Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please Help now!!!

LoonyBabyTeen

I think I offend the Gods of duat. Please Help me! any High Priest Online at Yahoomessenger please PM me now. my email is Greenpeas764@...

I really want to apologize to them. But I dont know what to do...

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LoonyBabyTeen" <greenpeas764@... wrote:
I think I offend the Gods of duat. Please Help me! any High Priest Online at Yahoomessenger please PM me now. my email is Greenpeas764@...

HAIL SATAN!!!!
PLEASE HELP IM ONLINE NOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Just pray to the God/Goddess in question.Be honest, be sincere, be calm. They are VERY understanding. Talk to Them as you would a Friend, a loved Mother or Father, an Aunt or Uncle. :) Be open.Think about what you did or said, that you think may have offended Them beforehand. Be objective.If it is really something that you believe offends Them, then talk to Them about what you did, why you did it, and the lesson(s) you learned. 
Remember: The Gods of Hell are *NOT* that sick, filthy jewhovah that punishes its followers for thinking the wrong thought, for saying the wrong thing, for one little action that is anti-christian and that you must repent for. 
I noticed when I did something that was against my better judgement, that was not cool, or out of line (whether in life, to myself, to others :p)I was guided and gently nudged to face what I did, and to think it over for myself, what I did wrong. The Gods will send people who will mention something that snaps us to our mistake, or we will read something that lets us know, or see something on tv, hear it on the radio, etc. You will know when it happens. It may also be a feeling, and intuition.
Recently, I did something that I knew was NOT cool. I knew better, but I did it anyway, out of fear, anger, insecurity, jealousy, impulsiveness. It was pride and ego and vanity on my part to have acted the way I did.I KNEW I had better go talk to Father Satan and Lord Enlil about it, and soon. I thought a bit, and went to pray to Father. It's sorted out now, but I know not to do it again.
Just be honest, and sincere, and open. The Gods hear us, always.
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:57:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please Help now!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LoonyBabyTeen" <greenpeas764@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for answering that post Ash.My heart went out the the member in question,but my answer would not have been as great as the one you posted.I think you helped many of us who are new by that post,and I think it was just what that person needed to hear.Many times I will not answer myself,if I think someone can do a better job of it.Thanks again for taking the time.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please Help now!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 4:56 AM

Just pray to the God/Goddess in question.Be honest, be sincere, be calm. They are VERY understanding. Talk to Them as you would a Friend, a loved Mother or Father, an Aunt or Uncle. :) Be open.Think about what you did or said, that you think may have offended Them beforehand. Be objective.If it is really something that you believe offends Them, then talk to Them about what you did, why you did it, and the lesson(s) you learned. 
Remember: The Gods of Hell are *NOT* that sick, filthy jewhovah that punishes its followers for thinking the wrong thought, for saying the wrong thing, for one little action that is anti-christian and that you must repent for. 
I noticed when I did something that was against my better judgement, that was not cool, or out of line (whether in life, to myself, to others :p)I was guided and gently nudged to face what I did, and to think it over for myself, what I did wrong. The Gods will send people who will mention something that snaps us to our mistake, or we will read something that lets us know, or see something on tv, hear it on the radio, etc. You will know when it happens. It may also be a feeling, and intuition.
Recently, I did something that I knew was NOT cool. I knew better, but I did it anyway, out of fear, anger, insecurity, jealousy, impulsiveness. It was pride and ego and vanity on my part to have acted the way I did.I KNEW I had better go talk to Father Satan and Lord Enlil about it, and soon. I thought a bit, and went to pray to Father. It's sorted out now, but I know not to do it again.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "LoonyBabyTeen" <greenpeas764@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

-bows- Thank you Brian. :)
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL.
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:56:25 AM

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for answering that post Ash.My heart went out the the member in question,but my answer would not have been as great as the one you posted.I think you helped many of us who are new by that post,and I think it was just what that person needed to hear.Many times I will not answer myself,if I think someone can do a better job of it.Thanks again for taking the time.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 4:56 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "LoonyBabyTeen" <greenpeas764@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back