Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please aprove this post.

riteshgupta1121

hello people.
 new here.
want to ask that, what is sin in satanism.please answer me.thanks.   

there are no "sins" however there are morals, ethics, and ideology. The worst thing in Satanism is ignorance. Constant study will solve that issue. Obviously horrid atrocities such as animal abuse, child abuse, murder, spouse abuse etc is WRONG. Satanist also are law abiding, there are to many stories of satanist being young adults who go around breaking the law. Over all though just dont be stupid and think for your self. 
Heil Satan 

SO IT MEAN THAT these are the sin in satanism?
animal abuse, child abuse, murder, spouse abuse

no there is no "sin" because there is no deity promising to take your soul and burn it in hell for eternity. What you do in life is on you. morals and ethics, right and wrongs are ultimately up to your discretion.  

@handsareup You said it beautifully brother. There is no such thing as right and wrong however there is kinship. Our White brothers and sisters, we help and love because we are connected at a biological and spiritual level. After all, you have two parents who each have two parents who each have two parents, 16 great grandparents, 32 great great grandparents.... go back even a few hundred years and there HUNDREDS of Whites contributing to who you are, and many of those same Whites also made me who I am and HP Maxine who she is etc. We are all connected and go back to the Gods. The more you power meditate and become spiritually alive and closer to the Gods the more you will feel this.

So by me and you helping and teaching and guiding each other, we are in fact helping ourselves our own genetic type survive! Which is the foundation of life and evolution, natural selection.

But that doesn't mean I have to regulate your entire life, every little thing you say and do and judge you for it. So long as you are not hurting any of our own people. In the future that will include all Whites but at this point, so many of our non SS brothers and sisters are fucked up, I can't judge you for how you deal with them. You deal with them however the situation demands.

However, when a fellow White as an individual behaves in such a way that their actions hurt our people as a whole, that is when we punish them or cut them loose. Things like race mixing, supporting Jews, multiculturalism or business practices like free trade which hurt our people. Those types are actually traitors to their own people and deserve death for treason.

HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To The Gods!

No. The sooner you stop trying to simplify everything and make Satanism adhere to the idiotic and guilt laden philosophies of the RHP religions the sooner you will see the truth.

In large part the only thing you can do that could even remotely come close to what a sin is, is to oppose Satan and His plans and works, creating infighting and cursing other Satanists falls into this category as well.

Spiritual practice creates conscientious actions, ethical standards and all other things necessary for good civilised and productive life in communities with protection of the vulnerable and exoneration of the innocent so much so that guidelines for behaviour become unnecessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back