Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planetary Energies Influence

Shannon Outlaw

I have been thinking jupiter is in gemini, its sign of detriment so does this somewhat hinder and magickal workings dealing with jupiter? The moon is in saggittarius sunday and was going to do a working dealing with Jovial/jupiter energy.

Its okay I asked the daemon god Furcas. :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 5:54 PM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

I have been thinking jupiter is in gemini, its sign of detriment so does this somewhat hinder and magickal workings dealing with jupiter? The moon is in saggittarius sunday and was going to do a working dealing with Jovial/jupiter energy.

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

I'm new to astrology and know very little about the topic and planetary movements.

I was planning to do the jupiter square working and rosary working on sunday too.

What source do you use to tell u that jupiter is in gemini or mercury in leo? Could u point me to a program or a site? i only use lunabar 7 chronos xp.

I think u meant "jovian" energy btw ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

let me ask you, what do you think jupiter being in its home or exaltation does to jupiter workings? if you can answer this, you can answer your own question.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Already did.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 10:26 PM EDT Merlin wrote:

let me ask you, what do you think jupiter being in its home or exaltation does to jupiter workings? if you can answer this, you can answer your own question.
Hail Satan!

Hey sweet Syt R <3 First of all you shouldn't do the jupiter square it is in gemini. Not good. It won't be in cancer (its exalted sign) til next june. June 25 :( that sucks because the jupiter square is my favorite square and planet lol but yea so I guess you will have to do another square. And yes I guess I meant jovian lol when it comes to planetary movements you can go to lunarium.co.uk it has a lot of planetary info but I go to drstandley.com and she has a BIG planetary events calendar. Either way you can find the planets positions all over the web :) mercury in leo is bad for the mercury square. But I am doing a working that involves jovian energy on sunday during the hours of jupiter, moon in saggitarius but it is not exactly a jovian working though.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 12:03 AM EDT Syt R wrote:

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

I'm new to astrology and know very little about the topic and planetary movements.

I was planning to do the jupiter square working and rosary working on sunday too.

What source do you use to tell u that jupiter is in gemini or mercury in leo? Could u point me to a program or a site? i only use lunabar 7 chronos xp.

This doesn't affect invoking energy from Jupiter directly or does it, or charging water or anything else with energy directly from Jupiter I love the energy of Jupiter so like basically if I am taking in energy from Jupiter and not programming it for anything does this affect it or does jupiter still have a positive effect in general right based on what Jupiter is ruled by such as luck expansion a more powerful crown chakra, I really want this planets energy for what I am trying to do right now find a better place to live in.
Hail Satan

Hey sweet Syt R <3 First of all you shouldn't do the jupiter square it is in gemini. Not good. It won't be in cancer (its exalted sign) til next june. June 25 :( that sucks because the jupiter square is my favorite square and planet lol but yea so I guess you will have to do another square. And yes I guess I meant jovian lol when it comes to planetary movements you can go to lunarium.co.uk it has a lot of planetary info but I go to drstandley.com and she has a BIG planetary events calendar. Either way you can find the planets positions all over the web :) mercury in leo is bad for the mercury square. But I am doing a working that involves jovian energy on sunday during the hours of jupiter, moon in saggitarius but it is not exactly a jovian working though.

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I don't think you should directly channel down or use jupiters energies directly because it is in gemini its sign of fall :( it will be there until next year june 25 :( but you can use sun or venus or moon if you want domestic success. I love jupiterr the planet a lot so it is a bummer. I want to use its energies too but I will wait until it is in cancer next (its exalted sign)

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 4:00 AM EDT Indigo Nation wrote:

This doesn't affect invoking energy from Jupiter directly or does it, or charging water or anything else with energy directly from Jupiter I love the energy of Jupiter so like basically if I am taking in energy from Jupiter and not programming it for anything does this affect it or does jupiter still have a positive effect in general right based on what Jupiter is ruled by such as luck expansion a more powerful crown chakra, I really want this planets energy for what I am trying to do right now find a better place to live in.
Hail Satan

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

9wolf whistle and call at Shannon)

hi again, Shannon.

Maybe u could help me in understanding astrology more.

I understand about the rule of thumb in regards to waxing and waning phases of the moon and its applications in magick.

Would a love/money spell be less effective during a waning moon, even if the moon was in their ruling signs (moon in taurus/libra, jupiter in sagit/taurus)?

im kinda confused in chronos xp. i.e for a love.sex spell- it says moon in libra AND in the constellation of virgo.

Would a love spell still work even tho virgo in the constellation is an opposing sign for love/sex spells?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

I'm a bit confused at what you are asking? Are you asking if a Love/sex spell will be still be effective if the moon is in virgo? Also if you ate doing a spell for money and love and increasings during waning moon then it will still be effective but will be weakened a bit. Its like this, the kabbalistic squares can be done in a sign different then its ruling and exalted signs but will be weaker than it being in its sign of exaltation or ruling sign. The moon phases and signs are what increases are magick to its maximum and is what guides and aids it faster and stronger. They are what helps magick become stronger.So if you did a love spell or money spell on waning moon instead of its ideal waxing then you it will still be effective but not as strong and effective as it being done in waxing. If a persons soul is very strong then a spell for increasings being done on a waning moon more than likely wouldn't
matter because of the persons magickal strength and will. But all and all moon phases and signs arethings that should always be considered when doing magickal workings :) But don't do a sex spell in virgo. I am confused at what you sre trying to say with the chronos xp thing.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 1:28 AM EDT Syt R wrote:

hi again, Shannon.

I understand about the rule of thumb in regards to waxing and waning phases of the moon and its applications in magick.

Would a love/money spell be less effective during a waning moon, even if the moon was in their ruling signs (moon in taurus/libra, jupiter in sagit/taurus)?

im kinda confused in chronos xp. i.e for a love.sex spell- it says moon in libra AND in the constellation of virgo.

Would a love spell still work even tho virgo in the constellation is an opposing sign for love/sex spells?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

Whenever the moon is in libra, it also says that the moon is in the constellation of virgo.

im wondering about the role of the constellations in magick. as libra and virgo are opposing signs in love magick.

I'm a bit confused at what you are asking? Are you asking if a Love/sex spell will be still be effective if the moon is in virgo? Also if you ate doing a spell for money and love and increasings during waning moon then it will still be effective but will be weakened a bit. Its like this, the kabbalistic squares can be done in a sign different then its ruling and exalted signs but will be weaker than it being in its sign of exaltation or ruling sign. The moon phases and signs are what increases are magick to its maximum and is what guides and aids it faster and stronger. They are what helps magick become stronger.So if you did a love spell or money spell on waning moon instead of its ideal waxing then you it will still be effective but not as strong and effective as it being done in waxing. If a persons soul is very strong then a spell for increasings being done on a waning moon more than likely wouldn't
matter because of the persons magickal strength and will. But all and all moon phases and signs arethings that should always be considered when doing magickal workings :) But don't do a sex spell in virgo. I am confused at what you sre trying to say with the chronos xp thing.

hi again, Shannon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

Syt R use this site. It is accurate and will give you the moon phases and signs and void moon info and planetary hours and retrgrades etc :) just edit it to your location :) Planetarium is what you click to look at planetary hours. Scorpio(pure sex and intensity and passion) is great for sex spells more than love though. Taurus and libra(libra is more light hearted).Leo is good too (romance).Cancer is good for love spells too.

Lunarium.co.uk
Ofcourse you know that on the joyofsatan website that doing magick when the moon is in certain signs is working with constellations on magick already.
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 2:54 AM EDT Syt R wrote:

Whenever the moon is in libra, it also says that the moon is in the constellation of virgo.

im wondering about the role of the constellations in magick. as libra and virgo are opposing signs in love magick.

hi again, Shannon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Hi sweet Shannon.

Thanks for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back