Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please do read, i'm confused

[email protected]

I would like it if someone could explain to me this, I finished reading about the yezidis on the joy of satan website and we all know that they were the true worshippers of our god. They're the Yezidis. We believe father satan as our true creator as well and worship him. Would we be called Yezidis as well? And also, father satan states that those who worship him, he should award them with wonders. I consider a high standard life to be a part of it too. But why is that the Yezidis are murdered and are being targeted by the ISIS and also they don't live a very standard lifestyle. Instead they live scared, in an isolated area of Iraq and the christians and the muslims who worship the false gods, they live such high standard lifestyles and they control most of the things almost everything that happens inside the world i.e. the politics the economy the security etc. Why so? Shouldn't the worshippers of true god satan be living a life like that instead? Why does father satan let yezidis be the victim of violence and torture. I am confused. I would just like someone to answer th
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I advise you to read EVERYTHING on the joy of satan website.But to answer you shortly, there are Nordic Traitor Scumbags who betrayed Father Satan and the Powers of Hell because they only think about themselves and wished for us to never exist.The Yezidis are targeted because the JEWS want all of the people who know about true spirituality and satanism to be erased from existence so the unaware people can be enslaved and used for energy resources by the enemy.Also, Father Satan did state that if people (GENTILE) suffer for his sake, he will surely reward them in their other lives.
Also, no, we are not Yezidis, we are Satanists.Yezidis consider Satan as Malek'Taus (If I pronounced that correctly) and his name to be sacred and forbidden to even say.
Hope this sums up some parts, also, I advise you to read here too: Exposing Christianity
Hope this sums up some parts!
HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <mezaidali@... wrote :

I would like it if someone could explain to me this, I finished reading about the yezidis on the joy of satan website and we all know that they were the true worshippers of our god. They're the Yezidis. We believe father satan as our true creator as well and worship him. Would we be called Yezidis as well? And also, father satan states that those who worship him, he should award them with wonders. I consider a high standard life to be a part of it too. But why is that the Yezidis are murdered and are being targeted by the ISIS and also they don't live a very standard lifestyle. Instead they live scared, in an isolated area of Iraq and the christians and the muslims who worship the false gods, they live such high standard lifestyles and they control most of the things almost everything that happens inside the world i.e. the politics the economy the security etc. Why so? Shouldn't the worshippers of true god satan be living a life like that instead? Why does father satan let yezidis be the victim of violence and torture. I am confused. I would just like someone to answer th

But malek'taus and satan are the same right? If I'm not wrong, yezidis know that too? But they don't speak the word Satan because they know how is gonna go after that if they do so. And can someone tell me how we are different from the Yezidis? How is a satanist different from a yezidi, we both believe in the same god after all?

On Thu, 23 Jun, 2016 at 3:03 am, donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I advise you to read EVERYTHING on the joy of satan website.But to answer you shortly, there are Nordic Traitor Scumbags who betrayed Father Satan and the Powers of Hell because they only think about themselves and wished for us to never exist.The Yezidis are targeted because the JEWS want all of the people who know about true spirituality and satanism to be erased from existence so the unaware people can be enslaved and used for energy resources by the enemy.Also, Father Satan did state that if people (GENTILE) suffer for his sake, he will surely reward them in their other lives.
Also, no, we are not Yezidis, we are Satanists.Yezidis consider Satan as Malek'Taus (If I pronounced that correctly) and his name to be sacred and forbidden to even say.
Hope this sums up some parts, also, I advise you to read here too: Exposing Christianity
HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <mezaidali@... wrote :

Yezidi's are also an ethnic group of people. So it would be wrong to say that we are Yezidi's, as we are not. Melek Taus is Satan, but the Yezidi's have different ways of worship and traditions than us.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 23, 2016, at 1:49, "'mezaidali@...' mezaidali@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  But malek'taus and satan are the same right? If I'm not wrong, yezidis know that too? But they don't speak the word Satan because they know how is gonna go after that if they do so. And can someone tell me how we are different from the Yezidis? How is a satanist different from a yezidi, we both believe in the same god after all?

I advise you to read EVERYTHING on the joy of satan website.But to answer you shortly, there are Nordic Traitor Scumbags who betrayed Father Satan and the Powers of Hell because they only think about themselves and wished for us to never exist.The Yezidis are targeted because the JEWS want all of the people who know about true spirituality and satanism to be erased from existence so the unaware people can be enslaved and used for energy resources by the enemy.Also, Father Satan did state that if people (GENTILE) suffer for his sake, he will surely reward them in their other lives.
HAIL SATAN!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mezaidali@... wrote :

The Yezidi people worship Satan, but to them he is known as a different God.
Like to the Egyptians Satan is known as Ptah.
We are different from all of them because we meditate, learn true witchcraft, known more then the people who are deluded do.

Take xian's for example, they worship a murderous God, yet they believe Satan is evil, when in reality it's backwards.

Hadn't Father Satan Himself spoken to a Yezidi prophet, which caused the Al-Jilwah to exist? Also, before I attempt to fully understand that interaction, wasn't one of the things Father Satan had said, "I lead to a straight path without a book,"? I'm not insulting this quote or anything, but I'm wondering why this was said if the Al-Jilwah was written (I'm not sure myself about the contents of that book, either).

It was written to let people know just a little bit of what Father Satan wants us to know.He leads us through straight path without a book, to sum it up, it means that he gives us meditations to where we can get to set on the path to the goodhood, unlike the Xian filthy bibles who preach to learn EVERYTHING from that filthy jew infested bibLIE and then preach it to others without advancing themselves to the full potential that it was stolen from them a long time ago.
I hope this gives you a better understand.

---In [email protected], <moekcrocell@... wrote :

Hadn't Father Satan Himself spoken to a Yezidi prophet, which caused the Al-Jilwah to exist? Also, before I attempt to fully understand that interaction, wasn't one of the things Father Satan had said, "I lead to a straight path without a book,"? I'm not insulting this quote or anything, but I'm wondering why this was said if the Al-Jilwah was written (I'm not sure myself about the contents of that book, either).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back