Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please I need your help

Bill Klinger

Hello,

My best friend is in dire need!!! I have be practicing Satanism for 17 years, and Rob (my friend) just did his commitment ritual 6 weeks ago. We are both at a breaking point when ot comes to his parents and we're not sure what to do.

His parents are verbally and emotionally abusive. Earlier today I heard his 'father' Gene, tell him "I wish we had never adopted you, you're a worthless piece of shit"!!! He is 13 and in North Carolina we can't even explore the idea of emancipation until he is 16.

DSS has been notified and they say an investigation is starting, I just don't trust them to do what's right for Rob.

They have forbidden him from seeing me so he sneaks out at night so we can come together in the name of Father Satan and spend time each night meditating together. We are as close as two people can be. We are what some people call "twin Souls" or something like that. I feel his thoughts and emotions, and he feels mine. I don't even understand that

I have asked Father to show me the way, to adopt him myself, and I'm more than willing to do so. He is an incredibly faithful young man whose heart and mind are fixed on serving Father and doing his work. We have spent hours in meditation asking Father for guidance, and maybe I'm not listening hard enough, maybe I'm expecting something, I just don't know but I can't take feeling like this. I am emotionally and physically a wreck, this whole thing is killing me. I just want things to work in a certain way, I guess I need to listen more.

Another friend asked me if Rob was "at risk" and I would have to say the answer is MOST DEFINITELY YES and I don't know what to do.

Besides the verbal and mental abuse from them, he just found a glass pipe in his mothers car, yet they are forcing him to go to a drug counselor because he was caught smoking a joint last year.

There is so much back-story to this I could write pages and pages in this post but I wont. I'm sure you get the picture. Rob is a good guy, I will do anything I can to help him get out of this bad situation. He is the only person living in this world I would lay my life down for.

Please! Anyone! Help me to help him! Please!

<td val[/IMG]i will send you all of my best blessings. i have been through and i have seen people go through these kinds of situtations and really the best thing you can do until you old enough to move out is just deal with it the best you can. but remember you have Father Satan on your side. Satan stands for Strength and Courage. you will always have his guiding hand to help you along the way, and you will always have the support of you felllow brothers and sisters of Satan. keep me up dated on how things are, and i will do my best to help out any way i can. -Amanda-
Good Luck! Hail Satan!
--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Bill Klinger <billklinger@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Please I need your help
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 3:22 AM

Hello,

My best friend is in dire need!!! I have be practicing Satanism for 17 years, and Rob (my friend) just did his commitment ritual 6 weeks ago. We are both at a breaking point when ot comes to his parents and we're not sure what to do.

His parents are verbally and emotionally abusive. Earlier today I heard his 'father' Gene, tell him "I wish we had never adopted you, you're a worthless piece of shit"!!! He is 13 and in North Carolina we can't even explore the idea of emancipation until he is 16.

DSS has been notified and they say an investigation is starting, I just don't trust them to do what's right for Rob.

They have forbidden him from seeing me so he sneaks out at night so we can come together in the name of Father Satan and spend time each night meditating together. We are as close as two people can be. We are what some people call "twin Souls" or something like that. I feel his thoughts and emotions, and he feels mine. I don't even understand that

I have asked Father to show me the way, to adopt him myself, and I'm more than willing to do so. He is an incredibly faithful young man whose heart and mind are fixed on serving Father and doing his work. We have spent hours in meditation asking Father for guidance, and maybe I'm not listening hard enough, maybe I'm expecting something, I just don't know but I can't take feeling like this. I am emotionally and physically a wreck, this whole thing is killing me. I just want things to work in a certain way, I guess I need to listen more.

Another friend asked me if Rob was "at risk" and I would have to say the answer is MOST DEFINITELY YES and I don't know what to do.

Besides the verbal and mental abuse from them, he just found a glass pipe in his mothers car, yet they are forcing him to go to a drug counselor because he was caught smoking a joint last year.

There is so much back-story to this I could write pages and pages in this post but I wont. I'm sure you get the picture. Rob is a good guy, I will do anything I can to help him get out of this bad situation. He is the only person living in this world I would lay my life down for.

[/TD]

Before i respond to this a brief message to anyone that wants to reply to this.
North Carolina in some area's has a church for every 10 miles it is ridiculously religious and christian it is refered to as the 'Bible Belt' by some of its own inhabitants this region is incredibly dangerous for Satanists.

Now on to my reply, I sincerely feel for you and i am sorry...for your friend i know not a solid legal way to help but i do have afew words...We are all stronger then we know if you can endure such indignity and such suffering as to live with said people or to deal with the situation then you will be stronger for it at least know that you can enjoy life all the more and it shall be all the sweeter when you can leave them good luck and may father guide you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bill Klinger" <billklinger@... wrote:

Hello,

Omg I’m lucky then. Although I really don't have any one to help me. But at least I’m not being abused. :< Where in NC is he? I'm Orange County. Is it really that christany? Omg... well good thing no one knows about my religion then.  Wow...  adopting him is a good idea.  As for the emotional stress you need to control yourself and calm down so you can think things through clearly.  Meditate twice as much and clear your mind till the stress is gone. You may get better help. And ask as many demons as possible not just Satan.  It should be on JOS which demons that can help. May your feelings for your friend help you get what you want. I wish I was as strong and that I could help. If I was already settled and old enough to support myself and another I would help out. But I’m only 16 myself.  Good luck.   If he does live nearby I might be able to help more than just this. I do wish I could do more. :(  
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:40:43 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Please I need your help

North Carolina in some area's has a church for every 10 miles it is ridiculously religious and christian it is refered to as the 'Bible Belt' by some of its own inhabitants this region is incredibly dangerous for Satanists.

Now on to my reply, I sincerely feel for you and i am sorry...for your friend i know not a solid legal way to help but i do have afew words...We are all stronger then we know if you can endure such indignity and such suffering as to live with said people or to deal with the situation then you will be stronger for it at least know that you can enjoy life all the more and it shall be all the sweeter when you can leave them good luck and may father guide you.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Bill Klinger" <billklinger@ ... wrote:
Hello,

They have forbidden him from seeing me so he sneaks out at night so we can come together in the name of Father Satan and spend time each night meditating together. We are as close as two people can be. We are what some people
call "twin Souls" or something like that. I feel his thoughts and emotions, and he feels mine. I don't even understand that

Besides the verbal and mental abuse from them, he just found a glass pipe in his mothers car, yet they are forcing him
to go to a drug counselor because he was caught smoking a joint last year.

I live in NC, too. To make matters worse, I live next to a major church-Victory Christian Center. It fuckin' sucks.

Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:40:43 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Please I need your help

Hello,

They have forbidden him from seeing me so he sneaks out at night so we can come together in the name of Father Satan and spend time each night meditating together. We are as close as two people can be. We are what some people
call "twin Souls" or something like that. I feel his thoughts and emotions, and he feels mine. I don't even understand that

Besides the verbal and mental abuse from them, he just found a glass pipe in his mothers car, yet they are forcing him
to go to a drug counselor because he was caught smoking a joint last year.

oh shit it looks like the shit has hit the fan for you as well things are sort of shitty over in these parts in Lakewood ca my mother found out i was satanist and now she is praying for me over and over again now i am getting attacked more frequently and there is something on my roof at night i would like to further contact you myspace me at : myspace.com/nbrookes or aim me :snakenate12 or you can contact me via email
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bill Klinger" <billklinger@... wrote:

Hello,

Have you ever heard of Lesser Black Magick, sometimes refered to as "Glamour" the basic idea is to make people you think you are conforming to their way of thinking so you can get what you want. In many cases, its common sense, in others, its outright bullshitting someone. I would recommend you look into this idea in this case. when you live under someone else's roof, you either have to abide by their rules, or make them think you are. You can perty much forget about the emancipation, not gonna happen on these grounds. You'll have to prove abuse and get "religion" out of the picture completely. -circeon

Hello,

ive read this and was moved deeply.
i know what its like to be abused, i know the affect of drugs on people and i feel very badly for your friend.
have you tried telling the "officials" about his situation or really u need to get him to tell them himself.

ive been to lots of councelloers and im 14 but i finaly came clean to them about what was happening and now im living with my sister, far away from my dad and that wicked bitch that is my drug fucked stepmum.

they will take him away from his "parents" they have to and if they dont then well, i really dont know what you can do.

i hope things work out
love brittany
Sent: Wed, 9 December, 2009 9:58:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Please I need your help

Have you ever heard of Lesser Black Magick, sometimes refered to as "Glamour" the basic idea is to make people you think you are conforming to their way of thinking so you can get what you want. In many cases, its common sense, in others, its outright bullshitting someone. I would recommend you look into this idea in this case. when you live under someone else's roof, you either have to abide by their rules, or make them think you are. You can perty much forget about the emancipation, not gonna happen on these grounds. You'll have to prove abuse and get "religion" out of the picture completely. -circeon

Hello,

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back