Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please Help me this is really bugging me!!!!

doesntmatter330

I was reading different demons off jos website and I came to one and started feeling really wierd and when I exited the page I didnt feel well, it kept bugging me so I went back and printed his info and sigal but it still feels wierd I get kind of dizzy and my stomach feels funny but I dont understand why??? does anyone have an answer for this? I have been dedicated to Father Satan for about 3 months now and I would really like help, I would appriciate it.

Hail Father Satan.

That could very well be your GD.When I found Haagenti,I started getting these chills all through out my body.And now I have connected with my wife's GD Belial,and I felt the same chills.And she feels very close to Haagenti too.So we really do share our GD's,and they both like to share themselves with us too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please Help me this is really bugging me!!!!

I was reading different demons off jos website and I came to one and started feeling really wierd and when I exited the page I didnt feel well, it kept bugging me so I went back and printed his info and sigal but it still feels wierd I get kind of dizzy and my stomach feels funny but I dont understand why??? does anyone have an answer for this? I have been dedicated to Father Satan for about 3 months now and I would really like help, I would appriciate it.

Hail Father Satan.

So it's a negative feeling right? I think the other poster (Brian) thought you meant positive.

From personal experience, that's how I felt after I figured out who our Anti-christ is and told my good friend (who, yes, is one of us of course). It was an enemy attack, and I almost passed out. And when I was talking about it with another good friend, she also felt similar. So, my theory is that you found your GD and the enemy wants you to stay away from your GD. Just do extra cleaning and protecting, and do a banishing ritual. And whenever you feel like that again, immediately surround yourself in Satanic energy (electric blue).

Of course, this is just my theory based on a personal experience. I could be wrong.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doesntmatter330" <doesntmatter330@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

There is none that works with the Powers of Hell and lives and let be. The enemy works overtime to find holes in ones mentality, soul, aura or life to launch such attacks. Be proud Lydia, as you always are. Reminds me of how I was very close to death sometimes or when I was hoarded with attacks, but finally I put a stop and I can fix these mutated potatoes that we have as enemies. Stay strong and yes as Lydia said, sometimes when we find something [although I didn't experiance this exactly] the enemy will be here to clarify it through attack, that we are on the right route.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

So it's a negative feeling right? I think the other poster (Brian) thought you meant positive.

From personal experience, that's how I felt after I figured out who our Anti-christ is and told my good friend (who, yes, is one of us of course). It was an enemy attack, and I almost passed out. And when I was talking about it with another good friend, she also felt similar. So, my theory is that you found your GD and the enemy wants you to stay away from your GD. Just do extra cleaning and protecting, and do a banishing ritual. And whenever you feel like that again, immediately surround yourself in Satanic energy (electric blue).

Of course, this is just my theory based on a personal experience. I could be wrong.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doesntmatter330" <doesntmatter330@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

I too know wbo the Anti-Christ is Nathen McWilliams
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please Help me this is really bugging me!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doesntmatter330" <doesntmatter330@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

How do you find out who the anti-christ is? what do I need to do? do you hear it from word-of-mouth or is it revealed subtly, like the instant you know who it is, you think in your head, "that is the one"?

would you suggest I just work on my own soul and all will be revealed in due time? and the only other anti-christ information I seek is whether he (she?) is currently alive/famous or not?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doesntmatter330" <doesntmatter330@ wrote:

that happens to me whan we are forced to pray in the morning in school

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Please Help me this is really bugging me!!!!

I too know wbo the Anti-Christ is Nathen McWilliams

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Father Satan.

I only wrote that to back up my theory that it was an enemy attack. Don't worry about who it is, work to advance and empower yourself and it will come to you. Many things just "click" when we reach certain levels, information and knowledge etc. And I only told 2 trusted SS friends who I had a feeling I was supposed to tell, and they already thought so anyway. But it has been posted that he is an incarnate of Ramesses II, so I guess that info is fine to re-post. But that's all we will say.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

How do you find out who the anti-christ is? what do I need to do? do you hear it from word-of-mouth or is it revealed subtly, like the instant you know who it is, you think in your head, "that is the one"?

would you suggest I just work on my own soul and all will be revealed in due time? and the only other anti-christ information I seek is whether he (she?) is currently alive/famous or not?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I read something couple of days ago about nwo
And things like that.

The Anti christ.....
Alot of names & ideas with who he Might be.
From a famous actor, to a writet
to a certain royalty,
a prince to be more to the point.
Also some sites talked about a Woman.

But all that i was reading was seen trough
the eyes of xians and such.
They believe in the myth of jchrist
thats were the name antichrist comes
From right?
Anti is against, the opposite.
Im getting a lite confused here now.
It does not make any sense!

Is the name anti christ correct?
Or do you mean the leading man of the nwo
Or something?

Can you explain it perhaps.?
I dont mean this in any wrong way but
Saying you know who the anti christ is, sounds a
A bit like that you are saying that the
J dude is a real thing or something like that.
You did not wrote the name down i dont see it.
But thats not the point i gues now!
Hope i am making some sense.
Not attacking you in any way with what
i wrote ok?
But sounds a bit eh... Well You know
strange this line i know who the antic is.

So hope you can clear it up.
Explain i mean ofcourse!
And i think that im not the only one
who's raising a eyebrow or two at this point!
But i speak for myself ofcourse now :)

Greetings,
Emefel

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nathen Mcwilliams <nathen.mcwilliams@... wrote:

I too know wbo the Anti-Christ is

Nathen McWilliams

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Father Satan.

If this was a one time thing. Perhaps you should just put it down to coincedence. Sometimes things like this happens, silly things that could honestly be anything. And sometimes we tend to over think it and assume its the enemy attacking us. When really we just got a stomach bug or tripped over ect.

What you need to learn is your own body. Learn the feelings you experiance and to differentiate between an attack, and simply feeling a bit naucious. As well as many other things. We must know ourselves, our own bodies well, as strong Satanists.

In truth it could of been simply you feeling the energy from reading about a certain God. And your body wasn't quite used to that feeling and it manifested in that way.
My point is it could be anything, so try not be quick to jump to conclusions of the enemy attacking blablabla.

Don't assume everything is an attack.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Father Satan.

Personally I don't know any true information about any 'anti-christ'. But then again it isn't something that I'm worried about or too interested in.

As for the naming the 'anti-christ', try think of it like this.
The christian god known as christ is mearly an idea that people believe is real. And with this comes the anti-christ. This person isn't the opposit of christianity, they aren't what all the christians see when they think of the anit-christ.
I believe that the anti-christ is opposing to the 'idea' of christianity and other judaic religions. This will be the person to one day begin the waking of the world, to the truth of our enemies that are the judaic religions.

Hope this at least clears up the name thing for you. Anti-christ is just a simple and well known name, rather than trying to explain what is meant by another name ect.

As for who the anti-christ is, don't take my word for it. As I said before, not something I've ever looked into.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emefel01" <emefel01@... wrote:

I read something couple of days ago about nwo
And things like that.

The Anti christ.....
Alot of names & ideas with who he Might be.
From a famous actor, to a writet
to a certain royalty,
a prince to be more to the point.
Also some sites talked about a Woman.

But all that i was reading was seen trough
the eyes of xians and such.
They believe in the myth of jchrist
thats were the name antichrist comes
From right?
Anti is against, the opposite.
Im getting a lite confused here now.
It does not make any sense!

Is the name anti christ correct?
Or do you mean the leading man of the nwo
Or something?

Can you explain it perhaps.?
I dont mean this in any wrong way but
Saying you know who the anti christ is, sounds a
A bit like that you are saying that the
J dude is a real thing or something like that.
You did not wrote the name down i dont see it.
But thats not the point i gues now!
Hope i am making some sense.
Not attacking you in any way with what
i wrote ok?
But sounds a bit eh... Well You know
strange this line i know who the antic is.

So hope you can clear it up.
Explain i mean ofcourse!
And i think that im not the only one
who's raising a eyebrow or two at this point!
But i speak for myself ofcourse now :)

Greetings,
Emefel

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nathen Mcwilliams <nathen.mcwilliams@ wrote:

I too know wbo the Anti-Christ is

Nathen McWilliams

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back