Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

blackkat_411

Hail Father Satan!! just recently {for past 2 weeks} every time i am trying to meditate, and sometimes just randomly, i get these voices in my mind telling me i have something better, else to do than concentrate on my meditations or Father. it is REALLY interfering with my meditations to the point i cannot seem to go on. i am only dedicated about 2 mos. and i was really doing well, things seem to come easily to me like visualization, demons, rituals..ect. now i seem stuck with this distraction! any advice out there, please help or tell me how to get rid of this enemy,{ i plan to do banishing soon.} any help would be appreciated.

Tell the enemies of Satan to "Fuck Off!" Tell the enemy: "You are waisting you time!" Make fun of the enemy, tell them the truth, that they are beneath you, and you are too good to speak to them. All the enemy does is Lie. Be Defiant like Father Satan is. Tell them to just wait a minute, your busy, your meditating now. Tell them how awesome Father is, and how much you love Him. Tell them they have lost this war (they already know this), and that you are genuinely happy that they are going to suffer, and that you look forward to their destruction. Say repeat after me (and be insulting about it): HAIL LORD SATAN!![/B]  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, September 11, 2010 9:30:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hail Father Satan!! just recently {for past 2 weeks} every time i am trying to meditate, and sometimes just randomly, i get these voices in my mind telling me i have something better, else to do than concentrate on my meditations or Father. it is REALLY interfering with my meditations to the point i cannot seem to go on. i am only dedicated about 2 mos. and i was really doing well, things seem to come easily to me like visualization, demons, rituals..ect. now i seem stuck with this distraction! any advice out there, please help or tell me how to get rid of this enemy,{ i plan to do banishing soon.} any help would be appreciated.

You are certainly not alone. Just as christians forever and relentlessly push their lies, won't take NO for an answer, and ride roughshod over anyone who refuses to knuckle under to their slave program, enemy spirits, ET's and enemy thoughtforms harass our people. I have found the best thing to do is to completely ignore them. Don't give them any of your attention or energy which is what they want. Advanced brothers and sisters effectively battle with and destroy this malignant filth, but for new people and those who are inexperienced, the best thing to do is turn them off in your mind and focus on something else.

Just remember you are not alone. Most of us have experienced harassment from the enemy for years. Even when the enemy KNOWS you are completely lost to them in every way, the do continue to harass and that is all it is- harassment.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

please family if its anything in the world that i desire most besides the down fall of kikes is this.i have been trying to destroy this woman with death energy for over a month now. each day i send her death energy but i dont know why nothing has happened to her.what this woman has done to my father,you can compare it to kikes trying to enslave humanity.she is no differant than a kike no heart no soul.its a very long and complicated story.but does anyone know a beter method of death energy i could send to her.note im inexperienced still and this is the first enemy i do a death spell to other than the monthly destruction rituals twords kikes.or perhaps maybe a brother who has finished off all his enemies and is very experienced can destroy her for me.i need to destroy her.i told my family that id have her in the dirt within a month with fathers gifts but the parasite has this stupid pertection over her. im not sure what it is but all the witches that (my mom sent)have tried to take her out and said that shes pertected by these 6 circles of pertection.please help me.HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back