Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Physical Contact 2

damnplanetsaturn

This is another experience that I dont really know what to think of.

I was laying in bed with a friend at her house as I was traveling. She was turned away from me. I was laying on my left side looking at her. The door was in front of her on the side. I woke up and it was day time. I couldnt move. I started trying to get her attention, I was saying hey, wake up I need your help, can you hear me. When suddenly I noticed my mouth wasnt moving and I was physically hearing my thoughts.

I kept trying and trying. Then suddenly she woke up because her brother was knocking on the door. He came in and was like hey whats up O whos that. She moved her hand in front of my face and told me to act like I was a sleep before he came in. She told him who I was, he was like O ok yeah I remember him, hes in town again? She was like yeah he will be staying for a little while. He said o ok I just wanted to tell you I was getting the mail. I was peaking through my eyes and could see him perfectly.

Then he went to close the door and when it was about a foot away from being closed it was suddenly closed. I was like what just happened? I tryied to move and finally broke free and could move. I was like hey, she woke up and said O whats up? I said So your brother was here? She didnt know what I was talking about, she was never awake, her brother was not here and he never was.

So... Yes you do start to feel like insanity is right around the corner. LITERALLY.

I would also like to add. I have had more experiences that were not related to the Gods then actually talking to the Gods. This is where you start to really feel nuts. It seems like every day I would have a big physical delusion such as the one listed below.

Usually im stuck in a trance and cant move. Though one time I was going to the bathroom at a friends house, when suddenly a man ran up behind me and grabbed me by the wrist, spun me around, I looked straight at him. He said Hey you gotta help me!! Then was gone.

I thought that one was kinda funny. I was like hemp I really am crazy and then went to the bathroom. lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I was laying in bed with a friend at her house as I was traveling. She was turned away from me. I was laying on my left side looking at her. The door was in front of her on the side. I woke up and it was day time. I couldnt move. I started trying to get her attention, I was saying hey, wake up I need your help, can you hear me. When suddenly I noticed my mouth wasnt moving and I was physically hearing my thoughts.

I kept trying and trying. Then suddenly she woke up because her brother was knocking on the door. He came in and was like hey whats up O whos that. She moved her hand in front of my face and told me to act like I was a sleep before he came in. She told him who I was, he was like O ok yeah I remember him, hes in town again? She was like yeah he will be staying for a little while. He said o ok I just wanted to tell you I was getting the mail. I was peaking through my eyes and could see him perfectly.

Then he went to close the door and when it was about a foot away from being closed it was suddenly closed. I was like what just happened? I tryied to move and finally broke free and could move. I was like hey, she woke up and said O whats up? I said So your brother was here? She didnt know what I was talking about, she was never awake, her brother was not here and he never was.

So... Yes you do start to feel like insanity is right around the corner. LITERALLY.

<td val[/IMG]Very interesting indeed.I know you personally and I know your not crazy.But that is some crazy shit.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Physical Contact 2
Sent: Sat, Sep 22, 2012 9:45:58 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

Well, I wouldn't go that far. I mean, hey, maybe it was like a
prphetic dream or something. Just a thought, though. No clue. Weird,
whatever it was though. Lol.

On 9/22/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Very interesting indeed.I know you personally and I know your not crazy.But
that is some crazy shit.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back