Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Phone app for counting mantras or affirmations

Recycler1337

Hi, does anyone know a phone app that allows you to conveniently count mantras or vibrations, affirmations, I haven't found any counter that gives a notification at a certain number, it would be very handy if at 54 or 108 taps it would notify you of this. Unfortunately I don't know how to make a mobile app, but if someone found or made one it would be fantastic.

HAIL SATAN!

Depending on whether you use an Android phone or an iPhone, there are many apps for tallying or counting. Just do a quick search and you'll see.

I'm on android and I use "Just Digital Japa Counter."
I also use "Spectroid" on a second phone to hit the correct frequencies.

Tons of them.

I could probably make something like this in Android Studio in couple of minutes. One tap on the screen = one count. Good alternative for Satanic Rosary, but I still like rosary more.

AgainstAllAuthority said:

Btw, 666 Hz comes from deep within the throat. Try to make a hissing sound but from very deep within your throat. You can shift the frequency a bit with your mouth.

Btw, 666 Hz comes from deep within the throat. Try to make a hissing sound but from very deep within your throat. You can shift the frequency a bit with your mouth.

Also, 666 should be taken as duodecimal. In decimal it's 942. More on duodecimal and frequencies later.

>"Just Digital Japa Counter."

Thank you so much this is exactly what I was looking for!

Just use the Calculator application installed on every phone, type 1+1 and just keep pressing Enter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back