Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Plant growing

beforethecross666

how do i grow plants very quickly without using energy from thy self.The current situation in my life forbids me to use my own life force.so if anyone know of external sources i could use to conjure up lifeforce to make plants grow real quick would nice to know..perhaps methods to make full use of the suns energy or word vibrations that could make it grow faster.i think other plants might have lifeforce i cud use to make the current plants grow faster ,like make into tea n pour in on the plants im trying to grow.but what kinda of plants would i need.would leaving tea out in sun would it be able absorb energy from the sun.

i did something similar recently. it was with a fish that had a bad case of "ICH" (parasites), gather electric blue energy all around you, have it penetrate your aura and 3rd chakra. then send it into the fish (in this case your plant), and affirm something like "this fish is immune to any and all ailments, it is clean of parasites. obviously the affirmation needs to be suited for the plant, but you get the idea. i got the ich off the fish in 2 days. 

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 1:04 PM, <beforethecross666@... wrote:
how do i grow plants very quickly without using energy from thy self.The current situation in my life forbids me to use my own life force.so if anyone know of external sources i could use to conjure up lifeforce to make plants grow real quick would nice to know..perhaps methods to make full use of the suns energy or word vibrations that could make it grow faster.i think other plants might have lifeforce i cud use to make the current plants grow faster ,like make into tea n pour in on the plants im trying to grow.but what kinda of plants would i need.would leaving tea out in sun would it be able absorb energy from the sun.

Well Done Lamont!
Just make sure you do this on a regular basis, and also, this filthy Ich parasite, similar in behaviour like many other parasite, to the jewish race, must be eradicated and can easily be.
It has a life cycle. It lays eggs, eggs hatch, larvae attach themselves on Fish, they grow in fish, produce new eggs, and die. An easy method to obliterate it would be by adding salt to the fishtank water, I think when the fish stops rubbing off objects. The salt must be 100% pure, no anti-clumping agents or iodine present. I think the measurement was a teaspoon for every gallon of tank water. But as the salt stays as a dissolved mineral, you can only do this one time before you change/clean tank water. I believe the measurements are even less for small fish. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 6 Dec 2013, at 23:23, Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:
  i did something similar recently. it was with a fish that had a bad case of "ICH" (parasites), gather electric blue energy all around you, have it penetrate your aura and 3rd chakra. then send it into the fish (in this case your plant), and affirm something like "this fish is immune to any and all ailments, it is clean of parasites. obviously the affirmation needs to be suited for the plant, but you get the idea. i got the ich off the fish in 2 days. 

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 1:04 PM, <[url=mailto:beforethecross666@...]beforethecross666@...[/url] wrote:

If i was u i would try using energy from the sun and earth. But be careful putting tea in the plant. Tea can be acidic and this can burn the roots. See if u can find "Superthrive". Its a mixture of plant hormones and vitamins. A couple drops a gallon work. Trust me i had plants as tall as me hehe :D

Sent from my iPhone

Any other ideas to make plants grow quicker without the use of energy from self.Im in  need of some good creative ideas.to gather electric blue energy means the energy would manifest from self.using energy from self in the current life situation im in is not a good idea..n without the third eye opened i could end up destroying the plant cause i cant see what im doing from a higher perceptive in terms of affirmations and the energy im invoking.The subconscious can act in ways that differ to intent if not aware of it.especially if thoughts are racing makes it even more difficult have control.

Evoke and direct the fire element and earth element into into the potted soil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back