Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Physical Manifestation

netspectre101

I was getting ready to do the "floating in the Aether" meditation.
I was in my chair all kicked back, and my right foot brushed up against the bottom of my left foot. There was something stuck in it. Like a tiny thorn or something.

Now for the average person, this might not be a big deal, just get the tweezers and have at it, but if you have bad knees, pulling your foot up to tweezer territory is all but impossible.

I was feeling it with my right foot and figured I would just leave it alone, and it would work its way out sooner or later.

I kick the chair back to meditation angle and start.

After a bit, I smell perfume. Sweet perfume. It is so real, I snap out of the meditation and ask out loud, "Who is there, who is that?". I take a breath and go back into it so I can listen and maybe I can get a clue.

Nothing.

The smell is still there but fades and is gone.

I try to get back into it, but it ain't happening.

I am not freaked out, more amazed than anything else.

I readjust myself in the chair, my foot brushes up against my other foot and the thorn or whatever it was, is gone.

Now I will agree this seems like a small thing. No gold bars dropped from space, no lottery numbers came and the woman of my dreams did not knock on my door, but it was most certainly a physical manifestation that happened during a JOS meditation.

I say, "It is a big deal".

Can't wait to see what happens next.

To all you newbies, don't ever give up and don't ever give in.

HAIL SATAN!

Sounds to me like a very compassionate Demon took care of you.How cool is that! Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 7:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Physical Manifestation

I was getting ready to do the "floating in the Aether" meditation.
I was in my chair all kicked back, and my right foot brushed up against the bottom of my left foot. There was something stuck in it. Like a tiny thorn or something.

Now for the average person, this might not be a big deal, just get the tweezers and have at it, but if you have bad knees, pulling your foot up to tweezer territory is all but impossible.

I was feeling it with my right foot and figured I would just leave it alone, and it would work its way out sooner or later.

I kick the chair back to meditation angle and start.

After a bit, I smell perfume. Sweet perfume. It is so real, I snap out of the meditation and ask out loud, "Who is there, who is that?". I take a breath and go back into it so I can listen and maybe I can get a clue.

Nothing.

The smell is still there but fades and is gone.

I try to get back into it, but it ain't happening.

I am not freaked out, more amazed than anything else.

I readjust myself in the chair, my foot brushes up against my other foot and the thorn or whatever it was, is gone.

Now I will agree this seems like a small thing. No gold bars dropped from space, no lottery numbers came and the woman of my dreams did not knock on my door, but it was most certainly a physical manifestation that happened during a JOS meditation.

I say, "It is a big deal".

Can't wait to see what happens next.

To all you newbies, don't ever give up and don't ever give in.

HAIL SATAN!

kinda same thing happened with me two days ago. I had have completed chakra spinning,all other meditation. After that while i was doing foundation energy meditation, A beautiful good smell got my attention towards it. It lasted for few seconds. I don't know what was it,energy or something kinda perfume's smell,i'm not familiar with feeling energy yet.

I agree. I am thankful to Lord Satan and His Demons for looking out for me.I started school on Monday September 10th and was really hoping to make a new friend or two. (I have no friends outside FB and the Net. Haven't had any for a long time.) And I sit next to a guy in my tutorial class who is chatty, friendly and walked me to the bus stop, talking the whole way, after class.We shook hands before I boarded the bus. He is not a Satanist, but Lord Satan saw that I needed a friend in my life to hang out with, that is a good influence, and is friendly.This made me really happy and I am very thankful to Lord Satan! 
Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell forever!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:45:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Physical Manifestation

[/IMG]</var>

<td val[/IMG]Now that you bring it to my attention I guess I was.LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Physical Manifestation
Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 8:10:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Are you quoting the Rolling Stones?

Well they DID record, Sympathy For the Devil!

ahhaahhaahahha

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@... wrote:

iv'e found that when one is truly in need, things happen.what you get may not be what you want, but it is most always what you need.

hail father satan!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back