Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help.

Ben Wolicki

I have been wanting to connect with Satan for a short time now, as I have only just recently become aware of His light, and wish to join and become happy at last, please help me understand more, I have been diligently studying the website all day now to learn as much as I can, any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Hail Satan.

Ben Wolicki,
S.S.S. Triton Boatswain.

I have been doing much reading on Spiritual Satanism, and have been in need of general guidance on my path to further myself spiritually, and was wondering if you could help me, as I want to become not only spiritually rich, but also happy.Many thanks.

Ben Wolicki,S.S.S. Triton Boatswain.
On Dec 23, 2013, at 11:52, <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:
  What do you need help with?
Also, don't give away any personal information.

Ok, so if you haven't already, read and study joyofsatan.org. (If you already read it, then keep reading it.)
Anyway, dedicate your soul when you are ready. (Don't worry if it's not perfect, it's what's in the heart that counts.) Once you dedicate, you start doing daily power meditations in order to empower your soul. You can either make a meditation program or you can do the Hell's Army program.Remember to perform thanksgiving rituals to Satan or to send him and your Guardian energy through their sigil.

Go do the Jupiter squares on the mediation page. Use the energies of Jupiter to increase popularity, luck, etc. Jupiter is the planet of expansion, it increases things it touches. Jupiter is in Cancer currently retrograde at the moment, which means it's an even better time to do Jupiter squares, so have fun! Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fuji fumoney <fuji.fumoney1@... wrote:

So please tell me how to be rich and become fame
I'll praise you
Hail Satan !!!!

On 12/24/13, fuji fumoney <fuji.fumoney1@... wrote:
Am i musican and I want to be rich and most fame
and I'll thank you
Hail Satan !!!

On 12/24/13, bloodyblackrose343@... <bloodyblackrose343@...
wrote:
What do you need help with?

Also, don't give away any personal information.

please i want to join but i donot know how to start it

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 2:29 PM, "bloodyblackrose343@..." <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:
  Ok, so if you haven't already, read and study joyofsatan.org. (If you already read it, then keep reading it.)
Anyway, dedicate your soul when you are ready. (Don't worry if it's not perfect, it's what's in the heart that counts.) Once you dedicate, you start doing daily power meditations in order to empower your soul. You can either make a meditation program or you can do the Hell's Army program.Remember to perform thanksgiving rituals to Satan or to send him and your Guardian energy through their sigil.

Study www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com When you're ready do the dedication ritual, and start empowering yourself with the meditations.

Στις 11:49 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Vera Arkoh takyiwa <veraluv18@... έγραψε:
  please i want to join but i donot know how to start it

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 2:29 PM, "bloodyblackrose343@..." <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

They are so many things to do my brother find a demon summon or invoke it the demon should be of fame and riches..read on the website joy of satan on the topic. Magick and witchcraft or do the 40 days working.on fame and riches using the right planatory hours Hail satan. You area an artist.wrrite a song to praise satan or. Advancing satanism the creator of humanity satan will bless you my brother Hail satan

Hi! I’m Kel Goyal. I completely believe in Satan.Please help me.I want to be an actress. I’m through a very bad phase.Financial crisis. I don’t know what’s happening.I’m going mad.Feel like committing suicide.Please help.Hail Satan.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back