Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please help clear the air; questions regarding; Mermaids, ancestors

tecyn

Hi all, I'm new to satanism, my name is Alure, Hi HPS Shannon! 

Please I have a whole bunch on my mind I want you guys to help me clear up.

First what are mermaids? Are they real? I only know they are fairy tales in movies and cartoons, if they are real are they part of satanism? 

A friend of mine told me the mermaid is part of the water element and that we can summon them and that they ate not harmful? I didn't buy his idea so I came here to ask, are these beings of Satan?
And also is father Satan the God of white race or black race?

I saw an article saying this confirms Satan is the father of the white races.
And also a friend of mine who practises estoric stuffs said that we have all the answers encoded in us and that all we have to do is contact our higher self??

He also said we should connect back with our ancestors how can one do that? And how can I know my ancestors are of my interest and work with Satan?

Because I'm from Nigeria and I know of the Yoruba gods, they have all kinds of charm and all that, they do rituals and all that evil stuffs whichade me scared of ancestral tons, idols., the people who practise this are mainly evil they use powers to do all sorts of evil things they worship this gods

So I want you people to help me clarify all this; I'm confused here

And also after dedicating my soul to Satan what are the really power mediations to start with,? Is it opening of the third eye? A satanist told me to open the third eyes after dedicating to see the spirit realm, communicate with father Satan and my spirit guardian.

I found my own spirit guardian by using a pendulum 
And she is Goddess Astarorh.

Waiting for your replies, HPS Shannon and other members, thanks so much in advance.

Welcome to the blacks for Satan group.
Mermaids are an allegory(symbolism) for spiritual elevation and for the kundalini. A step of the magnum opus. There are such things as water elementals though.
Satan is the god of all race but he fathered the white race. They have his genetics. Satan created the other races through genetic engineering.
 All the non white races have the blood of the gods but to a lesser degree. All the races can achieve the godhead. Father Satan is for ALL races and he likes diversity. Do not forget that.  The Egyptian daemon gods have close ties with the black race also.
There are also dark skinned daemon gods so do not feel as though this is just a white thing.
About the higher self, you can access this part of yourself and your subconscious mind through meditation. An example of this is when using a pendulum, tarot, etc.
Our ancestors were originally satanic. Pagans. If you want to connect with them and develop a better understanding of yourself and where you come from, meditate and get to know Satan and the gods. They are connected to us in a deeper way. They have always influenced humanity for the better. Our ancient customs, religion and spiritual knowledge has come from them. They had a hand in creating us. These things you seek will come in time.
The Yoruba gods and religion was of the same as the ancient Egyptian's. These Yoruba gods and the spiritual practices were of Satan and the gods but over time they became watered down and disconnected. They are still branches of Satanism. Of course there are people who use magick for evil or ill-will but that doesnt mean all of it is bad. With the coming of Christianity and Islam, a reaction has surfaced and now things of occult nature are labeled as evil.
When you are with Satan, you are protected and brought onto the right path.
Things will make sense in time for you.
After you dedicate, it is important for you to open your soul with chakra meditation and that includes the third eye.
If you need help, you can start here. After you are done with this, move on to the more advanced meditations.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150330204 ... stries.pdf

Now in addition to meditating, you should be participating in our rituals to help bring down the enemy. They are called RTRs. Revere Torah Rituals. These help to defeat our enemy. Those who are in control and want to destroy and enslave us.
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topi ... 402b14c414  Above all, take your time and be patient with yourself. You will learn this all as time passes. If you have any questions, ask them here or on the main joyofsatan yahoo group.

High Priestess Shannon

Thank you for your reply HPS Shannon, I made some research and saw that lots of websites condemn the JOS that they are a group of neo Nazis cult, even high satanist and other satanic websites say JoS are bunch of hating Nazis and that is not true satanism, that true satanism is based on love, knowledge and empowering our soul,

Why is this so ?

We are Nazi's. Nazism is political Satanism. Adolph Hitler was a Satanist. Read these websites.
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... ocaust.htm
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Third_Reich.htm
On Thursday, September 8, 2016, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thank you for your reply HPS Shannon, I made some research and saw that lots of websites condemn the JOS that they are a group of neo Nazis cult, even high satanist and other satanic websites say JoS are bunch of hating Nazis and that is not true satanism, that true satanism is based on love, knowledge and empowering our soul,

Why is this so ?

Wow, political Satanism?

I want pure Satanism.
I'm not here to do politics or become a Nazi I am here to developed myself and how I can be close to father Satan and evolve to God head that's all.

I'm no fan of Hitler and I do not have time to read anything concerning him my friend.

Another question; will I be able to see Goddess innana whose my spiritual guild when I open my third eyes?

This is pure Satanism. Just study JoyofSatan.org we also have a forum josministries.prophpbb.com

On Thursday, September 8, 2016, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Wow, political Satanism?

I want pure Satanism.
I'm not here to do politics  or become a Nazi I am here to developed myself  and how I can be close to father  Satan and evolve to God head  that's all.

I'm no fan of Hitler and I do not have time to read  anything concerning him my  friend.

Hello hps shannon, The PDF you gave me (40 day med program), the links in it are all dead.

The hatha yoga routine PDF 

And kundalini PDF links  not working

Can you please put them up for me to download if you have them or source to get them from?
Thanks for your time.

Alure, pay attention to these words. 
The Joyofsatan IS about empowering our souls and knowledge but love, love is a different story. This whole love concept is over played and over rated. Love should not be given freely to everyone. Love is something that happens over time and has deep meaning. Only with Xianity love is abused. They speak of loving everyone, loving your enemies and so fourth. This is deadly. This downgrades love and gives it cheap meaning. We Love those who are deserving. Satan does not love everyone. Take time to understand this.
Now about Nazism. We are ALL Nazis. SATAN and The GODS are all Nazis. Nazism is a good thing and it is our politics. Satanism is spiritual but when it comes to earthly affairs, we need politics and order. Everyone here, black and white, are Nazis.
Now, the term Nazi is portrayed by the media as EVIL and racist along with Hitler but this is NOT true. HITLER respected ALL races and culture. The JEWS who are Our and Satan's enemy, has lied about Him and Nazism in order to keep us away from the truth. 
Hitler was of Satan and he tried to fight the enemy. The Jews have lied  and the holocaust never happened. The JoyofSatan has been here for years and we have PROOF on all this information. This is why the JoyofSatan is always attacked.
If the JoyofSatan was Racist, I and this group would not even be allowed and fully functioning. We even have an Asian High Priest. There were blacks, Asians  and Indians in Hitler's army fighting WITH him to help destroy the enemy. If there are any black satanists here who still think Hitler was evil or do not know much about him, you all need to educate yourself and understand these things so that anyone else who comes at you with this Hitler is evil crap, then you'll know.
This sect of satanism is Theistic satanism and Satan is definitely with us. Him and the Gods are giving us knowledge and power and the means to FIGHT the enemy and change this world for the better. You cannot see this with other so called satanic groups.
So, if I were you, I  would continue to study. You have a lot to learn and you SHOULD read about Hitler. He was a good man. He fought against Communism and the enemy.If you want a close relationship with Satan and the gods, you need to understand this because this is what we are about. If you cannot handle it, then that will be too bad but we are growing everyday and people are starting to feel and see the truth.
If you want pure satanism, you need to take EVERYTHING about it. 
The JoyofSatan Library has all you need to know.

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm  Pure satanism is about empowering our souls, becoming better people, bettering our lives and the world around us but it is also about fighting those who wish to destroy us and our earth, recognizing and understanding our race and the importance of racial separation and development.

Now as for the links, I will look through them and post them. The power meditations will open you up and empower yourself.
This is the kundalini yoga linkhttp://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya ... s%20fp.htm
This is the hatha yoga routinehttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... 20ROUTINE/
You can download the yoga links to your computer so you have it.
 If I were you, I wouldn't rush into communication with your GD. This takes time and the  most important thing you should be doing is empowering yourself and doing rituals to help fight the enemy. This is most important to Satan.
Also, this black group has information in the past posts about black spirituality and its relation to Satanism.

High Priestess Shannon

Mehn thanks a bunch HPs Shannon, you've been of great help, I really do appreciate your kind gesture for taking time to reply me.

I will begin the power meditation as soon as possible.

But why do you say I shouldn't rush into communication with my GD?

I am sure appreciate my reply to you but do you fully understand the content of my email?
Usually a GD makes themselves known when you are ready and many newbies put a lot of energy into finding them. Do what you want, of course just remember our priorities. Fighting the enemy.

Hitler represents one of the 6 so it is known that he is a great man in our path. 666 is not what the enemies relates to the world rather it is deeper and meaningful than the lies they relate

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [BlacksforSatan] Re: please help clear the air; questions regarding; Mermaids, ancestors and other satanic matters
To: [email protected]
CC:

Alure, pay attention to these words. 
The Joyofsatan IS about empowering our souls and knowledge but love, love is a different story. This whole love concept is over played and over rated. Love should not be given freely to everyone. Love is something that happens over time and has deep meaning. Only with Xianity love is abused. They speak of loving everyone, loving your enemies and so fourth. This is deadly. This downgrades love and gives it cheap meaning. We Love those who are deserving. Satan does not love everyone. Take time to understand this.
Now about Nazism. We are ALL Nazis. SATAN and The GODS are all Nazis. Nazism is a good thing and it is our politics. Satanism is spiritual but when it comes to earthly affairs, we need politics and order. Everyone here, black and white, are Nazis.
Now, the term Nazi is portrayed by the media as EVIL and racist along with Hitler but this is NOT true. HITLER respected ALL races and culture. The JEWS who are Our and Satan's enemy, has lied about Him and Nazism in order to keep us away from the truth. 
Hitler was of Satan and he tried to fight the enemy. The Jews have lied  and the holocaust never happened. The JoyofSatan has been here for years and we have PROOF on all this information. This is why the JoyofSatan is always attacked.
If the JoyofSatan was Racist, I and this group would not even be allowed and fully functioning. We even have an Asian High Priest. There were blacks, Asians  and Indians in Hitler's army fighting WITH him to help destroy the enemy. If there are any black satanists here who still think Hitler was evil or do not know much about him, you all need to educate yourself and understand these things so that anyone else who comes at you with this Hitler is evil crap, then you'll know.
This sect of satanism is Theistic satanism and Satan is definitely with us. Him and the Gods are giving us knowledge and power and the means to FIGHT the enemy and change this world for the better. You cannot see this with other so called satanic groups.
So, if I were you, I  would continue to study. You have a lot to learn and you SHOULD read about Hitler. He was a good man. He fought against Communism and the enemy.If you want a close relationship with Satan and the gods, you need to understand this because this is what we are about. If you cannot handle it, then that will be too bad but we are growing everyday and people are starting to feel and see the truth.
If you want pure satanism, you need to take EVERYTHING about it. 
The JoyofSatan Library has all you need to know.

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm  Pure satanism is about empowering our souls, becoming better people, bettering our lives and the world around us but it is also about fighting those who wish to destroy us and our earth, recognizing and understanding our race and the importance of racial separation and development.

Now as for the links, I will look through them and post them. The power meditations will open you up and empower yourself.
This is the kundalini yoga linkhttp://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya ... s%20fp.htm
This is the hatha yoga routinehttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... 20ROUTINE/
You can download the yoga links to your computer so you have it.
 If I were you, I wouldn't rush into communication with your GD. This takes time and the  most important thing you should be doing is empowering yourself and doing rituals to help fight the enemy. This is most important to Satan.
Also, this black group has information in the past posts about black spirituality and its relation to Satanism.

High Priestess Shannon

I do understand your email and all you have said.

I will do accordingly.

Thank you high priestess Shannon.

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back