Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planets From Other Solar Systems

Draco Majinn

Hello, I was wondering does anyone have any information on planets which orbit other stars and what invoking their energies could do?
I expect that each planet would have it's own unique effects. But is there any way of telling before hand? For safety I mean.

Most of the planets astronomers have discovered orbiting other stars tend to be gas giants, like Jupiter and Saturn. The reason for this is smaller planets are less visible from the Earth where as gas giants cast a shadow and sometimes exert a gravitational pull on their stars.

But anyway, I once invoked the gas giant Upsilon Andromodae C. It made me feel extremely weak and I could barely stand. I really felt like I was about to vomit.

Also the gas giant which orbits the star 51 Peg. I forget the name of this planet but I do remember it's mass is 6x that of Jupiter. I invoked this planet and it's effects were almost like a blend of Jupiter and Mars, I felt optimistic and positive after invoking it but also it gave me lots of physical energy as well. Definitely something of the Fire element.

But yeah share your thoughts and experiences with this.
And if you haven't tried it, you may like to sometime.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Awhile ago one of our members invoked Upsilon and he said he felt like he was going to die. I haven't invoked energy from other planets because you never know the energy but I have invoked Neptune energy and it made me feel dizzy, light headed, spacey and tired and calm (a strange mixture) I wanted to lay down a lot and I was most comfortable with my eyes closed (go figure). I am alittle chicken when it comes to invoking energy from other planets lol very brave :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 12:22 PM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Hello, I was wondering does anyone have any information on planets which orbit other stars and what invoking their energies could do?
I expect that each planet would have it's own unique effects. But is there any way of telling before hand? For safety I mean.

Most of the planets astronomers have discovered orbiting other stars tend to be gas giants, like Jupiter and Saturn. The reason for this is smaller planets are less visible from the Earth where as gas giants cast a shadow and sometimes exert a gravitational pull on their stars.

But anyway, I once invoked the gas giant Upsilon Andromodae C. It made me feel extremely weak and I could barely stand. I really felt like I was about to vomit.

Also the gas giant which orbits the star 51 Peg. I forget the name of this planet but I do remember it's mass is 6x that of Jupiter. I invoked this planet and it's effects were almost like a blend of Jupiter and Mars, I felt optimistic and positive after invoking it but also it gave me lots of physical energy as well. Definitely something of the Fire element.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Ya me too Shannon that is something I have yet to explore.But I think it can be scary too because like the box of chocklates you never know what you will get. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Planets From Other Solar Systems
Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 12:47:47 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Awhile ago one of our members invoked Upsilon and he said he felt like he was going to die. I haven't invoked energy from other planets because you never know the energy but I have invoked Neptune energy and it made me feel dizzy, light headed, spacey and tired and calm (a strange mixture) I wanted to lay down a lot and I was most comfortable with my eyes closed (go figure). I am alittle chicken when it comes to invoking energy from other planets lol very brave :)

Thanks.

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

This sounds like a very interesting thing here is something that may be possable, try to get a feeling of the energy a little first like focus on it not invoke, there was this unknown star I invoked a little energy from that felt really positive soft calm kind of inspiring I felt like it would give me leadership qualities it was orangish colored but had green energy it appears as two stars big in the sky near morning its the bottom star I like that one (not betelguise I have no clue what that one is) hmm neptune I kind of had an odd experience with, I got kind of disconnected, and strange feeling, but laughing uncontrollably very odd energy it was like I could not control laughter and was even lacking cordination somewhat, strange it kind of gave my aura a drug like feel, it was like I was overstimulated overenergized. I like this attitude of trying things out, but yeah of course we must be cautious as there are some horrable things out there, actually I would guess on somethings if you can't tell the only option is to chance it. I got Polaris (or some star not sure what this guy was pulling) on me once, someone who I later found out to be an infitrator (taken care of now) told me to open an image of Polaris and see if that was the star and actually put the energy on me. It was like very dark blue waves that were strong, (not demonic colored) that were not flowing naturally with my aura and chakras but in the opposite way, I could literally see them Chaotic, it made my heart rate go up and down, and random paranoia and anxiety then happiness like my feelings would just swith then id get sad then angry, I had no control over it I did not like that at all, it seemed to progressively get worse, I used Nauthiz and Algiz a lot to get that energy off me. As well as trying to send it off to a synogauge near me since obviously this wasn't positive. Its kind of a gamble but if you are up for it you might discover some interesting things. I had to spend qutie some time banishing that. Anyways good luck everyone this sounds interesting.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Ya me too Shannon that is something I have yet to explore.But I think it can be scary too because like the box of chocklates you never know what you will get. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

WOW....I FEEL LIKE SUCH A NEWBIE..YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH MORE ADVANCED...I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO INVOKE ANYTHING YET...THIS SUBJECT IS VERY INTERESTING ^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

This sounds like a very interesting thing here is something that may be possable, try to get a feeling of the energy a little first like focus on it not invoke, there was this unknown star I invoked a little energy from that felt really positive soft calm kind of inspiring I felt like it would give me leadership qualities it was orangish colored but had green energy it appears as two stars big in the sky near morning its the bottom star I like that one (not betelguise I have no clue what that one is) hmm neptune I kind of had an odd experience with, I got kind of disconnected, and strange feeling, but laughing uncontrollably very odd energy it was like I could not control laughter and was even lacking cordination somewhat, strange it kind of gave my aura a drug like feel, it was like I was overstimulated overenergized. I like this attitude of trying things out, but yeah of course we must be cautious as there are some horrable things out there, actually I would guess on somethings if you can't tell the only option is to chance it. I got Polaris (or some star not sure what this guy was pulling) on me once, someone who I later found out to be an infitrator (taken care of now) told me to open an image of Polaris and see if that was the star and actually put the energy on me. It was like very dark blue waves that were strong, (not demonic colored) that were not flowing naturally with my aura and chakras but in the opposite way, I could literally see them Chaotic, it made my heart rate go up and down, and random paranoia and anxiety then happiness like my feelings would just swith then id get sad then angry, I had no control over it I did not like that at all, it seemed to progressively get worse, I used Nauthiz and Algiz a lot to get that energy off me. As well as trying to send it off to a synogauge near me since obviously this wasn't positive. Its kind of a gamble but if you are up for it you might discover some interesting things. I had to spend qutie some time banishing that. Anyways good luck everyone this sounds interesting.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Ya me too Shannon that is something I have yet to explore.But I think it can be scary too because like the box of chocklates you never know what you will get. lol

Most definitely Shannon. There are several gas giants which orbit the star Upsilon Andromedae. The third Upsilon Andromedae C feels extremely negative, but it's not a chaotic or destructive kind of negativity like Saturn or Caput Algol, it's more of a weakening and sickening kind of negativity, similar to Neptunes energy although much more negative. I could barely move after just invoking it. I'm just glad we don't have a thing like that in our solar system.

Haha it's common sense you're using I guess, there is some pretty nasty stuff out there.
I know what you mean about Neptunes energy, it's disorientating but calming at the same time. It's helped me enter a trance before.

Anyway I'll be sure to post any significant experiences from now on so if you ever want to start hopefully I'll be able to tell you before hand what's positive and what's negative. I'm thinking of experimenting with many unknown planets and making a PDF file with their attributes to help give people an idea.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

That's the thing IndigoNation, as Brian said you never know what's going to come up but what you said sounds like the wisest thing, get more of a feel before you take it in. I guess before I was just too eager to find out that I invoked recklessly and got a nasty experience.
Is Polaris a negative star? I've heard different things about it.

Btw we once spoke on your youtube channel. HellfireScorpio was my channel. The kikes took it down.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back