Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pineal Gland Meditation

Vidyaa

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I have been meditating more frequently on my pineal gland and have had interesting sensations.

A lot of the time I get this light buzzing feeling in my head, and lights kinda flicker in my eyes, then I have these spasms or like a magnetic feeling in my limbs: my arms, legs and head slowly move in strange patterns and I can't control it. My base and sacral chakras go into overdrive and have a pulling sensation down there and subsequently feel very aroused. I also have no control over my breathing which ranges from very rapid, shallow breathing to full, deep abdominal pranayama.

I was wondering if any of my brothers and sisters also experience these kind of sensations while meditating on their pineal glands? And are these symptoms of my Kundalini awakening?

I appreciate any insight you can offer me!
Keep on with your power meditations, consistency will progress your soul!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL! HAIL ALL OF HELL'S WARRIORS AND OUR CERTAIN VICTORY!!

Christine

I got the light flicking in my eyes, the sensation, and like one of does electric shock prank feeling sometime on my right side of the brain, others on the left

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 22 Jul 2013, at 09:18 a.m., "Vidyaa" <cmchan87@... wrote:

I have been meditating more frequently on my pineal gland and have had interesting sensations.

A lot of the time I get this light buzzing feeling in my head, and lights kinda flicker in my eyes, then I have these spasms or like a magnetic feeling in my limbs: my arms, legs and head slowly move in strange patterns and I can't control it. My base and sacral chakras go into overdrive and have a pulling sensation down there and subsequently feel very aroused. I also have no control over my breathing which ranges from very rapid, shallow breathing to full, deep abdominal pranayama.

I was wondering if any of my brothers and sisters also experience these kind of sensations while meditating on their pineal glands? And are these symptoms of my Kundalini awakening?

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL! HAIL ALL OF HELL'S WARRIORS AND OUR CERTAIN VICTORY!!

Christine

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

And yes, they might be symptoms, I had the same recently, muscle spasms, headaches, lots of heat, a cold sensation followed by heat, early wake ups, extreme stomach pain, and a wriggling sensation up my spine,

I believe HP Maxine wrote about the symptoms of a kundalini awakening on the power meditation section, and its on some websites , make a search on google

But know a kundalini awakening is different then a rising, a lot different

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 22 Jul 2013, at 09:18 a.m., "Vidyaa" <cmchan87@... wrote:

Christine

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

An experienced SS gave me this meditation a long time ago, I have no idea who made it and where he got it from, it appeared to take him awhile to find it when he was giving it to me...
Ida and Pingala Empowerment - this meditation is split since you're going to be adsorbing energies from the sun and moon in order to create the ambrosia in your pineal gland. When the sun is out (or whenever) always get into a trance first. Then visualize a blue cord attaching to your pineal gland to the sun. As you inhale visualize the white-gold liquid from the sun traveling through the cord into your pineal gland. Inhale while holding the energy in your pineal gland, then exhale and spread the energy throughout the entire pineal gland. Do this 4 times or multiples of 4 (4 is a multiple of 2, and 2 is the number of balance). THEN affirm 9 times (or multiples of 9),"My pineal gland is physically growing, my pineal gland is permanently active, my pineal gland is permanently and constantly producing the ambrosia in a safe and positive way."
When its night (or whenever) you'll do exactly the same thing with the moon as you did with the sun to create the balance again. You will do the above affirmation 9 times, separate with the sun and moon, so it will add up to 18 times. 

What results did you get,
Or what were the positive result and the negative after practices of that method .?
On Sep 3, 2017 11:57 PM, "jyotisha03@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  An experienced SS gave me this meditation a long time ago, I have no idea who made it and where he got it from, it appeared to take him awhile to find it when he was giving it to me...
Ida and Pingala Empowerment - this meditation is split since you're going to be adsorbing energies from the sun and moon in order to create the ambrosia in your pineal gland. When the sun is out (or whenever) always get into a trance first. Then visualize a blue cord attaching to your pineal gland to the sun. As you inhale visualize the white-gold liquid from the sun traveling through the cord into your pineal gland. Inhale while holding the energy in your pineal gland, then exhale and spread the energy throughout the entire pineal gland. Do this 4 times or multiples of 4 (4 is a multiple of 2, and 2 is the number of balance). THEN affirm 9 times (or multiples of 9),"My pineal gland is physically growing, my pineal gland is permanently active, my pineal gland is permanently and constantly producing the ambrosia in a safe and positive way."
When its night (or whenever) you'll do exactly the same thing with the moon as you did with the sun to create the balance again. You will do the above affirmation 9 times, separate with the sun and moon, so it will add up to 18 times. 

@jyotisha03@...
That meditation came from HP Vovim Bagie...(before he went bonkers)
For the moon, you should use white-silver liquid. I've never done this meditation, but I remember it from way back.

Oh okay thanks! I don't know about that HP and that he went bonkers. I've done it a couple times it feels very good

Last night the moon was full (or almost) and high in the cloudless sky.
So I sat and breathed its energy into my chakras from top to bottom and it felt so chill. 
I only used to do this with the Sun which fells warm. 

Since I enjoyed and it felt very good I was wondering if it could be used as an alternative to clean
and empower the soul? Like instead of visualizing White-Gold energy, using White-Silver energy. 
I have read there are Demons with a Silver aura so I guess it makes sense.

(I guess maybe Silver is less potent than Gold since it felt cool and not warm but I found it very pleasurable.^-^)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back