Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help me I'm very lost

kellytheotaku

I am having a lot of trouble, I have read almost everything on the JoyofSatan website but I'm lacking direction. I am completely lost in how to further my devotion, I preformed my dedication ceremony over a year ago and sense have only meditated and done yoga, I think I'v been in a trance state once but am not entirely sure that, that was what happened.

Anyway I would really appreciate some guidance from anyone willing.

Another thing is I am very glad to have come across the JoyofSatan site, I understand that it is very accurate and reliable however I can't seem to find any other websites that can help me further my relationship with Father Satan.

Please contact me at: kellytheotaku@...- or -helloanime88@...

Thank You!

We're not going to email you because this is something you need to do yourself. Start a meditation program. JoS main page -- Join Hell's Army -- Spiritual Warfare Training Program.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kellytheotaku" <kellytheotaku@... wrote:

I am having a lot of trouble, I have read almost everything on the JoyofSatan website but I'm lacking direction. I am completely lost in how to further my devotion, I preformed my dedication ceremony over a year ago and sense have only meditated and done yoga, I think I'v been in a trance state once but am not entirely sure that, that was what happened.

Another thing is I am very glad to have come across the JoyofSatan site, I understand that it is very accurate and reliable however I can't seem to find any other websites that can help me further my relationship with Father Satan.

Please contact me at: kellytheotaku@... or -helloanime88@...

Thank You!

I'll just add my two cents to what Lydia said - The amount of info on JoS is overwhelming, so take your time and think it over until you find and decide what is important to you.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

We're not going to email you because this is something you need to do yourself. Start a meditation program. JoS main page -- Join Hell's Army -- Spiritual Warfare Training Program.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kellytheotaku" <kellytheotaku@ wrote:

Please contact me at: kellytheotaku@ or -helloanime88@

Thank You!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back