Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Physically thrown back and forth during destruction ritual.

snatchsoft200

This morning while committing myself to another in the series of the destruction ritual against the evil bitch, I was battered forward and backwards about an hour into tearing into her on the astral plane with as much fury as I could send out. My two hell hounds were tearing into her at her Chakras while she was tied down on the astral plane when this happened.

I can't tell if it was from my occupying one of them in the middle of attacking her or if there had been another force at work.

An hour and a half in, I was exhausted and physically sore. So I finished the nights' ritual and praised Satan.

What happened?

Who is the evil bitch? The only bitch I no is the virgin Mary ,is she the one you are refering to
Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:26:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Physically thrown back and forth during destruction ritual.
  This morning while committing myself to another in the series of the destruction ritual against the evil bitch, I was battered forward and backwards about an hour into tearing into her on the astral plane with as much fury as I could send out. My two hell hounds were tearing into her at her Chakras while she was tied down on the astral plane when this happened.

I can't tell if it was from my occupying one of them in the middle of attacking her or if there had been another force at work.

An hour and a half in, I was exhausted and physically sore. So I finished the nights' ritual and praised Satan.

What happened?

"Virgin" Mary, bwhahahahaha.... That's funny... And I'm a tap-dancing Chinese chef.

But no, I mean my child stealing, child murdering ex. The one who beats on her own mother and other people because she get a little mad. The one who bleeds people mentally, physically, financially and spiritually. The one who has destroyed not one, but three families just because she thinks she can get away with it. Overdoes the who "PRAISE JEBUS" deal because she thinks that it negates all the things she's done over the years, like a fat cow who orders a diet coke because it'll negate the 1200 calorie quadruple burger with American cheese and bacon and chocolate cake meal. Hypocrite who thinks that her god is good and Satan/Lucifer is evil and then does all these horrible things. Whores about constantly, selling her body because she thinks it's ok if her god forgives her. The one who still has my daughter and is brainwashing her down the wrong path, and will turn her into a clone of herself and ruin her life as well.

And she gets away with it all because she portrays herself as a victim and not the victimizer.

Anyways, back to the original question: What happened? She doesn't practice, I felt the force of being there and then being tossed around during the mauling of her (astral body?)
Was it something on her end or had I just been "riding the dog" as it were, too hard?

What I mean is, every session since I've changed to the destruction ritual from just meditation, I'm at the POV of one of two "hellhounds" for lack of a better word that look like dogs from the Resident Evil movie, but on mega steroids with Velociraptor claws. I'm not controlling the action, no matter how hard I try to will any kind of change in their actions.

The sensations have been getting more and more intense with each session, tearing at her nude flesh, digging further into her, hearing the screams, looking into her face, starting to taste saltiness, seeing a faint purple energy around her, turning grey the further out it gets from her like smoke. Until today. This morning I felt like I was literally riding a mechanical bull in the middle of the session.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Who is the evil bitch? The only bitch I no is the virgin Mary ,is she the one you are refering to
Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:26:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Physically thrown back and forth during destruction ritual.

What happened?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back