Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pluto in astrologycal houses

DarkAries

Is it possible, that if a planet is close to the end of a house, the next house will be more fitting for the person? Like Pluto is in my 'x'th house, but the Pluto on x+1 house literally described me. Its like four degree away from the next house

Is it possible, that if a planet is close to the end of a house, the next house will be more fitting for the person? Like Pluto is in my 'x'th house, but the Pluto on x+1 house literally described me. Its like four degree away from the next house
One degree is four minutes on the chart, and for the houses, it depends its size.
So, it's possible your birth date is not precise.
I verified on my astrologic clock, Houses go forward along the time. Maybe you're born 15 or 20 minutes later.

It can have an influence, but there's also the possibility some other factor in the chart is producing the result which you're not seeing.

Four degrees in such a case is a bit much. I would say this effect becomes evident with one or maybe two degrees. Personal experience...

Also, the progressed natal Sun has the same principle, only perhaps more pronounced.

Im sure my birth time is right, I checked several times. Its just really unusual, the pluto in the next house would be the closest describing of my from all the book. Yet what houses its in my natal chart barely fitting for me

Im sure my birth time is right, I checked several times. Its just really unusual, the pluto in the next house would be the closest describing of my from all the book. Yet what houses its in my natal chart barely fitting for me
The other option is that Pluto is the ruler of House+1, but you have surely thought of that.
Else, some aspects and positions of Mars, Venus and Moon could looking like some Pluto characteristic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back