Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please how to send energy to father Satan and Gods and Goddess of he

1.Raise your energies(do physical yoga, vibrate mantras, or any way you are comfortable with raising your energies).
2. After you raise your energies and can feel your energy buzz, close your eyes focus intensely on father Satans face or sigil and ask him to send a demon to come take the energy to where it could be used.
It's that simple. Even if you can't sense the demon just know Satan heard you and sent a demon to take the energy.

Sent from my iPhone

Have you done Foundation meditation? Well, this is slightly different.
Inhale the energy. Upon the exhale, you should not keep the energy inside yourself, but exhale and concentrate it into a small orb. And with every exhale, keep concentrating the energy on that orb. If you're good with visualization, you shall see it growing. Keep doing that until you feel it is enough.
To send the energy to the Father Satan, or any of our Gods: Visualize Their Sigil, and send the ball of energy you have created into the sigil. Visualize it as departing away from you, and going into the sigil.
You can state also affirmation: "I am sending this energy as my gift to you Father Satan/(name of the god/goddess) to use it as you wish".
Sometimes Gods can take away energy from you, but only if you ask them, and if you have in excess. Like after the RTRs. I remember that my Guardian doesn't really like to take energy from me, She usually says: "I think you need it more that I do".

Giving energy to Satan and Lilith - February 13th and 14th. : JoS Newsletter
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Monday, May 22, 2017 6:57 PM, "'yungkay666@...' yungkay666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I will love to send energy to father Satan and Gods and Goddess of hell.... How can that be done

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Giving energy to Satan and Lilith - February 13th and 14th. : JoS Newsletter
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:02 PM, "red and black allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

1.Raise your energies(do physical yoga, vibrate mantras, or any way you are comfortable with raising your energies).
2. After you raise your energies and can feel your energy buzz, close your eyes focus intensely on father Satans face or sigil and ask him to send a demon to come take the energy to where it could be used.
It's that simple. Even if you can't sense the demon just know Satan heard you and sent a demon to take the energy.

Sent from my iPhone

Ref sending energy to the Gods
Don't remember where I read it but it's in my personal library as from HPS MD... Concentrate your extra energy into a ball between your hands. Then ask for Satan to send a Demon or for your GD to come for it. Before you release it, make sure they swear they are of Satan. They must say *Satan*. This is for your protection!
After you've become familiar with your GD, a different system may be worked out between you. 
HS88

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:57 PM, 'yungkay666@...' yungkay666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I will love to send energy to father Satan and Gods and Goddess of hell.... How can that be done

@larissa. Ref sending energy
Wonderfully said!  
HS88

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 1:21 PM, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Have you done Foundation meditation? Well, this is slightly different.
Inhale the energy. Upon the exhale, you should not keep the energy inside yourself, but exhale and concentrate it into a small orb. And with every exhale, keep concentrating the energy on that orb. If you're good with visualization, you shall see it growing. Keep doing that until you feel it is enough.
To send the energy to the Father Satan, or any of our Gods: Visualize Their Sigil, and send the ball of energy you have created into the sigil. Visualize it as departing away from you, and going into the sigil.
You can state also affirmation: "I am sending this energy as my gift to you Father Satan/(name of the god/goddess) to use it as you wish".
Sometimes Gods can take away energy from you, but only if you ask them, and if you have in excess. Like after the RTRs. I remember that my Guardian doesn't really like to take energy from me, She usually says: "I think you need it more that I do".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back