Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please guys!!!

Get lost troll.

Facebook is jewish, and it's dangerous to be there.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <nbk.prestigio@... wrote :

Guys pls join my face book group it took me a lot of time to create
Joy of Satan (teens)

Fuck off (if your a kike)!! It has been said a *BILLION* times, *DO NOT JOIN ANY GROUP OUTSIDE OF THE ONES OF JOY OF SATAN*!!

Are you saying it would be a good idea to not be on facebook? Should I just delete my fb account?
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:59 AM, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Get lost troll.

Facebook is jewish, and it's dangerous to be there.

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <nbk.prestigio@... wrote :

Guys pls join my face book group it took me a lot of time to create
Joy of Satan (teens)

What would be the point in "toying" with them, when you can literally wreak havoc on their parasitic existence via RTRs?

Now that's fun!

fb is a kike invention - an easy way for the enemy to screw you big time.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <shade00013@... wrote :

What if you want to find joos to "toy" with though?

@shade00013 What if you want to find joos to "toy" with though? Lol What you are asking is not only silly, but it's also dangerous. Dnt ever think that Jews are some empty tins that  can just be kicked to make noise at any time
Jews, like us Satanists have power, and if not magical powers, they have their perverted shit (((that I dnt want to call knoweledge))) or whatever scum that they can use against you. Am not telling you to fear them,  am specifically telling you not to go looking for trouble with them.  Because if you rr not strong enough spiritually they will definitely screw you over. I have read this a lot, newbies tend to think that they are helping our cause by messing with Jews they meet online or physically. That is very reckless en dangerous. The best and responsible way to fight Jews is doing RTRs daily.  Advance your self spiritually and help out on here on the egroups. Secondly Are you saying it would be a good idea to not be on facebook? Should I just delete my fb account? No, idn't think so,
I mean I have a Facebook account and am not abt to defeat it.
I dnt leave with my dad so it's the easiest and cheapest mean to communicate with most of my family. Jews run a lot of cooperation and companies and organizations... So on and so forth that are relied upon by common people,  like face book for example yes, that's why I often get xtianity ads poping up endlessly. I just block them or ignore them. But I dnt think there is anything wrong with using Facebook too talk to my dad.  At least not any problem that am aware of... However if there is then am open for enlightenment. Lastly Fuck off (if your a kike)!! It has been said a *BILLION* times, *DO NOT JOIN ANY GROUP OUTSIDE OF THE ONES OF JOY OF SATAN*! Like seriously...? What if you say this to someone who is actually not a kike, l mean I get the *if part* but dah!! you can't imagine the number of newbies we have in the egroups in a single day...
What if the poor lad doesn't simply know that what he did is not right and allowed. It's very foolish to make baseless accusations.  It coasts you nothing to be polite. Many of us come join here with a lot of ridiculous ideas, and plans so on and so forth... But those prior to us were patient with us and they showed us what's right and wrong patiently. But if you keep lashing out like that at newbies or a person who is simply misinformed, you can not imagine how discouraging that is. A fellow once said in some group that I existed immediately that The joS is.....  Crowded with raging teenagers with anger issues.... No.  I think we rr way better than that Hail Satan
Hail all hell
devil'sAdvocate nic

On Aug 20, 2017 11:58 PM, "shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What if you want to find joos to "toy" with though?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back