Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please. I am begging 4 help. Anybody

aubrironey

I am 22 and i am pregnant. I have nobody. Im homeless. No one will hire me because im pregnant. The man i love is leaving to new york to be with someone else. I cannot take the pain. Ive been depressed for 2 years. No one will help. No one will listen. Ive done all the spells. I meditate. Im advancing. My life still falling apart. I want to kill myself tonight. But i love my unborn child too much so i have to wait it out. Im so weak. Please please im begging someone to help me. Please please. Ive tried everything on the website. Can someone do a working for me. Please.

Hey there, you're among comrades here, so don't panic or worry :)

Did you know, that HPS Maxine herself was homeless for a while? And she was even younger than you are now. And look at what she has done, if it weren't for her none of us would be here. You being homeless, is just a temporary road bump in your life.

If you are homeless and pregnant, is there any sort of shelter you can go to? I know a lot of cities provide resources for women in your situation, and help them get temporary jobs or welfare, and help with things for your baby. Trust in Satan, and find someone who can assist you. Just ask Satan for guidance, and be open to anything. Satan has helped many of us, myself included, out of very bad situations in life.

You will get through this :)

---In [email protected], <aubrironey@... wrote :

I am 22 and i am pregnant. I have nobody. Im homeless. No one will hire me because im pregnant. The man i love is leaving to new york to be with someone else. I cannot take the pain. Ive been depressed for 2 years. No one will help. No one will listen. Ive done all the spells. I meditate. Im advancing. My life still falling apart. I want to kill myself tonight. But i love my unborn child too much so i have to wait it out. Im so weak. Please please im begging someone to help me. Please please. Ive tried everything on the website. Can someone do a working for me. Please.

We have no way of knowing wether or not you are just a troll pulling at our heartstrings… and since you clearly have access to the internet I would advise contacting one the gods if you are that desperate… and of course dedicated!

First of all, you have to believe that the magickal workings are indeed working so they actually manifest.

Secondly, if you're really desperate, then I would recommend you to do a ritual to Satan and ask him for help, he won't let you down.
Oh, and btw, are you dedicated? If no, then no wonder nothing you've tried has worked.
Lastly, just believe in Satan, reach for his hand. I've been depressed for 4 years and the only way I got out of it was by reaching for Satan and meditating, no one helped me, no one cared. And I still managed to gather myself and stay strong.
Satan literally saved my life, I bet he'll save yours too.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!!!!

Read this prayer, once in the day and once at night.  You are loved.  Be at peace, wonderful person that you are.  We love you, Satan loves you.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html

You are loved.  Remember this.  The Empire of Orion, Satan and his Demons are with you always.  Find your guardian Demon/s so that you can have a mutual relationship with him/her/them.

I remember I was in jail at one point for something that I wasn't even responsible for, there was little to no food so I was sustaining myself on my own urine.  When I got out of jail, (30 days), I immediately got something to eat.  Point is: Life can be cruel, or rather, Saturn can be.

Saturn is 90% of human suffering.  Nullify Saturn through The 8 Spiritual Practices and you will rid yourself of much of your suffering.  REMEMBER, THE REASON YOU EVEN WANT TO KILL YOURSELF IS BECAUSE OF THE JEW.  DON'T DO IT!!!!!!  THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT!  LIVE FOR YOUR CHILD!

By the way, Jews are the people of Saturn, and Jews are the cause of ALL PROBLEMS.  If you recognize the problems in our existence are caused by Jews and not be politically correct about it like most people, NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN RETALIATE AND HAVE RECOURSE AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THIS TO YOU.  It is the Jews causing the problems in existence and the universe and nothing else!  Know this!

Now you have the power to recognize the problem, so stay strong in Satan and NEVER GIVE UP, YOU GREAT AND WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE, WHO DESERVES LIFE AND HAPPINESS!  Do you want to live?  If the answer is yes (and I really hope it is, deserving person that you are!) know this quote by Thoth: ""Death is the result of ignorance, alone."  If you want to live, PLEASE read.  It WILL save you if you do so.

Take Care.  Again, never hesitate to ask for Satan and your guardian/s at any time or place.  They WILL help.

Ave Satanas!

Sorry to hear about ur situation however I do agree with Lydia, and this my be small or big bump but pushing through it means ur strong then where u at now and keeping a positive mind best u can, can help u and ur unborn baby.

Understand it's hard at moment but a smile from a fellow family member here goes a long way at least for me it does for it shows that it's but a bump and it will pass.

I think you are in a very bad spot. In my personnal experience, the only way out is to climb back the vibrational ladder, steps by steps, try to get in touch with inner peace, and put back your life on track. Don't let despair wreck your mind. Now you have concrete issues, i hope someone will make himself helpful for you.

Then make your child one of those first born SS in this society. And ask Demon/Demoness to make miserable life to your ex. 

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/09/2017 17:20 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please. I am begging 4 help. Anybody

Did you know, that HPS Maxine herself was homeless for a while? And she was even younger than you are now. And look at what she has done, if it weren't for her none of us would be here. You being homeless, is just a temporary road bump in your life.

If you are homeless and pregnant, is there any sort of shelter you can go to? I know a lot of cities provide resources for women in your situation, and help them get temporary jobs or welfare, and help with things for your baby. Trust in Satan, and find someone who can assist you. Just ask Satan for guidance, and be open to anything. Satan has helped many of us, myself included, out of very bad situations in life.

I was pregnant when I was 20. Similar shit.  Now he is suffering terrible.  He is forced to live with his ex which he hates do to lack of money,  they have two kids.  He is broke now.Because he was not there for me when  he was having money,  so now he doesn't have at all. I wonder who managed to revenge me in that remarkable way XD

That is very sad. I am sorry to hear this. I hope something changes for you. Go to the police station if you have too. They will help you. Find a shelter or something, they will not allow someone pregnant to go homeless. Hell even getting a jail cell would be better and you wouldn't get arrested or anything. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

That is rough but as long as you stay strong and keep trying things will improve for you. It might not be when you want it but certainly when you need it. Just think how much stronger you will be when you make it through all of this and get back on your feet. Your kids going to have an unbreakable mother.

Also I don't say this to be disrespectful to you but that is no man. Leaving you and not just yours but his unborn child homeless and jobless while he runs off with some other women who probably knows nothing about you, him and your child. That's something only a coward and a bunch of other names does and in a sense he did you a favor. Just think of how negative of an influence he would be to you and your kid, he'd be terrible. Your better off in the long run without him.

Great ones, please show me how to meet my guardian demon
Hail Satan

ochima466@...<hr>From: Fleur De Lis fleurde.lis@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎9/‎13/‎2017 11:20 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please. I am begging 4 help. Anybody

Then make your child one of those first born SS in this society. And ask Demon/Demoness to make miserable life to your ex. 

Satan will definitely help you if you are in dire need of it and have tried everything.

I know this is hard, but have patience. I hope you can get rid of the problem, and fix being homeless soon.

I've had your predicament i will help you

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017, <ochima466@... wrote:
Great ones, please show me how to meet my guardian demon
Hail Satan

<a rel="nofollow">och[/IMG]Fleur De Lis fleurde.lis@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎9/‎13/‎2017 11:20 AM
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please. I am begging 4 help. Anybody

Fro[/IMG]lyd[/IMG][email protected]
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

---[/IMG][email protected], <aubrironey@... wrote :

hello.am new to this group and a beginner of magick
.someone stole my laptop last night and i needed to track it.please if anyone can help me track it or offer some advice.
hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back