Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLEASE HELP ME

Shilpa M

Hi Everyone!

I am from India. I am very tensed & disturbed due to some reason.
Also, i am new to Satanism !
There is a guy whom i love,but due to arguments we are not in talking
terms from last fortnight.
It has always been his mistake.. And he has yet not realized it,that
it is his mistake !

What do i have to do in terms of praying to Satan, so that he (the
guy) will come back to me & apologize. I want him to come to ME. Can
any black magic be done?
--
love..shilpa!!

You can program your aura to make him realize that you are right, or whatever you want: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

You can even program his aura. When you think he will be sleeping (able to be influenced), just visualize his aura around him, and program it to want to be around you, or whatever, use your words, your intentions.

Or, if you use an astral temple, you can will his soul there (also while he is sleeping) and command him to want to be with you again, and to be more considerate to you. At the end, tell him that he will obey your commands, but that he will not remember this meeting. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shilpa M <shilpa.madav@... wrote:

Hi Everyone!

it is his mistake !

any black magic be done?
--
love..shilpa!!

Ru sure its all his fault?2 wrongs don't make a right

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shilpa M <shilpa.madav@... wrote:

Hi Everyone!

it is his mistake !

any black magic be done?
--
love..shilpa!!

hey. well you see shilpa, you can just to a ritual. this can be just for you to ask him yourself,

i have to let you know though, sometimes its just not meant to be.
i remember myself, asking him for someone to come back on terms with my family.

He said no.

at first i didnt understand why, but eventually i understood why.

there are reasons why if it wont work,

im just letting you know.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hi Everyone!

it is his mistake !

any black magic be done?
--
love..shilpa!!

Hey guys.
I got a serious problem! I hope you can help me. I'm 20 years old and since I was 15 I wanted to dedicate my soul to Father Lucifer. A few days ago I finally had the chance to commit the ritual. I did everything exactly like it was written on the joyofsatan webside, except for the meditation, because I don't know how to meditate yet and I also haven't had the time for it yet (my parents). Now the problem: I thought when I make a dedication to Satan a lot is going to change immediately, like feeling different, seeing and talking with Satan, and getting more power (to be able to receive wealth succes and fame). But nothing actually happened. I know it's been only a few days, but I want just a sign of Satan soooo bad. I'm a very talented musician and I want to walk my path with Satan by my side. But I don't know how to contact him and I'm really worried about the possibility that I did something wrong. Does anyone know what I can do? Do I have to wait or meditate or something like that?
I hope someone will answer this email.

To answer your question, YES you need to meditate for this to work.Satan was there you just were not spiritually developed enough to see or sense him.
This comes through daily meditation and yoga

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 12:26 PM, "Dekan Akca dekan.akca@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys.
I got a serious problem! I hope you can help me. I'm 20 years old and since I was 15 I wanted to dedicate my soul to Father Lucifer. A few days ago I finally had the chance to commit the ritual. I did everything exactly like it was written on the joyofsatan webside, except for the meditation, because I don't know how to meditate yet and I also haven't had the time for it yet (my parents). Now the problem: I thought when I make a dedication to Satan a lot is going to change immediately, like feeling different, seeing and talking with Satan, and getting more power (to be able to receive wealth succes and fame). But nothing actually happened. I know it's been only a few days, but I want just a sign of Satan soooo bad. I'm a very talented musician and I want to walk my path with Satan by my side. But I don't know how to contact him and I'm really worried about the possibility that I did something wrong. Does anyone know what I can do? Do I have to wait or meditate or something like that?
I hope someone will answer this email.

Satan does not grant powers or fame or wealth like that. He teaches us how to get stronger and be able to achieve this ourselves. You should begin meditation, and in time will be able to do these things yourself. Also, Satan will not immediately appear to you. He will appear to you in HIS own time, because he is very busy. You just have to be patient. However, as you meditate you will feel his beautiful energy :)
Also, if you got blood on the paper when you dedicated, then you did it correctly.

I had that problem too, nothing works immediately. I felt alone lots of the time,i couldn't feel, see or hear anything until I actually started meditating. With time, patience and power you will be more open, also for me emotion is one of the biggest things, im sure that no GOOD god would just stand there when one of their children FEEL sad and alone. Just do whatever you feel is right, no matter what I always found my way to joy and enlightenment. So please, carry on with love and hope and you'll get what you want. LOVE YOU BYE!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back