Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pledging money to Father Satan

FocalPoint

Two years ago, I was struggling financially. I was in debt and had no money coming in. I turned to Father Satan for help with my financial situation, asking Him to assist me quickly. He told me to pledge a significant sum of money to Him.

I asked Father Satan, "How can I pledge this amount when I am poor, unemployed, and have no regular income?"

He replied, "Just make the pledge that in two years' time, you will donate X amount."

I thought to myself, "That's a large sum. Even if I found a job tomorrow, it would likely take me an entire year to save that much. What if I'm unable to fulfill this pledge?"

Father Satan insisted, "Go ahead and make the pledge."

So I did as He instructed and pledged the amount.

From that day forward, I felt an incredible surge of energy, willpower and determination to uphold my word to Father Satan.
Within days, I applied to hundreds of job openings, submitting applications relentlessly. I landed a position within a month.

I began taking online courses to improve my skills and knowledge. I kept myself busy at all times. Eventually, I secured an even better paying job.

Throughout this period, I diligently saved money and avoided spending on unnecessary things. By the time two years had passed, I had not only met but largely exceeded the initial pledge I had made to Father Satan.
Now I feel ready to make an even larger pledge to Father Satan, knowing that with His guidance I can achieve even greater financial success.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back