Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLEASE HELP

Uche Nwosu

Pls tell me exactly what to do no matter what it takes to make money, l now hardly pay my bills. HAIL SATAN

I remember I used to be a christian when I was very little but obviously I know the truth now about our true father but anyways how can I cut my ties from the enemy and if the only way I can is through the dedication ritual then what MUST i have in order for it to work because I've looked for black candles and such but I can't find any I'm 16 so I can't buy some online because of my family I've read the articles on the JoS site so again what MUST I have thank you and HAIL SATAN!

Use whatever you can. It's what's in the heart that counts. 

--- In [email protected], <caseyw1997@... wrote:

I remember I used to be a christian when I was very little but obviously I know the truth now about our true father but anyways how can I cut my ties from the enemy and if the only way I can is through the dedication ritual then what MUST i have in order for it to work because I've looked for black candles and such but I can't find any I'm 16 so I can't buy some online because of my family I've read the articles on the JoS site so again what MUST I have thank you and HAIL SATAN!

Any colour candle will do. Just make sure they are plain, if you get them in glass containers. Some candles in glass containers have images of mary, jesus, angels, saints, on them.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 11:25:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] PLEASE HELP

Hello please [/IMG] Before the al[/IMG]I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. [/I][/QUOTE]   [/QUOTE] 

I think it says that the first time you write your name: "who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances". You put it in regular ink.

Then you sign your name in blood at the bottom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back