Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help.. my family found out about me.........

mmqzombi61971188

My family found out that i am worshiping satan, and are now threatening me... I don't know what they'll do...

what should i do??
Please help..

How did they find out

Hail Satan !!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "mmqzombi61971188" <mateen.yaseen7@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:05:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help.. my family found out about me.........
  My family found out that i am worshiping satan, and are now threatening me... I don't know what they'll do...

what should i do??
Please help..

Ask for Satan's help!Personally I'd deny the truth to them and of course do the aura of protection every-every-everyday! And *do* talk to Satan! Ask him if He can help you, explain the situation, and ask for His help! (if you see that it's completely out of your hand; I know it would be if I were you)
Απο: "ntombifuthidlamini23@..." <ntombifuthidlamini23@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:37 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 30 Απριλίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Please help.. my family found out about me.........

How did they find out

Hail Satan !!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "mmqzombi61971188" <mateen.yaseen7@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:05:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help.. my family found out about me.........

what should i do??
Please help..

Satan helped me with this, I live now with a person who doesn't care what I'm doing. I'm sure he will help you with it, he surely is not happy when his followers get this kind of situation.
One thing you can do right now, that can looks weird or desperate is fake you don't care about or being sarcastic, if the things get really ugly, you can answer "if you're not happy with it, so reclain to My Father Satan, and lets we see who have the best answer", this will shut their mouth I hope. This is a thing I would do myself if my parents had discovered.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mmqzombi61971188" <mateen.yaseen7@... wrote:

what should i do??
Please help..

I dunno about u, my parents find out about me too, so my name is out of their will. So I get nothing and there's chances they will kick me out of the house and ending up on the street. So if u are a teen, please listen to ur parents but if u hate Xtian that bad will u should be atheist then.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Father Satan has all of our backs, and will get us through difficult times, we must simply stay focused on whats important, staying strong.

It is smart to do what the other members say, simply say you were curious shrug it off as nothing. that you were worshiping him but just researching. (ofcourse they would believe it and you would know the truth)

Father Satan understands, you can continue to praise him and do your workings in your mind.

you can do rituals/vibrations inside your head as well.

If you are in the united states they cannot kick you out if you are under the age of 16 in most states and in others they cannot kick you out until you are 18.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mmqzombi61971188" <mateen.yaseen7@... wrote:

what should i do??
Please help..

I was keeping sigils, candles, and notes for rituals, runes and meditation practice. I had carefully hidden them, but i was out one day and they checked my room.......

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ntombifuthidlamini23@... wrote:

How did they find out

Hail Satan !!!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:05:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help.. my family found out about me.........

what should i do??
Please help..

I want to know is it okay to fake worship to save my self?

I have told my family that I (with my friends) had tried a ritual from a youtube video for fun and stuff (Sigils, candles, runes and prayers) were theirs.

Although I have to go to mosque to fake worship, but I still feel unsafe, as islam asks its followers to kill those who convert..

my family loves me that i know for sure, but i also know they are strict followers of islam..

No problem, you can follow these advices
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... erage.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

I have told my family that I (with my friends) had tried a ritual from a youtube video for fun and stuff (Sigils, candles, runes and prayers) were theirs.

Although I have to go to mosque to fake worship, but I still feel unsafe, as islam asks its followers to kill those who convert..

my family loves me that i know for sure, but i also know they are strict followers of islam..

No you don't need to do that ,just put it in mind whenever you are in church or mosque or when they are worshiping their filthy gods praise Satan instead in your heads I wouldn't advise you to say it loud . Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "mmqzombi61971188" <mateen.yaseen7@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:37:41 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please help.. my family found out about me.........

I was keeping sigils, candles, and notes for rituals, runes and meditation practice. I had carefully hidden them, but i was out one day and they checked my room.......

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ntombifuthidlamini23@ wrote:

How did they find out

Hail Satan !!!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:05:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help.. my family found out about me.........

what should i do??
Please help..

the best thing to do in that situation is to ask father satan about it if you ask then im shur he will listen and maybe come up with a positive solution

I was a Muslim too, I don't go to the mosque anymore and even when my parents tell me to, i am over 18 my father is going to the mosque every Friday but i don't, i suggest that you do all what they say and like someone replied here that you think of Satan and not of Allah, You have the Satanism in your heart don't forget that...

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back