Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please help

yoanna666

So to get straight to the point since I was young I was diagnosed with strabismus. The most time of my childhood I spended by going to the doctors which were saying that it has no cure. There is a special treatment to try and stop this and it is to take exercises for your eyes but my relationship with parents wasn't very good and they didn't care about my health condition so to this day almost 10 years later Im stuck with this. I'm really scared of losing my eyesight one day. So does anybody have any way to solve this?? I mean by not going to the doctors cuz right now it's a bit useless. Also is there a way to improve my eyesight through meditation so that I don't need glasses or contact lenses?

yoanna666 said:

Very briefly, I found the results of TCM being successfully applied: http://www.geocities.ws/altmedd/acupuncture/chinacongress84/acupuncture_therapy_for__strabis.html

"Acupuncture promoted the activities of meridian to turn local nerves from paralysis to excitation, and caused the weak or paralyzed muscles gradually resuming normal function and finally attaining full recovery."

In this case, no exercises were done, rather they nourished the muscles by pushing energy into them. Since this was the case, I believe you could also cure this on your own with a health working, such as with Uruz or Sowilo. Perhaps, even daily yoga may correct this (like headstand asanas).

In the meantime, I would not be so worried, unless your eyes are actually getting worse.

I don't think u understood me well but I can't see well at my left eye at all, it's all blurry rn only my right eye is working as it should. As I said I'm minor and my parents dont really care about it. And also they're occupied with other things so I don't even wanna bother them...

Make the formula suggested by the founder of JoS herself and take it. It should drastically improve your eyesight. Doing handstand along with taking that formula will yield maximum results.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=5087#p5087

Also, search 'eyesight' on the search function.

May I message you again or someone else if I will have problems with making the formula?

yoanna666 said:
May I message you again or someone else if I will have problems with making the formula?

Even though I have never made the formula since I didn't need it, I will see what I can suggest depending on what problem you encounter. Also, never ask to ask. You should freely ask any question after you have put a decent amount of effort in trying to find the solution to the problem or question yourself.

Then, if you can't figure out the answer, you should freely ask me or anyone without any hesitation. We will always be there to help you. Also, you should learn to quote people as we don't get notification of your reply if you don't quote.

Username said:
yoanna666 said:

Even though I have never made the formula since I didn't need it, I will see what I can suggest depending on what problem you encounter. Also, never ask to ask. You should freely ask any question after you have put a decent amount of effort in trying to find the solution to the problem or question yourself.

Then, if you can't figure out the answer, you should freely ask me or anyone without any hesitation. We will always be there to help you. Also, you should learn to quote people as we don't get notification of your reply if you don't quote.
Thank you it means a lot to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back