Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLZ HELP WUTS GOING ON WITH MEEEEH!!!

Cacko

Every night wen i go on sleep i look from someones eyes its litle pink or red evey night different i see icons christians icons and like sheild i that sheilds is pushig that guy off and evey night that eyes go at the place i planned to go next day and i see icons where are they in wich room.i got scars on my legs back and hands wen i stand up and until am sitting sometimes.I feel like burning on my veins on my legs and my arms i feel burning on my skin every night like someone with hot hands holding my left arm and like touchinng my head and i feel some energy on my head .... like touching me on my forehead and my lower jaw and i feel that energy there.Somethimes like my legs are moving theirself and another part of a body i feel burning all over my skin too whats happening with me.

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

eemm....punctuation please
anyway are you dedicated yet? if yes, you can make a ritual

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@... wrote:

Every night wen i go on sleep i look from someones eyes its litle pink or red evey night different i see icons christians icons and like sheild i that sheilds is pushig that guy off and evey night that eyes go at the place i planned to go next day and i see icons where are they in wich room.i got scars on my legs back and hands wen i stand up and until am sitting sometimes.I feel like burning on my veins on my legs and my arms i feel burning on my skin every night like someone with hot hands holding my left arm and like touchinng my head and i feel some energy on my head .... like touching me on my forehead and my lower jaw and i feel that energy there.Somethimes like my legs are moving theirself and another part of a body i feel burning all over my skin too whats happening with me.

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

Do a banishing ritual but that's if your are dedicated and do void mediation it helps a lot Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Cacko" <cackoxd@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 01:13:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] PLZ HELP WUTS GOING ON WITH MEEEEH!!!

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

Start writting normally for start, maybe you'll come to your senses.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 7:39 AM PDT mysterthecreator@... wrote:

Do a banishing ritual but that's if your are dedicated and do void mediation it helps a lot
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 01:13:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] PLZ HELP WUTS GOING ON WITH MEEEEH!!!

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

Am not deicidet but am oppening my soul to satan but i think for starting cuz am scared i live with my parents so i cant be alone and stuff like that to do :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

You can do the dedication and rituals in your astral temple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@... wrote:

Am not deicidet but am oppening my soul to satan but i think for starting cuz am scared i live with my parents so i cant be alone and stuff like that to do :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

but am not i had only oppened my soul to satan. I had only reading and am affraid to do lot of stuff cuz, first i go only white candels dat stuff and i live with my parent's for now maybe i will be able to get my place in 4-5 year's for now so am affraid of that cuz i dont wanna they to know about this they are christians .And i hate my parents :mad: so idk wut to do, they think am atheist :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mysterthecreator@... wrote:

Do a banishing ritual but that's if your are dedicated and do void mediation it helps a lot

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

their are some that are stronger then others but protect your self use a fire shield and expand it as much as you can feel it all over you and expand it to were you can feel then backing off  let them know you are a satanist and you will not be played with  hail satan and clean your arua after and your mind we're here

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 7:39 AM, <mysterthecreator@... wrote:
  Do a banishing ritual but that's if your are dedicated and do void mediation it helps a lot Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "Cacko" <cackoxd@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 01:13:32 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] PLZ HELP WUTS GOING ON WITH MEEEEH!!!

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

I know i write the text wrong but, i was confused very confused!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

On Saturday, July 20, 2013, Cacko wrote:

I know i write the text wrong but, i was confused very confused!
--- [/IMG][email protected], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

Here's the link to creating your astral temple. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

You can do the dedication and rituals in your astral temple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Heil Lucifer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back