Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Picking fights

andzelikagdk

I've noticed that a lot of members here pick fights with other members when the precious time could be used meditating or doing the rtr's. I know I'll probably get called out by someone for doing something like this but people come on. Is it really necessary to pick fights over the smallest things that aren't even supposed to mean anything. We can be civilized right? I don't know where do you get so much anger to just be angry at everybody. I'm not pointing this out to specific people just asking for all of us to be a little nicer. If we can't do that or if there is a reason for picking fights all the time then please let me know cause I wasn't informed.

Hail Satan!

I've noticed that too and it's really frustrating because I'm new and trying to learn yet people keep fighting. Great example they're setting. It just shows their immaturity; I thought SS were suppose to be better and more mature than this. Hail Satan! NGU666
On Jun 8, 2016 3:05 AM, "andzelikagdk@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've noticed that a lot of members here pick fights with other members when the precious time could be used meditating or doing the rtr's. I know I'll probably get called out by someone for doing something like this but people come on. Is it really necessary to pick fights over the smallest things that aren't even supposed to mean anything. We can be civilized right? I don't know where do you get so much anger to just be angry at everybody. I'm not pointing this out to specific people just asking for all of us to be a little nicer. If we can't do that or if there is a reason for picking fights all the time then please let me know cause I wasn't informed.

Hail Satan!

Do you think that all this fights has to do with psychics attacks from the enemy? the last month has been horrible for me

Of course I can handle it I was merely wonder about the reason behind all the fights sometimes about nonimportant things or over-exaggerating the smallest things. Just getting rid of my coriousity.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back