Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pienal gland

Magesurpent

Greetings Brothers and Sisters This is For Hooded Croba For I will bring back into rememberance when I asked about what I thought was a trance .when in Fack it it was the enemy hijacking my pienal gland Because after imI hade dedicated back then they did it again by putting a fake picture of a old truck they made it change to something that was different type of newer truck .See today I realize just what the will do to scare you.Hail Satanas Hail Aragas My Guardian Demon/ God

Greetings Brothers and Sisters This is For Hooded Croba For I will bring back into rememberance when I asked about what I thought was a trance .when in Fack it it was the enemy hijacking my pienal gland Because after imI hade dedicated back then they did it again by putting a fake picture of a old truck they made it change to something that was different type of newer truck .See today I realize just what the will do to scare you.Hail Satanas Hail Aragas My Guardian Demon/ God

Hello,

Please try to improve your spelling and grammar. I understand not everyone is perfect in this regard, but you are misspelling very common words, including Gods' names, as well as words that you previously spelled correctly. In what you wrote here and in many other posts, it is barely legible due to these errors, yet many of these errors were also highlighted by the spell check for you to fix.

Regarding your fight with the enemy, just focus on building a stronger aura of protection. You can also do a detachment ritual or Gods' Ritual and ask for protection from the enemy.

Also, don't jump to the worst conclusions possible here. Mistaking the visual identity of a truck doesn't mean the enemy "hijacked" your brain.

And to be more specific I was referring to who the enemy works for The human hating entities Hail Satanas

Greetings sorry about my Grammer Maybe it had to do with being hit by a car when I was 5 years old knocked 30 feet in air and land on the other side of curb.That was what I was told by others.Hail Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back