truth, and as I wrote, drank from the chalice. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 18, 2015, at 20:20, "Vic vciandella@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Great poem
I've been thinking about joining for a week or so every time I go to the Joy of Satan I get closer. Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Could anyone tell me how you invoke do you use the pentagram

Sent from my iPhone

"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
[url=http://www.joyofsatan.org/]www.JoyofSatan.org

www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:03 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you so very much Teloc Vovim!This really means a lot to me. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 20, 2015, at 15:23, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
[url=http://www.joyofsatan.org/]www.JoyofSatan.org

www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:03 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

That was just beautiful... im not a soft person but this made me tear  up a bit it was just so heart hitting. Hail Father Satan!!!
On Dec 15, 2015 6:02 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You obviously put time and effort into this and that is beautiful all by itself. The fact that you decided to share this is even more amazing. I'm sure everyone here not only enjoyed your poem but were very inspired.
THANK YOU.
I'm sure you've made Satan proud.

On Monday, December 21, 2015 5:42 AM, "lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Where is the poem? 
. . . 
This is more of an esoteric essay to me. It lacks poetic structure. 
[reading_again]
"Becoming a wolf among sheep, a lion among lamb, one who would rather fight the darkness with all their might than even fall to the darkness for even a second."
When reading that excerpt of your essay, it makes me think that you have a misconception about the darkness.  From HP Don Danko: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post30443.html#p30443

"Black refers to the serpentine power, Shakti the feminine rules water, night, darkness, the ancient statues many cases where colored black to show the final transformation by the serpent power into the divine state. The linga is shown black in many cases in the east for this purpose. The highest ranking Pagan Priests wore black as symbol of their spiritual ranking. The Primordial Tradition held black as the sacred color of total spiritual transformation. Black also relates to Akasa the primordial element the Para Shakti or Logos.
The reason Satanism is called the Left Hand Path is due to the left being the feminine which governs Shakti, the left hand connects to the right-side of the brain which relates to the serpentine power and enlightenment. Vamacara Yoga, Left Hand Path Tantra is Kundalini Yoga.
The idea that aberrant behaviour in humans should be assigned a color code is a relativity new and retard development. The Xian church turned black into a sad and evil thing to attack its actual meaning. The jewbola tribe did this originally they took the name Sivam [Siva] and called it mourning, sadness made it a negative. And created a seven day week of mourning and negativity. Siva in Sanskrit means auspicious in the sense of joyfulness of spiritual liberation. Siva is the personification of the serpent power the Logos. And is our God in the symbolic form in the East. Satan means truth in Sanskrit but the jooz turned it to mean Enemy in Hebrew. "

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post30446.html#p30446

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back