Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please Curse

cynthiarussu

these two bitches need to die but we need your help cuz they have done us wrong, by commiting the #1 sin: Stupidity
well i cant remember where their pics are on my computer.
i am currently meditating. be creative.

Very nice. Not to be rude, but be careful in your judging. Not that these two "bitches" ( By the way, i discourage you from using such language, not on any moral grounds, but using such language brings you down to thier level. Show yourself to be the intelligent child of Satan you are)  as you call them dont deserve what you ask, that is not for me to decide. I highly reccomend you bring this problem to Father. Seek his counsel on the way to proceed. Remeber, though you may wish death, there are things that are far more fun and entertaining than that.           Happy Hunting ^^

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 6:52:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please Curse

these two bitches need to die but we need your help cuz they have done us wrong, by commiting the #1 sin: Stupidity

I don't remember seeing any sins in the JoS religion, atleast on their site..... The #1 sin stupidity is from LaVeyan Satanism...

and if all stupid people deserved to die there wouldn't be many people in this world, if any at all.

What did they do that they deserve to die lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cynthiarussu" <cynthiarussu@... wrote:

I know, it is fun to do an "accidents Happen" curse just seeing them trip and fall down a flight of stairs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate@... wrote:

Very nice. Not to be rude, but be careful in your judging. Not that these two "bitches" ( By the way, i discourage you from using such language, not on any moral grounds, but using such language brings you down to thier level. Show yourself to be the intelligent child of Satan you are)  as you call them dont deserve what you ask, that is not for me to decide. I highly reccomend you bring this problem to Father. Seek his counsel on the way to proceed. Remeber, though you may wish death, there are things that are far more fun and entertaining than that.
          Happy Hunting ^^

Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 6:52:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please Curse

there was more to it I just wanted to say the basics. I used to be a LaVayian Satanist, but I was refered to this by Ashes of the Magician, as well as Pain. (I won't giv their real names out.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

I don't remember seeing any sins in the JoS religion, atleast on their site..... The #1 sin stupidity is from LaVeyan Satanism...

and if all stupid people deserved to die there wouldn't be many people in this world, if any at all.

What did they do that they deserve to die lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cynthiarussu" <cynthiarussu@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back