Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLEASE HELP (VAMPIRES And WEREWOLVES)

ralder93

Im very interested in vampires. I've been on the internet trying to find there powers weaknesses ect. But it is hard to decide what is true and false.I was wondering if anyone could let me know if they have info for me on real vampires? Also the same goes for werewolves.

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ralder93" <ralder93@... wrote:
Im very interested in vampires. I've been on the internet trying to find there powers weaknesses ect. But it is hard to decide what is true and false.I was wondering if anyone could let me know if they have info for me on real vampires? Also the same goes for werewolves.

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!
I hate to break it to you, but vampires are mainly just like any ordinary human. And for werewolves they just have little more ups than humans do.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ralder93" <ralder93@... wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!
Psychic vampires exist... not sure about the ones that drink blood though...

Eh i always liked lycanthropes better
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009 8:34:33 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: PLEASE HELP (VAMPIRES And WEREWOLVES)

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

I hate to break it to you, but vampires are mainly just like any ordinary human. And for werewolves they just have little more ups than humans do.

Hail Satan!

#ygrps-yiv-707335865 .ygrps-yiv-707335865hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-707335865 .ygrps-yiv-707335865hmmessage { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} well i know for a fact werewolves exsist, but i havent seen vampires, i do believe they exsist as well. Ive been studying werewolves since i was 13 so, i know they have a strong affect towards silver, and that they change at night or during twilight, Ive herd they can change in sunlight too. thats all i can say for now, but remember there might be different types of werewolves and maby even vanpires.

Kyle.
To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:23:30 +0000

--- In [email protected], "ralder93" <ralder93@... wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
mailto:[email protected]
mailto:[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

yes they are real

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!
I,as well, am very interested in Vampires. Not so much werewolves though. If you find out more about Vampires i would be very interested in hearing it. my email is Dove.love13@...
sighed,
Dove

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ralder93" <ralder93@ wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

Psychic vampires exist... not sure about the ones that drink blood though...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skater_girl_4_u" <skater_girl_4_u@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ralder93" <ralder93@ wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!
all of it just came from stupid psychodic jews just to scare us with their theme of vampires and werwolfs and halloween spooks its crazy

ive studied rl vampires for some time now bout a year
theres diffrent types
psi who feed on panic eneryg (be careful with them one of them tried it with me i could feel it )
sanguarian the blood drinker (abotua shto glass of human or a pint of animal in about 2 weeks
soul vampries they feed on the osul itself they can et feelings memoryes stuff lie kthat from it soem go to far and destory the soul of the ones they hate its nasty
emotianal vampries who feed off your emotions love happiness the sadness and hate makes them worse
i myself since im safe here to tell you
i am a sangurain i recently awoke
in real your born a vamprie and awkae at 14 + of age then u feel cravign for what you need for me its blood preffer humans but still i dotn get much cause of age
werewolves i dont know about but in truth they have no problems with silver or such they preffer night liek vampires
but vampires eyes hrut in sun and they tan easy (no garlic for me im allergic lol ) garlic and holy water isnt gonna do nout ot me well garlic will im alergic lol
werewolves preffer ngiht and both have mroe animal aspects my cousin and me (i think shes a bit liek a werewolf)
well we both growl snalr and hiss i growl alot but thats jsut animal parts instic if u like but vampreis can smell abit fo blood and have a weaker versin of twilights thirst hope that helps

hail lord satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skater_girl_4_u" <skater_girl_4_u@... wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!
Personally, I don't know about werewolves, but vampires i know very well. Just like the person above me posted, they are just like normal humans, but they are somewhat more powerful and better senses. Also, there are different degrees to vampires, meaning some are more powerful than others. It all depends on their origin. You can email me about more questions if you want.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dove.love13" <dove.love13@... wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

I,as well, am very interested in Vampires. Not so much werewolves though. If you find out more about Vampires i would be very interested in hearing it. my email is Dove.love13@...
sighed,
Dove
If yew want any info on vampires or werewolves just message meh at my e-mail or myspace, doesn't matter. ^^

Vampire-ism is real. It is not like you see in Dracula movies. It's a rare medical condition.

Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 5:17:36 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "dove.love13" <dove.love13@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "ralder93" <ralder93@ wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

I,as well, am very interested in Vampires. Not so much werewolves though. If you find out more about Vampires i would be very interested in hearing it. my email is Dove.love13@ ...
sighed,
Dove

If yew want any info on vampires or werewolves just message meh at my e-mail or myspace, doesn't matter. ^^

OK! 3rd time I'm posting this. But yes there is another medical condition that gives symptoms of vampires. But there is also another thing that this web sight if you read it all will talk about. JUST LIKE ABOUT SATANISM DO NOT ASSUME STUFF FROM DRACULA OR MOVIES ARE TRUE. http://www.vampirewebsite.net/   "Darkness is the light turned inside out" - Beelzebub
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 9:57:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: PLEASE HELP (VAMPIRES And WEREWOLVES)

Vampire-ism is real. It is not like you see in Dracula movies. It's a rare medical condition.

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 5:17:36 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "dove.love13" <dove.love13@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "ralder93" <ralder93@ wrote:

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

I,as well, am very interested in Vampires. Not so much werewolves though. If you find out more about Vampires i would be very interested in hearing it. my email is Dove.love13@ ...
sighed,
Dove

well i would like to learn about werewolves, i have always guess that there real and done some research on them my self i am almost sertain that silver does nothing to them its like regular metal, so if eny one could give me more info just contact me at my e-mail belore101@...

No such thing as Werewolves. No such thing as vampires (in the sense that you know of anyways.) There are spiritual vampires. People who act as parasites and drain the energy from others, there are also freaks out there who drink physical blood, but they are not vampires, just people with alot of mental disorders.

The want and desire for these fictious hollywood monsters to be real does not make them real, and you should not entertain yourself with the idea that they are real.

Hope this helped.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

There is also astral shapeshifting where you can transform yourself into a cat, wolf, rat, even in something that doesn't exist but yeah werewolves aren't real.

Now about vampires...Some guy said here before that vampires must be a code word for jews since they kidnap gentile children in their passover holiday and drink the blood. And I strongly believe that too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

No such thing as Werewolves. No such thing as vampires (in the sense that you know of anyways.) There are spiritual vampires. People who act as parasites and drain the energy from others, there are also freaks out there who drink physical blood, but they are not vampires, just people with alot of mental disorders.

The want and desire for these fictious hollywood monsters to be real does not make them real, and you should not entertain yourself with the idea that they are real.

Hope this helped.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

Thank You
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back