Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please explain

userkarlpl

Hail True Gods!

Dear Bros and Sises

I can see nobody got an idea about the Saturn hexagon phenomenon?
Anyway here comes my another question. I know HPs are too busy so I will
post this here.

I found in one of the sermons the mention of jews worshipping molech.
Of course officially it's the Cananites, especially in Carthage who worshipped him. But I came across on an islamic forum that yahweh could be(is) molech. JoS claims that yhwh is a thoughtform, right? I mean is it possible that this evil god actually exists/existed?

Could anyone address this issue? I'd be really thankful.
Sorry if I sound messed up. This is probably because I haven't yet awoken spiritually.

Karl

Hail Satan!   I am familiar with the Saturn hexagon phenomenon.  The hexagon is located on the north pole of Saturn.  I first leaned about it on The Universe which aired on the History Channel.  It has been there for years and scientists are still baffled by its existence.  But there is something else about Saturn I don’t understand.  It is second in size to Jupiter which has a massive gravitational pull and made up of the same elements yet has less gravitational pull.  Why?  A 150 pound person would weigh 137 pounds on Saturn.  Would it be crazy to speculate that maybe some extraterrestrial intelligence is behind this?   Jenoah From: userkarlpl Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:06 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] please explain     Hail True Gods!

Dear Bros and Sises

post this here.

Of course officially it's the Cananites, especially in Carthage who worshipped him. But I came across on an islamic forum that yahweh could be(is) molech. JoS claims that yhwh is a thoughtform, right? I mean is it possible that this evil god actually exists/existed?

Sorry if I sound messed up. This is probably because I haven't yet awoken spiritually.

Karl

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "userkarlpl" <userkarlpl@... wrote: Hail True Gods! Dear Bros and Sises I can see nobody got an idea about the Saturn hexagon phenomenon? Anyway here comes my another question. I know HPs are too busy so I will post this here. I found in one of the sermons the mention of jews worshipping molech. Of course officially it's the Cananites, especially in Carthage who worshipped him. But I came across on an islamic forum that yahweh could be(is) molech. JoS claims that yhwh is a thoughtform, right? I mean is it possible that this evil god actually exists/existed? Could anyone address this issue? I'd be really thankful. Sorry if I sound messed up. This is probably because I haven't yet awoken spiritually. Karl hello Karl I believe the answer to your question is as follows....a thought form is created by a group of peoples energies. Over time this thought form grows and over more time and even more time this same thoughtform actually starts to exist on its own being able to ne a higher self to souls etc.. etc.. kind of like how our soul has a higher self

Hi!

Thanks for the comment. This is interesting. I was hoping someone would relate to this in terms of the symbolic meaning of hexagon/ star of Vishnu aka star of David.

Anybody heard of the alleged cult of Saturn?

Hail Enki.
Karl

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <jenoah@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I am familiar with the Saturn hexagon phenomenon. The hexagon is located on the north pole of Saturn. I first leaned about it on The Universe which aired on the History Channel. It has been there for years and scientists are still baffled by its existence. But there is something else about Saturn I don’t understand. It is second in size to Jupiter which has a massive gravitational pull and made up of the same elements yet has less gravitational pull. Why? A 150 pound person would weigh 137 pounds on Saturn. Would it be crazy to speculate that maybe some extraterrestrial intelligence is behind this?

Jenoah
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:06 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] please explain

Hail True Gods!

Dear Bros and Sises

post this here.

Karl

The Islamic "god" is the same as the xian "god" which is a thoughtform of the energies collected by the enemy from humans and souls; Not real, never was real, never will be real. I don't know what the Saturn hexagon phenomenon is, but I know in astrology Saturn denotes the negative things that will happen to you depending on which house it is in. Read about the Yezidis on JOS which is found under the Al Jilwah section. Melek is the word for King and is referring to Satan.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, January 9, 2011 9:31:10 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] please explain

Hail Satan!   I am familiar with the Saturn hexagon phenomenon.  The hexagon is located on the north pole of Saturn.  I first leaned about it on The Universe which aired on the History Channel.  It has been there for years and scientists are still baffled by its existence.  But there is something else about Saturn I don’t understand.  It is second in size to Jupiter which has a massive gravitational pull and made up of the same elements yet has less gravitational pull.  Why?  A 150 pound person would weigh 137 pounds on Saturn.  Would it be crazy to speculate that maybe some extraterrestrial intelligence is behind this?   Jenoah From: userkarlpl Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:06 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] please explain     Hail True Gods!

Dear Bros and Sises

post this here.

Karl

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back