Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please help with dreams

Dolphine Scott

since i got dedicated i have being dreaming of kids.in the last dream i saw plenty of kids out side my house like there were waiting for me to come home,there were all dressed up in the same dresses color of dress was some tine like pink.wen i came there were all happy and one of the moved up and ask if there can all give me a kiss.well i sad no, a perk on my jaw will be nice,and there all haply gave me a perk one after the other and leave.
what does that mean?

Just in my opinion, it sounds as if these children depend on you, on your guidance. You seem of an important figure in their lives and even though they expect one thing, you tell them another and they agree with your accord.

It could just be a random dream, something that has been on your mind maybe, or Father Satan and/or the demon Gods/Godesses informing you to show save these children when the time comes. To be the one that will keep them on the straight path to freedom, because afterall, these children are the future and Father is very concerned with the younger generation.

Hope that makes sense or helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolphine Scott" <dolphinescott@... wrote:

since i got dedicated i have being dreaming of kids.in the last dream i saw plenty of kids out side my house like there were waiting for me to come home,there were all dressed up in the same dresses color of dress was some tine like pink.wen i came there were all happy and one of the moved up and ask if there can all give me a kiss.well i sad no, a perk on my jaw will be nice,and there all haply gave me a perk one after the other and leave.
what does that mean?

I'll just throw in something more. It COULD mean you're rising above the childish times and those days are leaving. "kissing them goodbye"
After dedication most dreams are something having to do with moving on! If there's a lot of meaning.
When I dedicated I was SOO happy my life took a HUGE turn. And I got this shocking dream of me happily tying myself to a bed, slitting my throat, tossing out ALL my old clothes, And walking away!
I was like.... killing myself!? Wierd... but when I looked and thought deep enough I got it! When people have dreams of killing themselves & it's usually a big turning part. "leaving your past self behind" kind of thing.
~alexa again~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolphine Scott" <dolphinescott@... wrote:

what does that mean?

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with dedication, but it could, maybe just be kickin your subconcious in to gear and sending you good messages again! Our subconcious always send us messages, warnings, happy things, whatever! Look up some of the keywords of your dream on dreammoods.com if they match your life situation I'd take it, if not.... hmm.... just keep looking into things, searching for a meaning!
~Alexa! Hail Satan!

what does that mean?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back