Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please help someone(meditation)

plotome93

i don't understand how to do my hands in meditation.  it says to tuck my pinky fingers under my hands.  is anyone knowledgeable about the necromonican throat meditation.  can you break the hand placement down to me:

---<center>Necronomicon Throat Chakra Mediation-JOS Ministry Site</center>DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS MEDITATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY PERFORMED IT ON YOUR THIRD EYE. It must be done on any of the dates given below. Mercury must be powerful or you will be wasting your time. Mercury should be in its home signs of Gemini or Virgo or its exalted sign of Aquarius. Never perform this meditation when Mercury is retrograde, or in the signs of Sagittarius, Pisces or Leo. All at once: 1.Fold your hands, but extend your little fingers at the ends and connect them, all the way down, the little fingers and the Mercury mounts of your palms should be solidly connected.[/B] 2.Focus on your throat chakra and visualize it as a spinning blue vortex. 3.Breathe in energy directly from the full Moon into your throat chakra 4.Chant/vibrate "NEBO” on the exhale. You need to adjust your pitch to *feel* it in your throat chakra. Chant this with one long exhale. N-N-N-AY-AY-AY-B-B-B-B-OH-OH-OH-OH Chant this 12 times, while focusing on your throat chakra and holding the mudra with your hands. This mediation should be performed under the waxing full Moon, when Mercury is most powerful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back