Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please help

bradenstewart45

ok the email that was sent by bstew_123@... was from me in case anyone was wondering, i am new to this yahoo thing, used to hotmail. but if you have any answers please help me, i am at a loss about this stuff.

Hail Satan.Am a new member here three days ago.i dont know anything but i would like to learn more about Satan.If any one out there is willing to help me learn more and be a good servant of Satan please call me on +254722502555,or email : kimanicharles54@... .Please i want to dedicate my whole life to Satan.i need your help.

read the joy of satan site.  Everything is there you need to know.  This is a journey between you and Satan and you must work on the relationship yourself.   In a message dated 12/31/2010 7:16:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, kimanicharles54@... writes:
  Hail Satan.Am a new member here three days ago.i dont know anything but i would like to learn more about Satan.If any one out there is willing to help me learn more and be a good servant of Satan please call me on +254722502555,or email : kimanicharles54@... .Please i want to dedicate my whole life to Satan.i need your help.

oh and she isn't Christian or Jewish or anything she barely know this god she thinks exists im just wondering if i can still preform the ritual while she believes this or wait till i get her on the left hand path before i preform it or i leave her before i preform it or does it have nothing to do with her and its all bout me? and i can do it? cause im true in heart and spiritual Satanism is everything to me it makes so much sense and our true creator and father i truly want to make the commitment more then anything but just need some answers please help?

Dont bann me please i dont sympathize them they disgust me

You do what you have to do. There is no need to wait for her to see the truth, because the truth is, this may never happen. If you work hard and just take it slow with her, reassuring her that Father and the Gods are very much real an loving Gods. But if you, yourself is ready then do your dedication to Satan. Dedication rituals is something personal and special between you and the TRUE God Father Satan.
I can tell you that although Satan wishes for everyone to know the truth and wake up. He knows just like I know that not everyone is going to heed to the truth. So for all those that do and show that they really love him is a wonderful thing. So for him to have you in his family, im sure he's happy. One less person corrupted by jewish filth. Go ahead and enjoy your dedication, when it's time for her to wake up then thats something personal on her part. Never force anything on her, this will make us no better than the kikes, muslims, an xians.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 7:44:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] please help

oh and she isn't Christian or Jewish or anything she barely know this god she thinks exists im just wondering if i can still preform the ritual while she believes this or wait till i get her on the left hand path before i preform it or i leave her before i preform it or does it have nothing to do with her and its all bout me? and i can do it? cause im true in heart and spiritual Satanism is everything to me it makes so much sense and our true creator and father i truly want to make the commitment more then anything but just need some answers please help?

Dont bann me please i dont sympathize them they disgust me

im really tripin because i dont think i opened my third eye and i moved on to my crown chakra and now im on my heart chakra but i think i fucked up because on the third eye it says to repeat the vibrations 4 times and i only did it once each day and i barely felt pressure on my forehead but i never got a headache or never saw flashes.now im on my heart chakra and i went over the chakras again and thats where i reread the third eye and my dumass never saw the part where it says to repeat it 4 times ahh fuck. so here are my questions #1. can i repeat the whole process of opening my chakras from the third eye n up? #2. i heard you can get blocked or your chakras well get fucked up or sumthin if you move on to the next chakra when the previous chakra was not opened.is that true? #3.what the fuck do i do now did i fuck up? WELL THANKS FOR HAVING THE TIME TO READ THIS. IF POSSIBLE PLEASE REPLY WHEN YOU SEE THIZ BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN STILL MOVE ON TO MY HEART CHAKRA.

It looks like you will need to continue working on your 3rd eye as it is not open nor is it active. I come to this conclusion based off the information you provided. PLEASE, do not let this discourage you. If anything it will be easier because you have had some experience. It also appears that you have maybe skipped the throat chakra. 
*OPENING BLOCKED CHAKRAS*http://www.666blacksun.com/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html      

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 1:14:26 PM

im really tripin because i dont think i opened my third eye and i moved on to my crown chakra and now im on my heart chakra but i think i fucked up because on the third eye it says to repeat the vibrations 4 times and i only did it once each day and i barely felt pressure on my forehead but i never got a headache or never saw flashes.now im on my heart chakra and i went over the chakras again and thats where i reread the third eye and my dumass never saw the part where it says to repeat it 4 times ahh fuck. so here are my questions #1. can i repeat the whole process of opening my chakras from the third eye n up? #2. i heard you can get blocked or your chakras well get fucked up or sumthin if you move on to the next chakra when the previous chakra was not opened.is that true? #3.what the fuck do i do now did i fuck up? WELL THANKS FOR HAVING THE TIME TO READ THIS. IF POSSIBLE PLEASE REPLY WHEN YOU SEE THIZ BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN STILL MOVE ON TO MY HEART CHAKRA.

I'm really getting interested in politics which demon could I ask for help? I
looked at the JoS website but couldn't match my liking for assistance with any
of them.

Hi i am kevin. I am 13 years old and now becoming a satanist. Ive been thinking alot abot what i want to do in life. I want to play in the NBA and be a proffesional basketball player. I really dont think i can make it on thier by my own. I was thinking about offering my soul for father satan in exchange to do just that. I believe in him but i keep hearing about of how after i die ill just go into the book of the dead and spend my eternity in hell. can u please tell me what will happen after i die if i offered my soul and how to offer my soul to him ?

Kevin, Have you been to the joyofsatan website? if you have then you would know that Satan is NOT evil. He doesnt steal or demand our souls. He creates us. He is our father God. The christian god is the one who damns people and takes their souls. All those things you read about Satan are lies! The Joyofsatan website holds the tuth so you need to go there and read for yourself. Satanism.is about using your own powers to get what you want and need but with work and discipline they are rewarding. When we satanists die we go to Hell/Duat which is a beautiful palace and safe place for souls and this is where the Gods live. When humans die most of us die and go to Hell/Duat and then reincarnate into the next life. Read this link. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _PAGE.html

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 12:38 AM PDT kevin_ossers wrote:

Hi i am kevin. I am 13 years old and now becoming a satanist. Ive been thinking alot abot what i want to do in life. I want to play in the NBA and be a proffesional basketball player. I really dont think i can make it on thier by my own. I was thinking about offering my soul for father satan in exchange to do just that. I believe in him but i keep hearing about of how after i die ill just go into the book of the dead and spend my eternity in hell. can u please tell me what will happen after i die if i offered my soul and how to offer my soul to him ?

Dear Kevin,   Greetings and thanks so so much for your question and Kevin you do not need to be afraid second choice is you can buy the things you need or pay for some one to meditate for you and carry on with the sacrifices on your Behave ok and you be what you have to be in Life but you have to know that we are Family and we are one so that when things move well you can share also with other and also be helping and be a good Philatropher  so that together we can move our believe and the work of Father Satan move forward.Hope to read form you

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:38 AM

My name is Christian Carter I don't understant how to commit myself i write down the prayer do i sign that same piece of paper. or a separate one ever since i was saved as a christian my life got worse iam tired of following a lie which is jesus never once has he helped me n its gotten worse i just lost my job i asked jesus to help me find one but nothing ive had it with peoples lies about him and saying the reason my life is the way it is.Is because of satan but i don't believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SATAN TO B A PART OF MY LIFE please understand what iam saying i have no one else to turn to iam committing myself as soon as i get a reply and. the store opens so i can buy a candle thank you for reading

Sign it on the same peice of paper.

The only one responsible for you getting a job is you yourself. Don't expect some other person or entity to do it for you, be it the jesus BS or Satan Himself. Don't expect to be given everything free and easy. As Satanists we work for what we earn, put in the effort to get a job yourself.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "newgod11" <newgod11@... wrote:

My name is Christian Carter I don't understant how to commit myself i write down the prayer do i sign that same piece of paper. or a separate one ever since i was saved as a christian my life got worse iam tired of following a lie which is jesus never once has he helped me n its gotten worse i just lost my job i asked jesus to help me find one but nothing ive had it with peoples lies about him and saying the reason my life is the way it is.Is because of satan but i don't believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SATAN TO B A PART OF MY LIFE please understand what iam saying i have no one else to turn to iam committing myself as soon as i get a reply and. the store opens so i can buy a candle thank you for reading

Yes, you sign your name in blood on the same piece of paper the prayer is written on. Sign underneath the prayer.

Hail Satan!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "newgod11" <newgod11@... wrote:

Hello am kiemsan john, from nigeria, I did the dedication of soul to satan but I did it with fear of being caught because my family are muslim so please I really want to join COS and please link me and Lucifer our lord will bless you; AVE SATANASSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 12:53:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please help

The only one responsible for you getting a job is you yourself. Don't expect some other person or entity to do it for you, be it the jesus BS or Satan Himself. Don't expect to be given everything free and easy. As Satanists we work for what we earn, put in the effort to get a job yourself.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Am also from Nigeria brother ,there is nothing like COS here ,u have to read this site www.exposingchristianity.com
And do a lot of power meditation

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: kemsy.gyara@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:02:45 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please help
  Hello am kiemsan john, from nigeria, I did the dedication of soul to satan but I did it with fear of being caught because my family are muslim so please I really want to join COS and please link me and Lucifer our lord will bless you; AVE SATANASSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 12:53:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please help

-En Haradren Amlug.

im new to satanism. i lost the love of my life. please give me guidance how to get her to love me again. this is ultimately important to me. please please help

Did you come to Spiritual Satanism just to get together with your ex...? You really need to study www.joyofSatan.com and if you want to become a Satanist, do it for the RIGHT reasons...Also: even if you want to do any kind of magick, if you haven't empowered your soul at all, then your magick won't have any power.Study... Στις 4:46 π.μ. Κυριακή, 6 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "joshuamorgan666@..." <joshuamorgan666@... έγραψε:
  im new to satanism. i lost the love of my life. please give me guidance how to get her to love me again. this is ultimately important to me. please please help

no i just made it sound like id only come to satanism for that reason. as i say i was leveyan for years and at 32 ive been on a long journey and we develop and evolve all the time...i had no access toi computer due to 9 years of prison and even though free for two years spiritual satanism only just FOUND ME as i broke with this girl....just that my main goal is me and her together , when that happens i will want othe rthings but this is key to all my happiness right now and if anyone has a real answer id love to hear it

I'm Vietnamese and I'm not good at Englishfor some reason I have to perform the commitment to Satan in my astral temple, and that is the problem. Because I read about the it and I really don't understand about thisMeditate for as long as you need to construct your own place. This should be done after the invocation where you write a request for Satan to bless and consecrate your temple.[/B]
[/B]aren't we have to make a dedication before we can write a request for Satan. So how can I construct my own astral templeplease help and can I write a request in Vietnamese? because like I said before, I'm not good at Englishplease help me!!!

i don't understand how to do my hands in meditation.  it says to tuck my pinky fingers under my hands.  is anyone knowledgeable about the necromonican throat meditation.  can you break the hand placement down to me:

---<center>Necronomicon Throat Chakra Mediation-JOS Ministry Site</center>DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS MEDITATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY PERFORMED IT ON YOUR THIRD EYE. It must be done on any of the dates given below. Mercury must be powerful or you will be wasting your time. Mercury should be in its home signs of Gemini or Virgo or its exalted sign of Aquarius. Never perform this meditation when Mercury is retrograde, or in the signs of Sagittarius, Pisces or Leo. All at once: 1.Fold your hands, but extend your little fingers at the ends and connect them, all the way down, the little fingers and the Mercury mounts of your palms should be solidly connected.[/B] 2.Focus on your throat chakra and visualize it as a spinning blue vortex. 3.Breathe in energy directly from the full Moon into your throat chakra 4.Chant/vibrate "NEBO” on the exhale. You need to adjust your pitch to *feel* it in your throat chakra. Chant this with one long exhale. N-N-N-AY-AY-AY-B-B-B-B-OH-OH-OH-OH Chant this 12 times, while focusing on your throat chakra and holding the mudra with your hands. This mediation should be performed under the waxing full Moon, when Mercury is most powerful.

im new here,what can i do first.?i want to become a satanist bec i have a financial problem.anyone can help me please,thank you

@iquedding. First, please read the JoyofSatan.com website. Try to understand why someone might want to dedicate themselves to Father Satan, in the first place.

Ask Satan for guidance from there.

Not that your situation is not difficult. The jew makes life as hard as they can for all Gentiles. But, it's much more than simply needing money.

What you are experiencing is merely one of the symptoms.

Hello.I see you are little lost. First of all read and study Joyofsatan.org more. second thing that Satan is not summoned, he choose if when and if he want show to us. You can always talk to him, he will ALWAYS hear you, even if you are not apen enough to see and hear him. He always hears you. So just talk what your problems are and he will deside what will be next. He always helps in very if need help, but he won't make something if you don't work for Satan.

Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:53 AM, "Divyesh Patel d3v.p8l@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As I searched all the internet pages and all... i need to see that how do i get to communicate with satan ? please if you cant tell here then mail me...thanks
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

All you need to do is talk into His sigil. He will hear you. Or you can start a conversation with Him as though He were already there. He will listen if you are earnest, and have important things to say.

I know it's angels attacking my friend as you all have stated, but my friend felt someone open up her head in a bad way and began doing something to her...she said she felt like someone was cleaning out something and chunks of jelly like substance in spirit fell onto her shoulders. I don't know what it is...but she can still function like a normal person... was that her brain? If so...how can she function still? I don't know what's going on.

Hail Satan!

You could show her this link, so that she can better protect herself:Aura Of Protection

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

The Grey ETs did something similar to me before I dedicated to Satan as a spiritual Satanist. They put their long, spindly fingers inside my belly and dug around. I could  palpably feel this. It was unnerving and frightening, as at the time, I did not know what they were, what they wanted and if they were after my eggs or something like that.Since dedicating to Satan and doing the aura of protection 2x a day, it has not happened since.
On Monday, November 20, 2017, 11:07:23 AM EST, quantum.666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I know it's angels attacking my friend as you all have stated, but my friend felt someone open up her head in a bad way and began doing something to her...she said she felt like someone was cleaning out something and chunks of jelly like substance in spirit fell onto her shoulders. I don't know what it is...but she can still function like a normal person... was that her brain? If so...how can she function still? I don't know what's going on.

Hail Satan!

how to break the relationship with incubus ?
I tried something mantra-vee-nah-sah ,protection aura ...
but it does not work even I have been desperate and I begged
Satan for help but [/IMG]please help
Hail Satan 

Have you talked to your Incubus first ? Talk to them first and explain how you feel, honestly and respectfully.

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:34:05 p.m. EST, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan 

I asked him questions but he did not answer me and I doubt that he was interested in my feelings
Always it is only about intimate things and then it somehow stops for some time about a 1 week
and then again as if I were his occasional lover 
and I do not want to fix it just do not want it happening 
On Friday, March 8, 2019, 2:06:26 AM GMT+1, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Have you talked to your Incubus first ? Talk to them first and explain how you feel, honestly and respectfully.

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:34:05 p.m. EST, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan 

Brother...I'm sorry, don't take this wrong please, for I mean no
offense. But I do NOT think that you are having interactions with an
incubus! This sounds like a filthy enemy angel. The Gods of Hell, be
they lesser or greater, care deeply for our feelings. They would
never, ever do anything to you without your wholehearted, willing
consent!

On 3/7/19, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I asked him questions but he did not answer me and I doubt that he was
interested in my feelings
Always it is only about intimate things and then it somehow stops for some
time about a 1 week
On Friday, March 8, 2019, 2:06:26 AM GMT+1, Magus Immortalis
magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Have you talked to your Incubus first ? Talk to them first and explain how
you feel, honestly and respectfully.

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:34:05 p.m. EST, Michaela Netron
mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Satan for help but it does not workI be unhappy I feel like it never ends
 please help
Hail Satan  #yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997 -- #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp
{border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0
10px;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid
#d8d8d8;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp #yiv0121743997hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp #yiv0121743997ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp .yiv0121743997ad
{padding:0 0;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp .yiv0121743997ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mkp .yiv0121743997ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-sponsor #yiv0121743997ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0121743997ygrp-lc #yiv0121743997hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-sponsor #yiv0121743997ygrp-lc .yiv0121743997ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997activity
span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997activity span
.yiv0121743997underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997attach img
{border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997attach label
a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997 blockquote {margin:0 0 0
4px;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997
dd.yiv0121743997last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv0121743997 dd.yiv0121743997last p
span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv0121743997
dd.yiv0121743997last p span.yiv0121743997yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv0121743997 div.yiv0121743997attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997 div.yiv0121743997attach-table
{width:400px;}#yiv0121743997 div.yiv0121743997file-title a, #yiv0121743997
div.yiv0121743997file-title a:active, #yiv0121743997
div.yiv0121743997file-title a:hover, #yiv0121743997
div.yiv0121743997file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997
div.yiv0121743997photo-title a, #yiv0121743997 div.yiv0121743997photo-title
a:active, #yiv0121743997 div.yiv0121743997photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0121743997 div.yiv0121743997photo-title a:visited
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997 div#yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0121743997ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0121743997yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997MsoNormal
{margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv0121743997 o {font-size:0;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997photos div div {border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv0121743997 .yiv0121743997replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg
{font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg
select, #yiv0121743997 input, #yiv0121743997 textarea {font:99% Arial,
Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv0121743997 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0121743997logo
{padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-msg
p#yiv0121743997attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-reco
#yiv0121743997reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-sponsor #yiv0121743997ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-sponsor #yiv0121743997ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv0121743997
#yiv0121743997ygrp-sponsor #yiv0121743997ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-text p {margin:0 0
1em 0;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-text tt
{font-size:120%;}#yiv0121743997 #yiv0121743997ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{border-right:none !important;}#yiv0121743997

I agree with Allison.
On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:34:48 p.m. EDT, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

consent!

<[email protected] wrote:
time about a 1 week
magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
wrote:

mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
wrote:

please help
#yiv0121743997activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997attach
dd.yiv0121743997last p a
dd.yiv0121743997last p span.yiv0121743997yshortcuts
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv0121743997

and what about the team I still have the same problem and no one cares about it
I can't even eat I still have bouts of crying when I remember it of humiliation and painand can't control him and still survive it around and think of it that it happens again
I don't wanna be here I better end it with life at least I forget those bad memories 
hi..
On Friday, March 15, 2019, 2:34:24 AM GMT+1, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

consent!

time about a 1 week
wrote:

wrote:

please help
#yiv0121743997activity
..yiv0121743997underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997attach
dd.yiv0121743997last p a
dd.yiv0121743997last p span..yiv0121743997yshortcuts

No. Don't end anything. You're fine. FATHER Satan can help you deal with the past trauma and  memories

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 4:06 PM, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   and what about the team I still have the same problem and no one cares about it
I can't even eat I still have bouts of crying when I remember it of humiliation and painand can't control him and still survive it around and think of it that it happens again
I don't wanna be here I better end it with life at least I forget those bad memories 
hi.. On Friday, March 15, 2019, 2:34:24 AM GMT+1, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

offense.. But I do NOT think that you are having interactions with an
consent!

time about a 1 week
wrote:

wrote:

please help
#yiv0121743997activity
..yiv0121743997underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv0121743997
.yiv0121743997attach
dd.yiv0121743997last p a
dd.yiv0121743997last p span..yiv0121743997yshortcuts

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back