Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pls what do you know about illuminati?

I can tell yo I that religion plays a huge role in it. And makes 30% of it. And the Pope Benedict and the pontiff. And religious leaders along with the Royal families of the world as to playing both sides. As to add to the political spectrum of it. And using ways of communist ways of mind and body control by spending fear to the people of the world . Correct me? If I'm wrong. Lol the Jews and there counter partner Christians are behind it all. Along with the wealthiest people. All known as the Illuminati head. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 11:32 PM, edonasi31 edonasi31@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Pls what do you know about illuminati?

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Illuminati.htm

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "'thomasnicole904@...' thomasnicole904@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/17/17 10:39 PM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Pls what do you know about illuminati?
  I can tell yo I that religion plays a huge role in it. And makes 30% of it. And the Pope Benedict and the pontiff. And religious leaders along with the Royal families of the world as to playing both sides. As to add to the political spectrum of it. And using ways of communist ways of mind and body control by spending fear to the people of the world . Correct me? If I'm wrong. Lol the Jews and there counter partner Christians are behind it all. Along with the wealthiest people. All known as the Illuminati head. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 11:32 PM, edonasi31 edonasi31@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Pls what do you know about illuminati?

The illuminati is ran by xians and created by Adam weishaupt a filthy jew who wants to turn this beautiful world into a christian communististic society...... Many seem to think its apart of satanism and its not at all

There are two groups named Illuminati. The first is the original and I'll come back to in a moment. The one everyone is familiar with is the Adam Weishaupt Masonic Illuminati. That one was formed in 1779 in a German Masonic lodge. It used the name Illuminati in order to garner recruits whom believed they were joining the original Illuminati.

In 1786 it's headquarters were raided and it's political aims were discovered. It's existence was down hill from there. After 8 Years the Grand Master of Masonry in Germany issued an edict shutting it down entirely. This is the group often portayed as the controllers of the world. That group is actually called "The Round Table" and was formed by Cecil Rhodes to form a New World Order with The crown at it's center.

After Rhode's death it was hijacked by Rothschild who has used it along with his banking interest to run the world since. It's branches include the Council on Foreign Relations in America and the Trilateral Commission in Asia.
The original Illuminati was formed in the 14th century and has a fight club mentality of you don't talk about the Illuminati so actual details about them are scarce. What is known is that until sometime in the 1900s  they were tied to the Rosicrucian Order. In order to enter the real Illuminati you had to rank up through the Order and then were invited similar to being invited into the Scotish Rite masons.

As for what they believe, or what they do, or who they are, that's unknown to me. Theoretically they possess a greater understanding of the material world, alchemy, and have real science that would blow our minds, but other than that I've got nothing.

Hope that helps. 

i just wanted to know more about them and if you could help me understand then this could help about satan do they have any conection with what joy of satan is  doing or illuminati is adiffrent thing
On Nov 22, 2017 4:49 AM, "kevin_burkhard@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There are two groups named Illuminati. The first is the original and I'll come back to in a moment. The one everyone is familiar with is the Adam Weishaupt Masonic Illuminati. That one was formed in 1779 in a German Masonic lodge. It used the name Illuminati in order to garner recruits whom believed they were joining the original Illuminati.

In 1786 it's headquarters were raided and it's political aims were discovered. It's existence was down hill from there. After 8 Years the Grand Master of Masonry in Germany issued an edict shutting it down entirely. This is the group often portayed as the controllers of the world. That group is actually called "The Round Table" and was formed by Cecil Rhodes to form a New World Order with The crown at it's center.

After Rhode's death it was hijacked by Rothschild who has used it along with his banking interest to run the world since. It's branches include the Council on Foreign Relations in America and the Trilateral Commission in Asia.
The original Illuminati was formed in the 14th century and has a fight club mentality of you don't talk about the Illuminati so actual details about them are scarce. What is known is that until sometime in the 1900s  they were tied to the Rosicrucian Order. In order to enter the real Illuminati you had to rank up through the Order and then were invited similar to being invited into the Scotish Rite masons.

As for what they believe, or what they do, or who they are, that's unknown to me. Theoretically they possess a greater understanding of the material world, alchemy, and have real science that would blow our minds, but other than that I've got nothing.

Hope that helps. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back