Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please watch and share this video

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-08/s ... er/4362100

It was in another link I put up but I am putting it up again in case anyone missed it. This is an interview with a very brave Chief Inspector who has been investigating child sexual abuse in the catholic church in NSW Australia for a long time. He has come out at personal risk to talk about the coverup and how he was taken off a big case after recieiving 'explosive' evidence from a witness. He hints that the abuse to his knowledge goes 'to the top' as I take that he means the vatican I am certain.

I must say I have never seen a detective show so much emotion in an interview you can see he has clearly been deeply effected by what he knows.
Please watch this and share it EVERYWHERE you can.

Our rituals are making an impact and more of these cases will come to light.

Hail Satan!

Thanks...I put it on my facebook accounte..
Regis Satanas 3---
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-08/s ... er/4362100

It was in another link I put up but I am putting it up again in case anyone missed it. This is an interview with a very brave Chief Inspector who has been investigating child sexual abuse in the catholic church in NSW Australia for a long time. He has come out at personal risk to talk about the coverup and how he was taken off a big case after recieiving 'explosive' evidence from a witness. He hints that the abuse to his knowledge goes 'to the top' as I take that he means the vatican I am certain.

I must say I have never seen a detective show so much emotion in an interview you can see he has clearly been deeply effected by what he knows.
Please watch this and share it EVERYWHERE you can.

Our rituals are making an impact and more of these cases will come to light.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back