Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please take time to read this, My difficulties/Third Eye/Homage

tjs4satan

Hello Brothers and Sisters
I made my dedication about a year ago and in my regard and ignorant youth it took me about a years time to get my life together, get away from drugs(I was experimenting with a lot of heavy, and always smoking pot like and oz every few days), and the negative influences certain people had in my life.
I know how bad this is, and how badly its affected my ability to see colors and the overall fact of having a healthy brain.

I am now down to one person(he is an addict and is one who is without) living with me that I have already given them a deadline to get out of me and my fathers house. (he is trying to drag out his stay as long as possible of course)

I was wondering, since I am not very psychically aware enough (it seems this way because I havent ever experienced anything of the astral or seen or even felt Father Satan) , and I am not sure if it has to do with past life/lives of spiritual degradation, or what. But I am very lonely, to the point of breaking down. i don't want to sound weak, but I have always been sort of an emotional person.. I have made a few rituals to our Father Satan, in thanksgiving to all he has provided to my life, and to our Kind and to such a great biological father he has given me.

(my father dropped his beliefs and is studying JoS, soon he will dedicate when he has time, since he is working all the time{he wants to make it at the right time} Really is a great person treats me more as a best friend that a son.)

I do not know if I have a Guardian Daemon, or who she or he is, I have read a lot and its about patience. Waiting for them to come to you.

I meditate on trying to see my chakras and cleaning them and my aura ect. It seems to be very difficult for me to visualize and the more i study and learn the more i realize everything is about good foundations, which i really extremely lack.

I started going to Martial Arts again and i have started eating healthier, a lot healthier, completely cold turkey-ed Everything and haven't gone back. suffered a few withdrawals but that pain is nothing ( i mean pathetically nothing) compared to the hole i feel inside myself for not being able advance myself or to feel Father Satan or to help him in ways i read others doing here on the groups.

Should I go ahead and try vibrating my third eye? To hopefully open up some awareness and the ability to see colors?

I might want to add this so i can make it seem more clear.
I know the first stages of visualization i need to visualize by recalling a thought(such as the thought of red), like if i was recalling a memory, but even this is extremely difficult to me and in most cases is all a complete blur. with absolutely no color.
It makes cleaning my aura feel like its not working or doing anything at all. I have tried using 'tools' such as the sun or a bright light, but the same result comes out from it.

I really want to do something for Father, anything. there are a lot of old churches randomly here in the country, i one day had the urge to molotov it down to the ground. leaving no evidence, there at least I could do something for Father Satan, even if it wasn't something Spiritual maybe i could do something physical?

I am pretty lost, but have not given up hope. I wont give up ever, and I continue to try and go into a trance state to state affirmations and to try to visualize everyday atleast twice

this may sound silly, but i feel as though I need just a hug from our Father.

Maybe what i need too, is a real friend.

I understand its near impossible to know who is really 4 our Father Satan if you lack spirituality like i do. But i feel as though I need to say this anyways...
I have a very large home. and I am alone all the time *by alone i mean in my room away from my drug addicted roommate that soul reeks(not that i even can tell it reeks, but he is such a horrible person, took my girl that showed me JoS from me and turned her into a willing slave, and also provoked my when i was at my weakest to really hurt my puppy, which i still havnt forgiven myself nor him for.)*
For the last few years everyone i have had at my house was a horrible person addicted and deluded and utterly stupid.

long story short, I AM getting rid of him for good. but then will be faced with the problem of being alone all the time without even a spirit to talk too...

For once in my life I would like to have someone worthy at my home, I know most of you already have a home, but I post this not only because I could really use a friend and a greater influence in my life... but maybe there is a Brother or Sister out there or both, that really need a place to stay. and ofcourse it would be rent free.

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!
Hail all the Powers of Hell!!!!!!
Glory and Protection be to all Dedicated Warriors of our True Creator and Father Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Aura of Protection and Aura Cleaning EVERYDAY is a must. Trance is okay, but for start, make sure you clean your aura everyday and wrapping yourself with Aura of Protection. You can breath energy from the Sun - extremely powerful! By practicing cleaning your aura and Aura of Protection, you also improve your visualization skills.
The next thing you want to do is breathing exercises, very important - remember, the key here is to be relaxed, as the real power comes with relaxation.

It's great that you're getting rid of that fucker, it seems he has only bad influence in your life. So that's a start.
Satanism is a lonely road. We're growing everyday and in time we will be free to share our beliefs. This time we won't be alone anymore. As everyone will share the truth, meditating and evolving. But for now, try to stay strong and keep with your meditations. Show Father you want to better Humanity, meditate, participate in spiritual warfare, even 10 minutes a day posting to YouTube is great. The thing here is to show Father you care. You make effort. And trust me, when you make effort for Father, he will guide you to a happier life. He knows everyone of us intimately, more than we know ourselves. Some of us need people interaction more then others, it's okay. We're all individuals. He will put the right people in your life. But first, start meditating, show Father you CARE for him, care for yourself.
Nobody says Satanism is an easy path! But trust me, it's the most rewarding one. Stay strong brother!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

I made my dedication about a year ago and in my regard and ignorant youth it took me about a years time to get my life together, get away from drugs(I was experimenting with a lot of heavy, and always smoking pot like and oz every few days), and the negative influences certain people had in my life.
I know how bad this is, and how badly its affected my ability to see colors and the overall fact of having a healthy brain.

I am now down to one person(he is an addict and is one who is without) living with me that I have already given them a deadline to get out of me and my fathers house. (he is trying to drag out his stay as long as possible of course)

I was wondering, since I am not very psychically aware enough (it seems this way because I havent ever experienced anything of the astral or seen or even felt Father Satan) , and I am not sure if it has to do with past life/lives of spiritual degradation, or what. But I am very lonely, to the point of breaking down. i don't want to sound weak, but I have always been sort of an emotional person.. I have made a few rituals to our Father Satan, in thanksgiving to all he has provided to my life, and to our Kind and to such a great biological father he has given me.

(my father dropped his beliefs and is studying JoS, soon he will dedicate when he has time, since he is working all the time{he wants to make it at the right time} Really is a great person treats me more as a best friend that a son.)

I do not know if I have a Guardian Daemon, or who she or he is, I have read a lot and its about patience. Waiting for them to come to you.

I meditate on trying to see my chakras and cleaning them and my aura ect. It seems to be very difficult for me to visualize and the more i study and learn the more i realize everything is about good foundations, which i really extremely lack.

I started going to Martial Arts again and i have started eating healthier, a lot healthier, completely cold turkey-ed Everything and haven't gone back. suffered a few withdrawals but that pain is nothing ( i mean pathetically nothing) compared to the hole i feel inside myself for not being able advance myself or to feel Father Satan or to help him in ways i read others doing here on the groups.

Should I go ahead and try vibrating my third eye? To hopefully open up some awareness and the ability to see colors?

I know the first stages of visualization i need to visualize by recalling a thought(such as the thought of red), like if i was recalling a memory, but even this is extremely difficult to me and in most cases is all a complete blur. with absolutely no color.
It makes cleaning my aura feel like its not working or doing anything at all. I have tried using 'tools' such as the sun or a bright light, but the same result comes out from it.

I really want to do something for Father, anything. there are a lot of old churches randomly here in the country, i one day had the urge to molotov it down to the ground. leaving no evidence, there at least I could do something for Father Satan, even if it wasn't something Spiritual maybe i could do something physical?

I am pretty lost, but have not given up hope. I wont give up ever, and I continue to try and go into a trance state to state affirmations and to try to visualize everyday atleast twice

I understand its near impossible to know who is really 4 our Father Satan if you lack spirituality like i do. But i feel as though I need to say this anyways...
I have a very large home. and I am alone all the time *by alone i mean in my room away from my drug addicted roommate that soul reeks(not that i even can tell it reeks, but he is such a horrible person, took my girl that showed me JoS from me and turned her into a willing slave, and also provoked my when i was at my weakest to really hurt my puppy, which i still havnt forgiven myself nor him for.)*
For the last few years everyone i have had at my house was a horrible person addicted and deluded and utterly stupid.

long story short, I AM getting rid of him for good. but then will be faced with the problem of being alone all the time without even a spirit to talk too...

For once in my life I would like to have someone worthy at my home, I know most of you already have a home, but I post this not only because I could really use a friend and a greater influence in my life... but maybe there is a Brother or Sister out there or both, that really need a place to stay. and ofcourse it would be rent free.

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!
Glory and Protection be to all Dedicated Warriors of our True Creator and Father Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:
The Aura of Protection and Aura Cleaning EVERYDAY is a must. Trance is okay, but for start, make sure you clean your aura everyday and wrapping yourself with Aura of Protection. You can breath energy from the Sun - extremely powerful! By practicing cleaning your aura and Aura of Protection, you also improve your visualization skills.
The next thing you want to do is breathing exercises, very important - remember, the key here is to be relaxed, as the real power comes with relaxation.

It's great that you're getting rid of that fucker, it seems he has only bad influence in your life. So that's a start.
Satanism is a lonely road. We're growing everyday and in time we will be free to share our beliefs. This time we won't be alone anymore. As everyone will share the truth, meditating and evolving. But for now, try to stay strong and keep with your meditations. Show Father you want to better Humanity, meditate, participate in spiritual warfare, even 10 minutes a day posting to YouTube is great. The thing here is to show Father you care. You make effort. And trust me, when you make effort for Father, he will guide you to a happier life. He knows everyone of us intimately, more than we know ourselves. Some of us need people interaction more then others, it's okay. We're all individuals. He will put the right people in your life. But first, start meditating, show Father you CARE for him, care for yourself.
Nobody says Satanism is an easy path! But trust me, it's the most rewarding one. Stay strong brother!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!
Thank you so much! That really did help me. more than i could ever hope for. I am prepared for this lonely road, and on the bright side I have my father there with me, as he dropped his beliefs to be open with Satan.

I will continue to more so clean my Aura and do an Aura of Protection every day, that should help with the terrible dreams too.

I will stay strong!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a lonely, lonely road... But you have me for Iam your brother. Brothers stick together. Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!

When you are feeling down try to think of all of us =)
You're never really alone. I know it can be hard and feel lonely sometimes (my bf accepts that I'm a Satanist but doesn't really believe in it all and my family and friends don't know at all and since I'm ill I spend my time alone at home) and since I've never been good at doing things for myself it's not always easy working for myself and being patient. What I am good at though is listening so if you ever feel like you need to talk well I'm always here, like our other Brothers and Sisters, and I'll do my best to help you even though I am a beginner myself.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!

have u try working open ur chakras?and unblock them?
why have such a person like that at home?tell him to leave

don't fight
don't do anything illegal.

You can use meditations to help
Rituals also

Be careful giving out details of such personal informations abt ur life online

i notice here lately people give out way too much unnecessary
information abt themselves
public.

Not Safe! Dont let any strangers either in ur home just became they
claim to be SS.

Ask Satan for Help and God and try ur best w/ ur meditations

Be persistent , is not easy never is.
Not even when u advance , there is always something else to work on

There is always something to learn

work ur chakras , strengthen them
and ur aura.

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!

Stay strong brother and aside from doing the aura of protection, cleaning aura and chakras. I suggest opening them again and working on them. Those toxics [drugs] does great damage spiritually and opened you to enemy attacks. Also devoting to do void meditation for 2 minutes each day. To get more concentration. Set like a meditation program consisting with meditations to help you heal and grow. That is what i suggest.

And about feeling the meditations do not do anything, ignore that. That is the enemy fucking with you.Trust me, i have gotten that before. It is an attack. I suggest doing a cleaning ritual or burning the place [home] with blue satanic fire or white golden fire every day.

Blue satanic fire [color] is like this:
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnail ... mbnail.jpg

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!

Thank you so much! That really did help me. more than i could ever hope for. I am prepared for this lonely road, and on the bright side I have my father there with me, as he dropped his beliefs to be open with Satan.

I will continue to more so clean my Aura and do an Aura of Protection every day, that should help with the terrible dreams too.

I will stay strong!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

don't fight

Rituals also

public.

claim to be SS.

and ur aura.

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!
Thank you a lot for your reply, and no I havent worked on my chakras as I was unsure to if it was a good idea since I lack the foundations, such as simple meditation. I will spend the next few days working on my aura, meditating cleansing it, and doing an Aura of protection, I shall soon start working on my third eye, and opening it. I will be more careful about personal information
Hail Satan!
Hail all Gods of Duat!

Sir how can i speak to satan in my sleep

------------------------------
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 8:56 AM PDT High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:

don't fight

Rituals also

public.

claim to be SS.

and ur aura.

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Beezlebub!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back