Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Lord Kayle

They forced medications on me against my will.  Psychiatric Nueroleptics destroyed my pineal gland it seems!  I cannot even direct energy any more.  I lost contact with my Guardian and Succubus.  No matter what or how hard I try I cannot get anything to work anymore!  I have a constant shaking feeling that never goes away now. 
WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP!
EA-ENKI-SHIVA-PTAH-LUCIFER-SATAN-MELEKTAU AND GOD'S OF DU'AT PLEASE HELP ME!

Why is this not going through?  Mods, please allow this to post!
HAIL SATAN!
On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle2@... wrote:
They forced medications on me against my will.  Psychiatric Nueroleptics destroyed my pineal gland it seems!  I cannot even direct energy any more.  I lost contact with my Guardian and Succubus.  No matter what or how hard I try I cannot get anything to work anymore!  I have a constant shaking feeling that never goes away now. 

Okay, okay. I can see why you are stressed but you need to remain calm. First,  I would say void meditate for 15 minutes, just clear your mind, calm down. Then, you should bathe/shower, put on clean clothes, and do a ritual to Father Satan asking for his help in this matter, tell him the truth, how you really feel, that you need his help to pull through this. Also, this might be a enemy trick, so clean your aura with SURYA 18x or more. Then put up a aura of protection. You could also try to direct orgasmic energy into your pineal gland, and then look up some more pineal gland meditations on the JOS page. I hope you pull through.May the light of Father Satan guide you.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Oct 13, 2015, at 23:33, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

That is I have to wait on the pineal-gland meditations until I get my third-eye open again, I think. (I've had my third-eye open before, but it's closed again now - hopefully only 2 more days to go until it's open again.)
HAIL SATAN!
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:12 PM, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle2@... wrote:
Yeah, Ok, I've already done a ritual 3 times in the last 3 days.  I've recently done an aura cleansing meditation vibrating Raum instead of Surya.  I appreciate the help and suggestions.  I will also do the other things you mentioned.  I've done them before, but since my third-eye is feeling closed again now too, I have to wait to do some of the pineal-gland meditations until I get it open again, I think.
Thank you very much!
HAIL ENKI-SATAN- LUCIFER-PROMETHEUS-SHIVA-MELEKTAU and all the Gods of DU'AT!
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Okay, okay. I can see why you are stressed but you need to remain calm. First,  I would say void meditate for 15 minutes, just clear your mind, calm down. Then, you should bathe/shower, put on clean clothes, and do a ritual to Father Satan asking for his help in this matter, tell him the truth, how you really feel, that you need his help to pull through this. Also, this might be a enemy trick, so clean your aura with SURYA 18x or more. Then put up a aura of protection. You could also try to direct orgasmic energy into your pineal gland, and then look up some more pineal gland meditations on the JOS page. I hope you pull through.May the light of Father Satan guide you.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Oct 13, 2015, at 23:33, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah, Ok, I've already done a ritual 3 times in the last 3 days.  I've recently done an aura cleansing meditation vibrating Raum instead of Surya.  I appreciate the help and suggestions.  I will also do the other things you mentioned.  I've done them before, but since my third-eye is feeling closed again now too, I have to wait to do some of the pineal-gland meditations until I get it open again, I think.
Thank you very much!
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Hey,

I got your letter; after the meds are out of your body you shill be back to normal. Depending on what kind it is (pills or a shot) it will take a month or three weeks. Different meds may miss up your mojo. Doing this time you have to be careful intell you recovered. You can try using mugwort and other herbs to boost your recovery. You can get like 3 or 4oz from Amazon for like $12. I smoke it, you can make it into tea as well. But if you make it into tea use a lot of sugar. A lot, OK I hope this helps. I wish you a fast recovery.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on my Android device

;) JEREMY JOHN HALL ;) [/TD]
From: Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] PLEASE HELP ASAP!
Sent: Thu, Oct 15, 2015 6:12:48 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah, Ok, I've already done a ritual 3 times in the last 3 days.  I've recently done an aura cleansing meditation vibrating Raum instead of Surya.  I appreciate the help and suggestions.  I will also do the other things you mentioned.  I've done them before, but since my third-eye is feeling closed again now too, I have to wait to do some of the pineal-gland meditations until I get it open again, I think.
Thank you very much!
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:53 P[/IMG]sa[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:

On Oct 13, 2015, at 23:33, "Lord Kayle <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" >lord.kayle2@... [HellsAr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

The thing is all the meds have been out of my body for at least 8 months now, if not longer.
HAIL SATAN!
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 7:13 AM, jeremy hall jeremyhall126@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Hey,

I got your letter; after the meds are out of your body you shill be back to normal. Depending on what kind it is (pills or a shot) it will take a month or three weeks. Different meds may miss up your mojo. Doing this time you have to be careful intell you recovered. You can try using mugwort and other herbs to boost your recovery. You can get like 3 or 4oz from Amazon for like $12. I smoke it, you can make it into tea as well. But if you make it into tea use a lot of sugar. A lot, OK I hope this helps. I wish you a fast recovery.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on my Android device

;) JEREMY JOHN HALL ;) [/TD]
From: Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] PLEASE HELP ASAP!
Sent: Thu, Oct 15, 2015 6:12:48 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah, Ok, I've already done a ritual 3 times in the last 3 days.  I've recently done an aura cleansing meditation vibrating Raum instead of Surya.  I appreciate the help and suggestions.  I will also do the other things you mentioned.  I've done them before, but since my third-eye is feeling closed again now too, I have to wait to do some of the pineal-gland meditations until I get it open again, I think.
Thank you very much!
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:53 P[/IMG]sa[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:

On Oct 13, 2015, at 23:33, "Lord Kayle <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">lord.kayle2@... [HellsAr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

If this is the case, you really need to work on healing yourself from the damage that might have been done from these medications...
You have the Sun square and Runes. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:37 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sorry. I have gone through the similar thing. I believe everything is healed through constant meditation. Try beautiful meditation from Satan. Meditation from Satan   All diseases are in chakras, the more work on the suffering chakras - the better

sugar is so harmful don't it any sugar

On Friday, October 16, 2015 10:57 AM, "edwardtgao8@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sorry. I have gone through the similar thing. I believe everything is healed through constant meditation. Try beautiful meditation from Satan. Meditation from Satan   All diseases are in chakras, the more work on the suffering chakras - the better

I am sorry but I really do not know how to visualize anything.  I find there is a huge difference from what I've been able to imagine in my mind and the movie like projection screen of the third-eye imagery which is more exactly like being able to watch a movie with your eyes closed.  I had this working at one point once in a while for a little bit, yet it was nothing I had any control over.  All of the imagery and scenes played out before my closed eyes just like watching a movie with my eyes closed, but I had no way of controlling or depicting what I was looking at or where.  Why is this big difference between these things never addressed?  I cannot find anybody talking about these differences anywhere!  Yet I know that this is the way it is for me!  Whenever I try and "visualize" anything it only is done deeper back in the recesses of my mind somewhere and is never anything or anywhere to do with this third-eye like projection screen which I've seen before at times with my eyes closed.
I would think that true "visualization" would be the ability to actually see the thing you are imagining onto the movie-like projection screen of your third-eye viewer.  Though I have NEVER been able to do this.  All of the imagery that comes up is always determined by some other source - other than what I am trying to imagine - no matter what I do - Why is this?
Also, I am never able to "feel" anything ever anymore - other than strange energetic feelings kicking all around throughout my body that I have no control over no matter what I do - or how hard I try.
For some reason even though I have opened all of my chakras again - I am NOT able to direct or "feel" energy going through them.  I am not even very sure that I ever have.  
EXCEPT I did notice sometimes I was able to "feel" energy from the moon and some stars through my fingers.  Now I cannot anymore either.
I also seemed to have a good experience once or perhaps 2 or 3 times with directing moon energy onto a pendulum and then directing that into my 7th chakra and throughout my body I was sensing some very good feelings - so much so that it felt like what only I can describe as a full body orgasm.  So far I have not been able to replicate this again no matter what or how hard I try.  I 

HAIL ENKI!
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, October 16, 2015 10:57 AM, "edwardtgao8@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

No Mohamad, some sugar is helpful, like natural sugars. But too much fake sugar can be harmful. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 16, 2015, at 18:05, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, October 16, 2015 10:57 AM, "edwardtgao8@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi,
I used to work in the Psychiatric Service and have a lot of experience of helping people with mental health issues. I'm assuming that you were under a section order and only thereby forced to take medication. If you spoke to these people about Guardians and a Succubus then they will definitely have thought of you as being insane and thereby in need of urgent treatment. Without knowing more about you I can't really comment any further - except to repeat what many other people here have said that you must never discuss your religion with anybody outside of the Pagan and Left Hand Path.
I came across this article in another satanic website (I try to read material from all of them as often as possible though JoS is the one I read most from - thanks to the lively'ish forum discussions.
To all who feel suicidal and turn to satanism for help
 I hope the info and advice specific to Satanists there proves helpful to you.
Seastnan

@Seastnan: Please refrain from giving sites full of enemy misinfo. The site you gave is blasphemous to Satan because it says the lie that the Gods/Daemons are evil beings who buy souls. Let me make it clear to you: We as SS don't recognize those who believe the enemy version of Satan as legitimate Satanists. They are nothing more than reverse christians. The JoS site also mentions that:
We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey�s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

So whatever sites they have or whatever they say is irrelevant here, and many times is against Satan and blasphemous to him and worse than christinsanity. These people are deluded and believe the christian version of Satan. We only consider Spiritual Satanists as legitimate Satanists.
Other sites not related to Spiritual Satanism but have to do with kundalini yoga, Tantra and other things are more relevant and useful here than reverse christian sites.
If a person needs help with suicidal things, it would be much better to give advice on your own instead of giving him a reverse christian site. That will make it worse for him.

@seastnan
I never disclosed anything of the sort about guardians and/or succubi to them.  They forced me against my will based on a LIE my mother made about me for absolutely no-reason to the police.  I was never suicidal either.  That was the LIE my mother made that they thereby incarcerated me by.
On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 11:26 AM, seastnan.seastnan@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi,
I used to work in the Psychiatric Service and have a lot of experience of helping people with mental health issues. I'm assuming that you were under a section order and only thereby forced to take medication. If you spoke to these people about Guardians and a Succubus then they will definitely have thought of you as being insane and thereby in need of urgent treatment. Without knowing more about you I can't really comment any further - except to repeat what many other people here have said that you must never discuss your religion with anybody outside of the Pagan and Left Hand Path.
I came across this article in another satanic website (I try to read material from all of them as often as possible though JoS is the one I read most from - thanks to the lively'ish forum discussions.
To all who feel suicidal and turn to satanism for help
 I hope the info and advice specific to Satanists there proves helpful to you.
Seastnan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back