Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please read.

Tara Doland

Im sorry if it seems like i keep asking the samethings, its just that I feel extremely alone. My boyfriend is the only other satanist that I know.

What part of the world are you at? Maybe we live in the same area.
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 12:47:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please read.

Im sorry if it seems like i keep asking the samethings, its just that I feel extremely alone. My boyfriend is the only other satanist that I know.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Did you get my first email? I hope all is well with you and yours! Respond to my email address as opposed to the group. The group messages do not seem to be getting through in a timely fashion.   Regards,   marcus 

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:

I know this guy at school he says he's a "blood Satanist". Wat dose it mean

KillBoy 

On 21/02/2010, at 4:49 AM, "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:
  I Don't know any other satanists other then the ones on this site.

Hail Father.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathan" <phenex_the_ fallen@.. . wrote:

Don't feel bad. I'm the only Satanist i know.

If you asked 1000 people how many do you think would be satanists?
How many satanists actually admit they are satanists? it was stated on this forum that it was best not to go public but to work behind the scenes. Therefore it stands to reason that most of us would not meet another satanist in our day to day lives and if we did neither of us would admit it to the other anyway. finally the sort of satanists that announce their 'religeon' publically are not of our particular branch.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

I Don't know any other satanists other then the ones on this site.

Hail Father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <phenex_the_fallen@ wrote:

Don't feel bad. I'm the only Satanist i know.

hello i'm amanda, i think a blood satanist is when he or she was born with satanic blood in them. i'm not for sure though, wel i hope this helps Hail Lucifer!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

Actually it all depends where you live and how brave are you. I live in Singapore and as it seems no1 is bothered and those who are bothered seem to just not come close to me. For me i would wear the baphomet openly even in my work uniform and its never been a bother to me. For the cowards dont spread ur cowardice here please. If they have the opputunity let them shout it out loud I AM A SATANIST with pride just because you are scared or is unable to do that, does not mean others must follow.

Wow I'm in the navy and my ship USS Essex just pulled into Singapore a few days ago - we leave tomarrow but I would have likes to meet you because I don't know that many satanists. But you are right, I have been wearing my point down pewter pentagram in plain sight and no one says or does shit to me
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 23, 2010, at 23:48, "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:
  Actually it all depends where you live and how brave are you. I live in Singapore and as it seems no1 is bothered and those who are bothered seem to just not come close to me. For me i would wear the baphomet openly even in my work uniform and its never been a bother to me. For the cowards dont spread ur cowardice here please. If they have the opputunity let them shout it out loud I AM A SATANIST with pride just because you are scared or is unable to do that, does not mean others must follow.

Hey cool! :D 
I live in Singapore as well.. maybe we can meetup and share ideas and such, over a cup of coffee.  =) 
I can be reached through my mobile at 97622557. Incase I don't ans, just drop me an sms and I will reply back soon. 
Cheers!Siva :p 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:49:16
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please read.

Wow I'm in the navy and my ship USS Essex just pulled into Singapore a few days ago - we leave tomarrow but I would have likes to meet you because I don't know that many satanists. But you are right, I have been wearing my point down pewter pentagram in plain sight and no one says or does shit to me
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 23, 2010, at 23:48, "shon_666@ymail. com" <shon_666@ymail. com wrote:

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back