Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help.

Have you worked on your clairaudience and clairvoyance? 

--- In [email protected], <michael.keenan510@... wrote:

I have been a follower of father for almost 2 years and I asked him maybe 4 months ago to help me gain a companion demoness, I can tell her features but I cannot see her face. I ask her for her name and her face seems clearer but I still can hardly see it, I can never hear her name or what she says to me. I have looked all over the entire site and I cannot find information about this. How can I see my companions demonesses face or  at least hear her voice?

Hello,
The next time you see her say aloud or in your mind "Demon if you are not of Father Satan i banish you in His Name" or something like that. If you still continue to see the demon try and cover yourself in blue flames and then start to think that the problem might concern your psychic centers.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Work on your clairaudient and clairvoyant chakras.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 5:35:36 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Please help.

[/IMG]</var>

I asked the same thing he showed me the planet venus and I met this demob ina dream and I know her sigil and her name but nothing really happened let me know if anything happens I understand

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back